@Anniepan, refund question
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      3/15/2021 11:19:05 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
rosemm
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2017
  • Posts 254
  • Reviews 81
  • Kudos168
@Anniepan, refund question
Hi Anniepan, i have a full cart but i'm really reluctant to place an order after all the bad experiences i had since october. Shipping delays due to stock issues and failing security checks are the main problems as you well know. Since PP or CC is no longer possible and GC are the only option, is it possible to get a money refund instead of a GC for orders that were purchased with GC but that didn't pass security checks?
#2 (permalink)      3/16/2021 5:07:16 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11423
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5944
Hello rosemm,

It seems you have used the gift certificate for new order, thank you.
#3 (permalink)      3/16/2021 5:36:09 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
rosemm
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2017
  • Posts 254
  • Reviews 81
  • Kudos168
i'm not referring to that GC. As i tried to explain above: I have a cart full and I will probably place an order. So I will buy a new GC (like I said, not referring to the old). Suppose that the new order (bought with that new GC) follows the others and wont pas multiple safety checks will it be possible to have a money refund and not GCs if a refund is necessary. Thank you for replying to this.

Edited on 3/16/2021 at 5:37 AM. Reason:
#4 (permalink)      3/17/2021 1:38:32 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11423
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5944
rosemm wrote:

i'm not referring to that GC. As i tried to explain above: I have a cart full and I will probably place an order. So I will buy a new GC (like I said, not referring to the old). Suppose that the new order (bought with that new GC) follows the others and wont pas multiple safety checks will it be possible to have a money refund and not GCs if a refund is necessary. Thank you for replying to this.

Hi rosemm,

If you need us to refund the rest to your Paypal account after the order placed, you can send a ticket for us to help you arrange. Thank you.

Edited on 3/17/2021 at 1:38 AM. Reason:
#5 (permalink)      3/17/2021 3:41:49 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
rosemm
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2017
  • Posts 254
  • Reviews 81
  • Kudos168
Again, this is not an anwer to my question. My question is simple: when you proceed with a refund for an order, can we choose between a money refund or GC. The reason is simple. These are 2 options
1st option:i buy an specific item that wont pass security checks, i will get a refund sooner or later but it will be a GC. If the order that I purchased with the new GC has the same problem, I'm caught in a visious circle.
2nd option: I pay for an item that later turns out to be discontinued. I will receive a GC and will have to buy something else. If I don't want anything else and am only interested in the item that I initially ordered, I have a problem.
In those 2 cases, a customer should have to option to get a money refund instead of a GC. My question again is: is it possible to get a money refund instead of a GC for refunds.
A simple yes or no will do.
#6 (permalink)      3/18/2021 5:11:22 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11423
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5944
Hello rosemm,

When you buy the gift certificate, you will see "Issued instantly, valid for 5 years, usable immediately, and works with coupons. Not returnable after purchase." But if the package can't ship out, we can offer exception. Hope you can understand.