[dismiss] FastTech will be on holiday from October 1, 2022 to October 7, 2022. All services resume on October 8, 2022, at 1:00 am (UTC). (details).
Shipments to canada
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      5/26/2020 7:34:23 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
bubba242
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 57
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos16
+1 details
I ordered from another Chinese seller and it took 2 months, product ordered Mar 10, at my door May 12!!!!
It was Canada E-packet
#22 (permalink)      5/26/2020 7:37:39 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 12923
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos19756
bubba242 wrote:

I ordered from another Chinese seller and it took 2 months, product ordered Mar 10, at my door May 12!!!!
It was Canada E-packet

Why I have been hesitant to order anything at all, even elsewhere.

I read of UK'rs or even Americans somehow getting packages rather quickly but i don't have the same faith in that speed for Canada.
Unless there are Canadians here that have recently ordered, had it delivered in reasonable time frames and can comment as to who and what method of shipping used.

I don't need anything badly enough to wait 2+ months. I would rather just spend double and buy it at home if that is the case.

#23 (permalink)      5/26/2020 9:21:16 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
martinc
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2015
  • Posts 7034
  • Reviews 310
  • Kudos3967
I got orders coming with PostNL, SingPost, ePacket....see you in 2 months for my report :p
non nobis, Domine, sed nomini tuo da gloriam
#24 (permalink)      5/26/2020 10:04:53 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MetisRebel
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 5359
  • Reviews 71
  • Kudos6391
+1 details
It's a crapshoot right now. I order from Somewhere Else, since no CC here and my epacket stuffs came in a month but everything else is two months or more, regardless of shipper.

Jeezuz, if it doesn't get better, due to the amount of refunds, sellers are gonna stop shipping to Canada, soon. :(
For The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terriers...
#25 (permalink)      5/26/2020 10:16:42 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
Shipping times have now been updated on another site.

Registered Air Mail by China Post | 40 - 80 Business Day.

ePacket by China Post | 37 -60 Business Day.

Registered Air Mail by Netherlands Post | 40 - 70 Business Day.

EMS by China Post |30 - 45 Business Day.

Mod (Anniepan) edited on 5/27/2020 at 2:45 AM. Reason: Advertisement
#26 (permalink)      5/29/2020 10:34:09 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
martinc
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2015
  • Posts 7034
  • Reviews 310
  • Kudos3967
Yikes. Up to almost 4 months then uh.

I ordered something from Ontario here and its going 11 days and no show. Double yikes.

Imagine the stuff pilling up at depots all over the world

Edited on 5/29/2020 at 10:35 PM. Reason:
#27 (permalink)      6/2/2020 1:43:10 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
martinc
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2015
  • Posts 7034
  • Reviews 310
  • Kudos3967
+1 details
There you go:

Canada Post Update

Status of the Network

Canadians should anticipate parcel delays for the foreseeable future, even as Canada Post delivers at record levels. As consumers continue to ramp up and diversify their online shopping, we’re responding to unprecedented parcel volumes, while maintaining important physical distancing measures in all our facilities. Processing record parcel volumes in plants that were never designed to keep people two metres apart takes more time.

We’re delivering in record numbers and also handling a wider variety of items. With parcel deliveries growing at a record pace from April to May, we hit an all-time, one-day record on Tuesday, May 19, with 2.1 million parcels delivered to Canadians. That’s roughly three times the norm for this time of year. It’s not just the volumes that are causing challenges. The number of larger, heavier items, which often require a two-person lift, creates additional safety challenges and delays.

We’re taking steps to respond, while maintaining physical distancing. That includes processing and delivering on weekends and additional support from trained temporary employees. Also, some parcels may be transferred to other Canada Post locations for processing based on capacity. While this last step reduces delays, customers tracking their items may notice that their parcels are taking a different route than normal.

All of our processing facilities across the country are at capacity and facing some challenges with backlog that are creating significant delays. We’re reaching out to some commercial customers in Montréal and in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), and implementing some short-term restrictions to help manage our backlog situation.

Based on this information, please set expectations of delays with your respective customers. Our employees are working hard to serve and we’ll continue to keep customers updated on our progress. We’re also being proactive in sharing this information with Canadians through the media, social media and banners at canadapost.ca.

Thanks
#28 (permalink)      6/2/2020 1:52:15 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
New2vape
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 993
  • Reviews 44
  • Kudos1316
Ordered from a place in Edmonton got it in 5 days flat
Man some of you are crazy motherfkers
#29 (permalink)      6/2/2020 2:11:16 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 12923
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos19756
I ordered a Geekvape Blitzen from Fredericton NB Sunday that was shipped yesterday, Supposed to be here Friday. A pleasant change.
#30 (permalink)      6/2/2020 2:40:39 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
bubba242
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 57
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos16
Contacted another seller, i have 2 kaees soloman mesh rta’s ordered on March 12. They replied today and said they will do something special for me if not in Canada by June 12. Its either a refund, store credit or resend same tanks. I will get them to send 2 new tanks again. I waited this long whats another 3 or 6 months. Be in time for Xmas 👍
#31 (permalink)      6/4/2020 1:49:57 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
furcifernova
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 3305
  • Reviews 12
  • Kudos2785
Yah I'm waiting on an order from January 13th. Understandable delay so it got shipped March 6th via ePacket. Apparently it left China on March 8th. Nothing since. Another order I made at the end of March still hasn't shown up either. It's still reasonably late but late none the less.

I'm kinda at my limit of "please be patient"'s
At no point in Trump's rambling, incoherent 1 term presidency was there anything close to what could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the country is now dumber for having experienced it.