@AnniePan Can you investigate please
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      7/3/2020 7:48:08 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
damammy
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2020
  • Posts 66
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos9
I know exactly what has happened FastTech has seen coronavirus as an opportunity to cash in.

They have knowingly scrimped on shipping fee’s and are using coronavirus as a piss poor excuse, all to save themselves a few $$ on every order (which equals millions of $$ saved with the number of orders they get), even if they get a small percentage of cancellations.

That is the only explanation as to why orders from other companies are delayed but once they leave overseas are in your country in a week or two.

My orders both shipped on 05/05/20 should have been with me by the end of May at the latest (well if the orders would have been through AliExpress that would have been the case). But here I am like a fool still waiting 59 days later hoping that it actually arrived which I very much doubt at this point.

So for any customer who has had their package leave overseas more than 2 weeks ago my advice is to start a dispute now with PayPal.

It’s not their customs causing the delay, it’s not your local post office, it’s not your countries customs, it’s because it hasn’t left overseas as they have sent your order low priority to save themselves a few $$.

The postal company will send your order when they feel like it or when there is room after all the AliExpress and other competitors orders have been loaded onto the plane, which could literally be 12 months down the line.
#22 (permalink)      7/3/2020 8:08:23 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 12832
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos19574
SingPost unfortunately is known to be the worst shipping route at the moment.

Still waiting for one to arrive in Canada that was shipped out of FT on April 27th.

It took until June 10th to leave overseas for Canada but so far has not shown up here in Toronto.
It will.
I give it another 3-4 weeks.

I Paid $5 extra for faster shipping on that package 🤣

Edited on 7/3/2020 at 8:10 AM. Reason:
#23 (permalink)      7/3/2020 8:12:32 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
damammy
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2020
  • Posts 66
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos9
@AnniePan

I have replied to the support ticket I am giving you an opportunity to refund my 2 orders, I have had enough now, one of the items I ordered you don’t have stock of now anyway, so I will shop elsewhere.

If refund isn’t processed by Monday, I will start a dispute on PayPal, not getting strung along any longer.
#24 (permalink)      7/3/2020 8:23:41 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
GB1972
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2017
  • Posts 10
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2
I would get the paypal dispute in now, they are really slow at the moment. The dispute I raised on my order was meant to be reviewed by 13th June and keeps getting bumped. Was due to be reviewed by today but has just been pushed back again until 8th July. You should also bear in mind that, as you may have guessed. FT hold off until the last minute before providing any information that paypal ask them for.

I have kept channels of communication open with FT throughout the dispute, assuming that they would be better off refunding voluntarily rather than being forced to do so by paypal (you would have thought that paypal will only allow a certain number of complaints before they look to withdraw their service). Sadly FT keep coming back with the same messages 'wait 2 weeks' 'its held up in customs' 'it will be with you in 2 weeks' 'we are investigating with the post' 'can you call the post office'. If you look through the posts on this forum, everyone gets the same replies in the same order and nothing is done by @anniepan or anyone else. I suspect if people think that anyone is actually looking in to their orders when they make a post or raise a ticket, they are deluding themselves.
#25 (permalink)      7/3/2020 8:39:29 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
damammy
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2020
  • Posts 66
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos9
I have just escalated it now, not wasting any more time on these scammers not a chance
#26 (permalink)      7/3/2020 8:44:28 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
damammy
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2020
  • Posts 66
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos9
Am I best off escalating immediately or should I wait for them to reply first?
#27 (permalink)      7/3/2020 8:53:45 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
GB1972
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2017
  • Posts 10
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2
Escalate, they won't reply
#28 (permalink)      7/3/2020 9:08:18 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
damammy
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2020
  • Posts 66
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos9
I have now escalated, going to order from AliExpress at least I will get my stuff within a few weeks then, complete waste of time with FastTech won’t order from here again now.
#29 (permalink)      7/3/2020 9:58:06 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4842
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2896
If you could have ordered it from Ali, you would have. If it's in your country, how do you see fasttech having any control over anything? But by all means, give all the ultimatums you want.

Thank you for all your contributions to the forum, we will miss you.

This message sponsored by AliExpress
What does he mean when he says words?
#30 (permalink)      7/3/2020 11:03:16 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
damammy
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2020
  • Posts 66
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos9
+1 details
carrion4worm wrote:

If you could have ordered it from Ali, you would have. If it's in your country, how do you see fasttech having any control over anything? But by all means, give all the ultimatums you want.

Thank you for all your contributions to the forum, we will miss you.

This message sponsored by AliExpress

I would have ordered from AliExpress if FastTech didn’t state fake days in transit figures on their site which are a blatant lie,

#31 (permalink)      7/3/2020 11:05:09 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
damammy
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2020
  • Posts 66
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos9
Also my point is that my orders still haven’t got to my country yet...