shopping cart empty
What shipping times are you experiencing?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      5/12/2020 2:46:30 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
unwort
  • JoinedApr 2020
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos0
I only ordered my item because it said "ships in 3 business days" on the page. I ordered on the 9th of April it didn't ship until the 25th. When I complained they cried "epidemic King's x you have no recourse just wait until it arrives". so then I asked them why they did not simply change all of the shipping times on their website to reflect the epidemic. They never responded to that they just keep crying epidemic every time I complain that it's now been over a month and my tracking still comes up empty. Im working through this epidemic in a mortuary. I know about it, don't tell me about it, just change your freaking ship times to reflect it. I don't understand how the epidemic keeps their webmaster from changing their ship times.
#12 (permalink)      5/12/2020 2:52:53 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Watercool
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 10523
  • Reviews 307
  • Kudos8088
+1 details
my last order made it here first, still 6 orders open. One just arrived here in my country. It took 1 month alone from "loaded onto the plane" to "arrived at overseas".... :D
#13 (permalink)      5/12/2020 5:56:52 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
scissorfight
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 6
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos7
+1 details
My order made it to the airport in March, then NOTHING. They just replied to my ticket stating this, "...you will need to wait a long time to ship your item". A few weeks earlier they said this, "As per the tracking, the item has left origin country to destination country on 29 March. The package should still in transit and pending for further process."

I'm no geography expert or logistics guru, but how could that order be loaded on an airplane and left the origin country to destination country on March 29 and still be at the origin airport 6 weeks later?
#14 (permalink)      5/13/2020 5:10:12 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 9494
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5109
Dear valued customers,

Sincerely sorry about the long wait recently.

We do understand your feeling about the shipping delay because we have the same. We are worried about the shipping too. Lots of packages from FastTech are shipped by registered airmail(like ePacket, Singapore Post, PostNL, China Post etc.), so the delay is much worse if we compare to other special lines. Please kindly trust we are looking for new shipping methods everyday, but not all are fit for us, as recently the shipping fee is much higher than before, we don't want to raise the item price too much.

We have received some feedback from our customers that they can receive the package faster from other companies. If you don't mind, you can tell us the tracking number, shipping method in ticket or here, I will forward this information to our logistics department, and ask them to find the shipping method.

All of your delayed packages information has been forwarded to our Post, we will urge them to check your package status and if we have any update information, we will send message for you at once. If you have any urgent issue, please @ me in forum to help you solve.

Thank you for your trust and support.
#15 (permalink)      5/13/2020 7:00:37 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mikivapes
  • JoinedMay 2018
  • Posts 3
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2
Anniepan wrote:

Dear valued customers,

We do understand your feeling about the shipping delay because we have the same. We are worried about the shipping too. Lots of packages from FastTech are shipped by registered airmail(like ePacket, Singapore Post, PostNL, China Post etc.), so the delay is much worse if we compare to other special lines. Please kindly trust we are looking for new shipping methods everyday, but not all are fit for us, as recently the shipping fee is much higher than before, we don't want to raise the item price too much.

We have received some feedback from our customers that they can receive the package faster from other companies. If you don't mind, you can tell us the tracking number, shipping method in ticket or here, I will forward this information to our logistics department, and ask them to find the shipping method.

All of your delayed packages information has been forwarded to our Post, we will urge them to check your package status and if we have any update information, we will send message for you at once. If you have any urgent issue, please @ me in forum to help you solve.

Dear Anniepan
I received a shipping in March during lockdown
(here in Italy the emergency for Covid19 started on february 23 in some areas, and from 11 of march the entire country was in lockdown).

Tracking number

Number: YT2006421266051696
Package status: Delivered (12 Days)
Destination:

Origin:
2020-03-17 13:30, TERNI TR, Delivered by post man
2020-03-17 09:54, TERNI TR, Out for delivery
2020-03-16 07:43, BOLOGNA HUB ESPRESSO BO, First parcel scan along Poste Italiane’s logistic network
2020-03-12 17:00, BOLOGNA - ITALY, delivery to local courier
2020-03-11 15:45, AMSTERDAM - NETHERLANDS, Shipment in transit by truck
2020-03-11 15:00, AMSTERDAM - NETHERLANDS, Custom clearance completed
2020-03-11 08:00, AMSTERDAM - NETHERLANDS, Arrived at AIRPORT of Destination,Custom clearance in processing.
2020-03-10 04:35, HONG KONG - CHINA, Departure from airport to destination country
2020-03-06 09:38, SHENZHEN, Departed Facility In processing center
2020-03-05 07:10, SHENZHEN, Shipment has been processed in operational center
2020-03-05 04:47, SHENZHEN, Arrived at Sort Facility SHENZHEN
======================================
Powered by www.17track.net

