shopping cart empty
What is going on with Fasttech???
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      12/21/2020 6:53:29 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
schanon
  • JoinedJun 2019
  • Posts 27
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos9
What is going on with Fasttech???
1 - Why are so many products being discontinued after we already paid for them? It is happening so many times lately I swore I'm not buying with you anymore, yet I still did it a couple times. Why this kind of incompetence persist on this company? Ex.: I just received this: "We are sorry to write here that the item SKU 9619621(PVC Inflatable Floating Raft Pool Mat Beer Pong Table 24-cup holder) you ordered is discontinued.
To avoid further delay on your order, we have canceled this item from your order. Please reply to this email to let us know whether you would like to receive a store credit (gift certificate).
If you want to replace it with another item on our website, please kindly reply us with the SKU number for the item you want. And for your information, it is better to choose an item which shows on our website as 'ships in next day', so it can be shipped out soon.
We apologize again for the inconvenience caused and thanks in advance for your understanding.
About your order #C120288768"

It's not an isolated occurrence. It happens all the time, I have lost count of how many times it happened this year alone.

2 - The same order, #C120288768, was placed in 12/2/2020. Many items were ready to ship since the order was placed, but 19 days later they were not shipped yet, waiting for the items that are being cancelled now. Why such an incompetence??? Why is the shipping being delayed due to items that are being cancelled???

I really don't understand. Is this the model this company works?
This is deceiving customers. I paid for the this order in bitcoin and it was a lot less valuable when the order was placed. Now it has spiked in price and fasttech will offer me a gift certificate instead of send my bitcoin back.
Well, I've spent a few thousand dollars with you so far, but unless this situation is proven solved I'm spending my precious money in Amazon next time.
#2 (permalink)      12/21/2020 4:00:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 7406
  • Reviews 310
  • Kudos4356
+1 details
Yes, this seems to be a big problem since about February or March 2020. I guess this is all attributed to the plandemic because I don't recall this being much of an issue before then. But I supposed that could just be a coincidence.
Vaper buys pod system, asks for a 510 adapter. LOL for days
#3 (permalink)      12/21/2020 5:50:50 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
adasdadasdas
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 14
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos6
This has also happened to me countless time and also my brother we both have ordered items then staff get back to you and say sorry this item is actually discontinued I agree with "is this the model this company works" only once someone has paid for the item do they actually go and check if its in stock or can be manufactured that is just insane, imagine walking into a shop with big advertisements in the front window showing off its new toaster then imagine asking to buy that toaster and being told that item is discontinued and it will never be restocked, YOU would probably ask why its still being advertised RIGHT!
#4 (permalink)      12/22/2020 2:31:01 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 10223
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5400
+1 details
Hello schanon,

Sincerely sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I have forwarded your issue and feedback to company and asked all our related departments to improve. Due to the large amount items for sale at our website, sometimes we can't control our item stock well, then it caused a series of chain reactions such as delay shipping, cancel and replace items etc. We apologize for this. We will double check the items stock status recently, and remove/discontinue the no stock items to avoid further more issues.

About your order, we have sent messages for you about the ETA, shipping and other details, please kindly check and let us know your opinion, we do thank you for your support as always.
#5 (permalink)      12/22/2020 6:33:50 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
schanon
  • JoinedJun 2019
  • Posts 27
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos9
+2 details

imagine walking into a shop with big advertisements in the front window showing off its new toaster then imagine asking to buy that toaster and being told that item is discontinued and it will never be restocked, YOU would probably ask why its still being advertised RIGHT!

THIS!!!

@Anniepan please double-check this shipment so I can be sure nothing will be missing.
#6 (permalink)      12/22/2020 6:55:42 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
adasdadasdas
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 14
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos6
+2 details
Schanon I realised its more like walking into a store and PAYING for an item then being told yeah that's discontinued would you like a store credit?
#7 (permalink)      12/23/2020 12:20:49 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 10223
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5400
Dear schanon,

We will arrange the shipping later, then send the tracking information for you.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
#8 (permalink)      12/23/2020 6:51:42 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
schanon
  • JoinedJun 2019
  • Posts 27
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos9
adasdadasdas wrote:

Schanon I realised its more like walking into a store and PAYING for an item then being told yeah that's discontinued would you like a store credit?

Exactly!

Edited on 12/23/2020 at 6:52 AM. Reason: Wrong message quoted
#9 (permalink)      12/31/2020 5:30:38 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
schanon
  • JoinedJun 2019
  • Posts 27
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos9
@Anniepan I was about to place a new order and this time I decided to be extra cautious, so I opened a new ticket asking about all the products that are in my shopping cart which are not "In stock", enumerating their SKUs one by one.
I was hoping this way fasttech would inquire the suppliers in advance and I wouldn't lose neither my time nor yours.
The ticket number is Q1230YSPLV.

To prevent misinterpretations, I'll paste here Ipsi Litteris my request:

#1.
posted 19 hrs 27 mins ago
by you

I want to know if the following SKUs are available or fasttech will cancel the products and offer me a gift certificate AFTER I ALREADY PAID for it as usual...

SKU... (and the list goes on...)

For no-one's surprise, an illiterate answered my question in poor English with the following words:

#2.
posted 7 hrs 24 mins ago
by Miki Staff

We are so sorry that we can not find order about these items.

Have you placed a new order? Could you please offer us the trancation id and we will check it.

Or which order have you paid, please offer us the order number.

Or you want to buy and ask for if they are available now?

Waiting for your reply.

I'd like to know where exactly I stated that I already had placed the order. Why did this person understand it this way? Is it an effort to delay the service for more and more time, as they know I will answer only the next day due to timezone and they will not have the struggle to call each supplier and check the product's availability since another person will probably take the shift next day?
This is my main complaint about fasttech, it's the quality of the service. It's already a pain in the ass to have the products you already paid for cancelled and receive an useless gift card. Then when you try to be proactive and check the availability in advance a lazy employee keeps eating your time away for days with stupid questions, instead of -at least proactively- take their time to call the suppliers and check if an already placed order or a future order will be fulfilled and the customer will be satisfied.

#10 (permalink)      12/31/2020 10:19:06 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
rogerile34
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 48
  • Reviews 104
  • Kudos48
I've been burned by this a couple of times.

It's best to only order items that are "in stock" or have a specific ETA date listed.
#11 (permalink)      12/31/2020 11:23:16 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape8ion
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 13016
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos20567
+3 details
Even with a specific ETA status the prospect may be iffy. It is not uncommon for a product with ETA to be stalled for months while other sites are in stock and shipping. FT has become a gamble to a greater degree over the years, but it used to be more of a quality issue or an in transit issue. Now it seems that sometimes the listings are for products they "plan" to have available rather than actually have an "ETA" on.

In stock status is by far the best bet but, even then things may go crossways.
I'm out.....have some fun. Eh?