@AnniePan Can you investigate please
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#51 (permalink)      7/8/2020 4:35:10 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
damammy
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2020
  • Posts 66
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos9
@anniepan

Any update on my packages, 70 days since they were sent, 64 days since they dispatched to overseas, what’s the results of the investigation??
#52 (permalink)      7/9/2020 3:48:06 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
damammy
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2020
  • Posts 66
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos9
Unreal, I was told a week and half ago that the investigation takes 1-2 weeks, now I am being told it will take 2 months... WTF?
#53 (permalink)      7/9/2020 4:16:03 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11601
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos6113
damammy wrote:

Unreal, I was told a week and half ago that the investigation takes 1-2 weeks, now I am being told it will take 2 months... WTF?

Hello damammy,

I have told our CS staff to pay attention to your package and take care of the deadline. If you haven't received the package that time, we will offer the solution for you ASAP. No need to wait another 2 months. Thank you.

#54 (permalink)      7/10/2020 1:30:27 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
damammy
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2020
  • Posts 66
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos9
So what’s the deadline??? Because PayPal are making a decision on my claim now with a deadline of 16th July.
#55 (permalink)      7/12/2020 6:47:12 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
senis008
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 30
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Me to my shipment is shipping around china region.. shipped on 6-19 but no news, i think i gonna ask refund since no support to revieve, and yes aliexpress ships faster. So disappointing that nobody gives time to answer support from staff.
#56 (permalink)      7/12/2020 7:24:56 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Tourista
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2014
  • Posts 108
  • Reviews 30
  • Kudos34
+1 details
senis008 wrote:

Me to my shipment is shipping around china region.. shipped on 6-19 but no news, i think i gonna ask refund since no support to revieve, and yes aliexpress ships faster. So disappointing that nobody gives time to answer support from staff.

It isnt that people tickets are not answered senis, but the delaying tactics that the staff concerned have applied to all missing and delayed delivery problems.

All you get is "we have asked post office to investigate" which is nonsense really. The only investigation that the carrier will do is to look at what the tracking says, and that takes seconds....

FT may not miss my custom, but I have had to switch suppiers for my juice and hardware needs as FT are no longer reliable enough to risk purchasing from and this state of affairs is NOT just down to Covid, it was getting worse last year with large delays on deliveries. Others here do not like another major Chinese supplier to be mentioned, but in the time I have been waiting for FT to finish their "investigation" I have had 5 orders from Chinese companies delivered with an average delivery time of 3 weeks.

#57 (permalink)      7/12/2020 8:52:49 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
+2 details
There's a certain skill required in order to make sure you get what you want resolved quickly and in your favour.
#58 (permalink)      7/12/2020 1:07:26 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
OneBadwolf
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 4174
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4470
+1 details
Vi veri universum vivus vici. Insictus oportet nocere Proud member of the Sea Parks Fire Department
#59 (permalink)      7/12/2020 1:53:05 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
etcetera
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 3174
  • Reviews 62
  • Kudos3264
+1 details
damammy wrote:

I have now escalated, going to order from AliExpress at least I will get my stuff within a few weeks then, complete waste of time with FastTech won’t order from here again now.

hahahaha I'm still waiting for three orders from March that I ordered from AE! Some of you are just absent minded! There is a pandemic! Fewer flights! Parcels spending more time stationary, in storage, between movement! The seller put the goods they purchased in the packaging they purchased by the employees they pay the salaries of and paid the shipping (and talk about scrimping exactly what are you doing?) and once released to that shipper it is out of the sellers control.

I've asked for extensions of buyer protection once I see it is down to 10 days or so until there are no more extensions that can be given (maximum 120 days). I have recorded that last date and added 15 days (and removed a couple because I am a day ahead of China and just to be safe) so I can wait the maximum time before disputing.

I have received things at wildly different times. Things I might have ordered on the same date may come months apart! It's crazy I know but it is real!!!

I don't know how many threads I read at a forum for that venue of people who said "I disputed, won, got a refund, and now my package has come!"

I'm sure more than half of them have no intention of repaying the seller, and it's a shame. AE holds on to the money and only releases it to the seller after it has been received and no dispute within the 15 day dispute window afterward.

I even paid this seller after this long! I had long ago been refunded.

Good Lord, people have patience and quit accusing FastTech of anything. Quit trying to rip them off! That's all you are trying to do because you will receive your parcel some time! It just may be freaking late, late, late! That's just the way it is right now! End of!

I've ordered from China more than a hundred times since 2020 began. A very, very few came in 20 days or less, a very few came in 30 days or less. But many have come in 2 months or more, some in 1 months. There is no predicting.

It'll be here when it gets here and no sooner.

Ko
#60 (permalink)      7/12/2020 4:34:46 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
senis008
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 30
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Maybe but they need fix their shits.. took me like half week to ask declare low value but they shipped without declaring it. And after it we sorry lol. Just hope my items wont be broken
#61 (permalink)      7/12/2020 4:39:11 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
senis008
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 30
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Tourista wrote:

senis008 wrote:

It isnt that people tickets are not answered senis, but the delaying tactics that the staff concerned have applied to all missing and delayed delivery problems.

All you get is "we have asked post office to investigate" which is nonsense really. The only investigation that the carrier will do is to look at what the tracking says, and that takes seconds....

FT may not miss my custom, but I have had to switch suppiers for my juice and hardware needs as FT are no longer reliable enough to risk purchasing from and this state of affairs is NOT just down to Covid, it was getting worse last year with large delays on deliveries. Others here do not like another major Chinese supplier to be mentioned, but in the time I have been waiting for FT to finish their "investigation" I have had 5 orders from Chinese companies delivered with an average delivery time of 3 weeks.

I mean they cant do anything just copy paste. My items are just going around china for month almost lol. PostNL dont do that shit. Lol and now they ask more money for shipping i mean i could just open dispute cuz tickets as always being ignored. Well i guess aliexpress gonna live longer haha