HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?

Yeah, that's what I don't get. You said it, yourself. How is that even possible? Why are FT products/packages literally doing nothing? Did they not actually get shipped or something? How can our packages just... sit. What post/warehouse has the kind of room to just hold onto ever-increasing piles of stuff? And not move. When every other company's packages manage to go places? Something is very wrong but I don't know what it is exactly. I can't tell if we've been scammed. Like, they ship a package and it just gets returned to FT on purpose? That seems really weird and incorrect. Are everyone's packages from FT just thrown into the corner of some giant warehouse by their post, never to be seen again? Why is their post seemingly singling them out in comparison to Ali or whomever else? The whole thing is very bizarre.

And what are we supposed to do with being told that FT customer support is 'urging the post to speed the shipping'? Also, what is this 'investigations'? They either know where our stuff is or they don't. And if they don't, where did it go? Did it just vanish into thin air?! Or maybe into someone's lunch box? It sure doesn't seem like their post gives a crap about being urged to speed up. Or to even find all of our products that have somehow managed to be incapable of put into an airplane.