shopping cart empty
What is going on with Fasttech???
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#41 (permalink)      1/21/2021 8:08:45 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
OneBadwolf
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 4054
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4338
vape8ion wrote:

In stock status is by far the best bet but, even then things may go crossways.

My last order of 5 "in stock" items translated to 1 "in stock" item. The remaining 4, are into their second revision of when they are supposed to arrive.

I find it fascinating that every item, all made by different companies have one of 2 dates they are expected. As in two items have 4 more days, and 2 have 5 more days. The same 4 items shared two dates before the revision. What are the odds that of all the many manufactures, the 4 who make the items I purchased, just happen to be telling Fasttech the same 2 dates?

Then, what are the odds of all four of those items being delayed in the same manner twice?
Finally, the odds of this occurring order after order?

A suspicious person might consider that these dates are not only confabulated, but if you think about it, they have to have automated the process, unless they have a great many staff to manually input the revised times. Automated custom customer inventory anti split-ship deception generator software plugin maybe.

Cue DJ explaining how its all the suppliers fault, and just a mathematically massive improbability level coincidence that this happens constantly.

Possible? Yes. But about as probable as a tornado hitting a scrap yard, and leaving a fully functional Boeing 787 in it's wake.

Vi veri universum vivus vici. Insictus oportet nocere Proud member of the Sea Parks Fire Department
#42 (permalink)      1/22/2021 5:07:34 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
schanon
  • JoinedJun 2019
  • Posts 27
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos9
Now even ONE ITEM showing as "In Stock" they say it's unavailable, or at least tried to say something like that...

#12.
posted 20 hrs 11 mins ago
by you

Change it for SKU 1095500 ASAP.

#13.
posted 5 hrs 8 mins ago
by victoria staff

Sorry, supplier have no plan to produce the item 1095500 and 9683303 urrecntly...Hope you can understand.

#43 (permalink)      1/22/2021 5:14:49 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
schanon
  • JoinedJun 2019
  • Posts 27
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos9
@Anniepan please check this last ticket. I'm sure the attendant is not paying attention to what I'm asking.
#44 (permalink)      1/22/2021 5:49:10 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Liberal_Lefty
  • JoinedJan 2021
  • Posts 105
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos70
People still shop here?
Why?
#45 (permalink)      1/22/2021 9:13:31 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
macranife
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 1950
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos8067
+3 details
Seems people like waitin fir months

after they order and pay for their items

and are partial tae a bit o correspondence

they also seem tae like bein fobbed off

with lame excuses about stock levels and shippin

People Eh ;-) gotta luv em
#46 (permalink)      1/22/2021 10:18:16 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
petermacindeor
  • JoinedSep 2020
  • Posts 4
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Last time I ordered an item and it was out of stock, they refunded me within the day. No bad experience so far.
#47 (permalink)      1/22/2021 12:16:38 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
XDM45ACP
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 2279
  • Reviews 38
  • Kudos2474
YUP, WHAT IS GOING ON AT FASTTECH...To avoid further delay on your order, we have canceled this item from your order. Please reply to this email to let us know whether you would like to receive a store credit (gift certificate).
If you want to replace it with another item on our website, please kindly reply us with the SKU number for the item you want. And for your information, it is better to choose an item which shows on our website as 'ships in next day', so it can be shipped out soon.
We apologize again for the inconvenience caused and thanks in advance for your understanding.
About your order #
“I don’t think there’s a black gun culture or white gun culture, I think there’s an informed gun culture and an "misinformed gun culture.”
#48 (permalink)      1/22/2021 6:03:58 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
OneBadwolf
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 4054
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4338
+2 details
macranife wrote:

Seems people like waitin fir months

after they order and pay for their items

and are partial tae a bit o correspondence

they also seem tae like bein fobbed off

with lame excuses about stock levels and shippin

People Eh ;-) gotta luv em

It reminds me in a way of my Ex. One day after a few years of being married, I thought about all the things I had changed, to make her happy, then all the stuff that used to be OK, but now brought risk of moods for reasons never explained, and then, thought about the ways she had changed, for no reason other than to make me happy, and realized not only was there a considerable imbalance in the relationship, but also that I would never have put up with that bullshit if she'd been that way when we first met.

It would have waved more red flags than a sprintcar race in Alabama. Somehow, it creeps up on you. Like the old story about the frog that got boiled in the pot, and didn't jump out because the temp was very slowly increased. I have heard from a creditable source, (a lawyer), that the boiling frog story is BS. The frog will jump out. (Never by the way, suggest the boiling frog thing as a science experiment to your 9 year old nephew. Wouldn't be surprised if he really is a psychopath now after all those shrinks they made him go to..)

The point is, that because we hope they will suddenly see things as they are, we hope they will snap out of it, and change their ways. And because of all the time invested, and a few really good memories, we hang in there.

Until you meet a 24 year old blonde Polish girl, who believes that washing cars, clothes, dishes, dogs, and anything else that needs washing, is womens work.

Edited on 1/22/2021 at 6:13 PM. Reason:
Vi veri universum vivus vici. Insictus oportet nocere Proud member of the Sea Parks Fire Department
#49 (permalink)      1/23/2021 1:16:46 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 10198
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5390
schanon wrote:

@Anniepan please check this last ticket. I'm sure the attendant is not paying attention to what I'm asking.

Hello schanon,

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

I have replied your ticket, please kindly check.

Have a nice weekend to all of you.

#50 (permalink)      1/23/2021 6:53:42 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Liberal_Lefty
  • JoinedJan 2021
  • Posts 105
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos70
Unless you're ordering 10,000 coils, there's better options nowadays.
#51 (permalink)      1/23/2021 6:56:07 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Liberal_Lefty
  • JoinedJan 2021
  • Posts 105
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos70
I've only bought clearance pod kits last 2 years. Probably $200 on 20-30 kits. Geekvape frenzy I use now was $5.99.