#16 (permalink)      5/13/2020 11:23:32 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
XDM45ACP
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 2182
  • Reviews 38
  • Kudos2307
Anniepan wrote:

Dear valued customers,

Dear Anniepan, Could you please check on these Orders here for me, C041936266, and B040713041, they have been shipped but as we know the Agent has just given DHL the Shipping Info, and nothing else. and like everyone else I have been waiting, and waiting, And Piad for express shipping. I did tell you about other vendors with DHL and gave you my tracking Number like you asked for.

Thank You Annie!

Edited on 5/13/2020 at 11:24 AM. Reason:
“I don’t think there’s a black gun culture or white gun culture, I think there’s an informed gun culture and an "misinformed gun culture.”
#17 (permalink)      5/13/2020 11:32:26 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
DoktahSatan
  • JoinedJun 2017
  • Posts 5
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos2
I've got 2 packets out there somewhere. Both say they left China for Canada. The first is 2 months without update, the second is 1 month without update. So to answer the question: I don't know what kind of shipping times I'm experiencing. I haven't recieved anything from fasttech since September of 2019.

Edit: I don't order that often. Ordered in March when I thought covid would be less of a problem. I ordered again in April because I'm not in any kind of rush to get that one. The order in September was perfect.

Edited on 5/13/2020 at 11:56 AM. Reason: Added info
#18 (permalink)      5/13/2020 12:18:28 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 6160
  • Reviews 229
  • Kudos3673
+1 details
My last order, from order creation to delivery was a little over 40 days.

Shipped to USA

Edited on 5/13/2020 at 12:18 PM. Reason:
There's a time for kumbaya & a time to clean the streets. Now's the time to clean the streets.
#19 (permalink)      5/13/2020 8:14:10 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
RussG
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 3875
  • Reviews 106
  • Kudos4380
Orders to UK. Waiting on FT & the flying carpet place. 30/40 days, both appear to have landed here.

Just a thought. Postmen get sick too, letters take precedence over small packages?

Not buying anything else till my shit arrives.
#20 (permalink)      5/13/2020 9:06:11 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 6160
  • Reviews 229
  • Kudos3673
Anniepan wrote:

Dear valued customers,

@Anniepan - I cannot give you specifics because I do not know how it truly works. But other retailers (since Christmas 2019), seem to be using a forwarding service like 4PX and WanbExpress. How it seems to work is that many packages are sent en mass to the forwarder who then ships the whole mass to another forwarder in the USA. That is one tracking #. Then the USPS takes the package from there (and sometimes DHL then USPS) and there is another tracking #. The USPS tracking # is issued before it even gets to the USA. The bad part is that many retailers are not getting the USPS tracking # and the freight forwarding tracking # can bad. 4px tracking is better than WanbExpress.

In Dec 2019, I got a package from a retailer using WanbExpress (from China to USA) 7 days after I placed the order. A Fastest I ever received a package from China. But it's not always this fast, of course.

I don't know if this helps, but it is all I can offer.

A big problem right now, same with Fasttech, is that retailers are taking a long time to ship because they are selling products that they do not actually have in stock. I believe many retailers are basically doing preorders without the customer knowing it is a preorder. In other words, the factory does not produce any about of a sku until they get orders for a certain amount of that sku.

Edited on 5/13/2020 at 9:10 PM. Reason:
There's a time for kumbaya & a time to clean the streets. Now's the time to clean the streets.
#21 (permalink)      5/14/2020 1:48:20 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 9494
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5109
Hello mikivapes and vapeluvr,

Thanks for your information.

We know these shipping methods, these are express special lines to different countries, like the shipping method"USPS for batteries" we have. The package will be delivered in 7-10 working days in normal condition, recently the shipping may be a little delayed to 7-18 working days. The shipping speed is much faster than registered airmail. I have forwarded your feedback to our logistics department, thank you for your help.

And dear XDM45ACP, you will receive the two packages next week as the two packages are still waiting in Hong Kong warehouse for plane. If they will catch up the plane this weekend, then you will receive the packages next Tuesday. I will keep an eye on your package and keep on tracing until both are delivered. Recently the DHL shipping is strange, some packages will be delivered in 3-7 working days, but some have to wait for days, so the shipping is much delayed. Hope you can understand.

We do really appreciate your help and trust! Have a great day!