Sorry but I have to disagree with DJ on this one.

In a competitive market, buyers have multiple options so there's no need for them to adapt to a merchant.

Merchants on the other hand have only 2 options: adapt to the buyer or close down.

That's the reality of how business works, not the other way around. Never will be that way.

There is only 1 exception to this rule... a monopoly. (More on this later.)

That said, I have never really had much problem with Fasttech employees' English skills. I understand them and I communicate with them very simply, succinctly and plainly. Almost like I'm speaking to a child, but not in a demeaning way, however, in a short and simple way to facilitate understanding and speed-up service (the only time I don;t do this is with AP as her English skills seems to be a whole notch better than most others').

But I have to admit, my understanding of their English has partly to do with my experience and exposure to it for years now (not just FT, but other Chinese retailers, too). It can be tough at first and people new to buying from china have to deal with that because you can't expect low-wage workers to learn a language like English and expect it to be anything but basic (so in that regard I agree with DJ to a small degree). English is a fucking tough language and conversational English is even worse.

But I adapted.

Now I said it, I did adapt as a buyer. But there's a reason for that. Because for me FT actually does have a monopoly. They sell vape parts & accessories (and even some attys) that no one else sells, not in china and not in the USA (and if others do sell it, it's outrageously priced or shipping is astronomical). So I have to adapt. However, I don't need anything I buy here that badly. So if FT starts treating me like shit, I'm gone.