After a month still no progreaa
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      5/9/2020 12:34:32 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
308boy
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2020
  • Posts 1
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
After a month still no progreaa
I placed a $223 order on April 13. Ever since I've checked the tracking of my packages.... They separated my order into 2 packages. So I checked both routing numbers daily to check on the progress of the package and after ALL THIS TIME it still tells me USPS is awaiting my packages. Is there a way we can resolve this issue either by getting my packages in a timely manner or giving me a Refund on the stuff I ordered. I've talked to postal service and to PayPal. I need to get this taken care of. Thanks for YOUR time
ORDER# B041341871
TRACKING# 936129903504783314083 =12 ITEMS
TRACKING# 936129903504783222462 = 2 ITEMS
And called 917.436.1422 and they couldn't help me. So again... What am I supposed to do to help resolve this issue???

Edited on 5/9/2020 at 12:46 AM. Reason:
#2 (permalink)      5/9/2020 1:34:43 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
FrankieS
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 754
  • Reviews 211
  • Kudos358
+1 details
Hi 308boy. Welcome to the group. The best way for you to pursue this is to go to your order list, pick your order, and choose Details/Change. From the next page choose support and service. You can then open a Support ticket specific to your order(s). FastTech will then take steps to investigate the shipments, update you and resolve the issue. I hope this is helpful.
I Have been a customer since 2014 and can tell you I never experienced such delays before corona. I live up north in Canada. Normally, orders from China arrive to North American addresses between 8 and 16 days Via China EMS. Unfortunately, the Corona epidemic has caused huge delays in shipments from China. I have orders from FastTech and two other Chineses vendors, going As far back as mid March. It irritates the living hell out of me and I am not happy😡. But if you are worried about your order, don’t be. Most of us are experiencing the same.
#3 (permalink)      5/9/2020 1:46:59 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
etcetera
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 3172
  • Reviews 62
  • Kudos3258
Yes, it's the new normal. Unfortunately, it's taking forever (or a very long time for shipments).

These days packages wait and wait and wait until there's room in what few transports there are available.
Ko
#4 (permalink)      5/9/2020 2:46:05 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11459
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5954
+1 details
Hello 308boy,

The two packages are on the way to your country now. Once the packages arrive at USPS and scanned, the tracking information will be updated on USPS website next week, as recently USPS for batteries may need 7-15 working days to deliver the package. Hope you can wait patiently. We do really appreciate.

We have answered your tickets, so if there is anything else we can help with, please feel free to let us know. Thank you.
#5 (permalink)      5/26/2020 8:01:28 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ListlessSpectre
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 525
  • Reviews 107
  • Kudos193
+2 details
I'm just adding my $.02 to this....oddly enough, I have had 2 international packages ordered elsewhere (not FT) that arrived via Yanwen at LA ISC on the 9th that not only have not been processesed or scanned into Customes, but USPS can't intervene at all until they are tendered to them. We're at 17 days and they still haven't moved, so I don't know what the current situation is, but it looks like EVERYTHING is on hold, sitting in containers on docks.

Ironically, I also have another company in Hong Kong that has been trying to send me test samples via DHL to review and I just got a notification last night that the shipment was put on hold. I think there's something the US isn't telling us.
#6 (permalink)      5/26/2020 10:15:05 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
FrankieS
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 754
  • Reviews 211
  • Kudos358
+1 details
ListlessSpectre wrote:

I'm just adding my $.02 to this.....

Your $.02 is quite accurate :-)
I now have 7 orders on the way, going back to as early as mid March!
It doesn’t make sense to me though. People catch Corona, not postal services.
I don’t think the shipments from China grew so much to create these huge delays. And I don’t see why there should be reduced parcel planes flying between continents. Passenger planes yes, but parcel planes?
Ah... it’s probably something stupid I’m not thinking about and one of the guys here is going to embarrass the hell out of me by pointing it! It’s late evening and loosing brain functions :-)

#7 (permalink)      5/27/2020 6:35:59 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
bdank
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2020
  • Posts 80
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos32
+1 details

Your $.02 is quite accurate :-)
I now have 7 orders on the way, going back to as early as mid March!
It doesn’t make sense to me though. People catch Corona, not postal services.
I don’t think the shipments from China grew so much to create these huge delays. And I don’t see why there should be reduced parcel planes flying between continents. Passenger planes yes, but parcel planes?
Ah... it’s probably something stupid I’m not thinking about and one of the guys here is going to embarrass the hell out of me by pointing it! It’s late evening and loosing brain functions :-)

My best guess is that it takes people to run all these things, so if there's a quarantine or a lot of people sick it will slow things down.

#8 (permalink)      5/27/2020 7:13:28 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
hwrds
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2014
  • Posts 40
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos20
+1 details
Have to remember FrankieS a lot of mail was transported on passenger aircraft which are no longer operating, the most recent numbers I have seen from Flightradar 24 shows we are down on flight numbers by 50%, and most of these are cargo flights busy transporting medical equipment. Frustrating for us but we just have to keep hoping our parcels get here eventualy.
#9 (permalink)      5/29/2020 5:41:23 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
hwrds
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2014
  • Posts 40
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos20
+1 details
Quick update Express e-packet arrived UK this morning only 17 days in transit wich is about the normal since FT changed the routing for express mail
#10 (permalink)      5/29/2020 5:55:30 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vapor
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 26261
  • Reviews 154
  • Kudos21051
Shipping is absolutely FUBAR...
It is time we stop accepting the things we cannot change, and start changing the things we cannot accept...