@anniepan - I would like a refund
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      7/3/2020 1:47:29 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mr.wrong
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 84
  • Reviews 12
  • Kudos59
Can you please take a look at Support Ticket Q0605TQSKW? I really need my money back at this point. It looks like they're lost.
#2 (permalink)      7/3/2020 3:04:19 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Technomania
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 221
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos193
I'm in the same situation @anniepan Please make sure that my ticket Q0624CNBFT is followed up on, and refunds issued. I would like to avoid opening PayPal disputes next week if possible.
"We've taken care of everything, The words you read, The songs you sing, The pictures that give pleasure to your eyes"....(Priests of Syrinx, 2112 AD)
#3 (permalink)      7/3/2020 3:40:08 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
GB1972
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2017
  • Posts 10
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2
I am in the same issue with tracking number LF042955145SG @anniepan. Been in transit for so long that the tracking number gives a message that this is the last update that they will give. Last response from FT was that they were checking with the post office and that was nearly a month ago. Pretty fed up now
#4 (permalink)      7/3/2020 5:13:27 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11599
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos6087
+1 details
Hello mr.wrong,

As you are waiting too long a time about the undelivered order, we can refund the money for you first, would you please repay back if you receive the package?

And Technomania, The two package has been dispatched to overseas in June, we think the tracking information will be updated very soon, would you mind to wait 1-2 weeks more for the package to arrive? As it is still under the investigation. We cannot refund at present. Please trust, if you can't receive the package after the time frame, we will arrange the resend/refund step as your choice.

And GB1972, would you mind to contact your Post and check whether they have the package or not? As the tracking information shows the package has been dispatched to overseas in April, it should arrive in your country. We also offered the time frame in ticket. If you can't receive after then, we will offer the further step ASAP.

We do thank you for your patience and understanding.
#5 (permalink)      7/3/2020 5:18:40 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
GB1972
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2017
  • Posts 10
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2
+1 details
with respect @anniepan you have meant to have been contacting my post office for the last month. I have contacted them, they do not have it. The item has been in transit for nearly 3 months. You did not offer a time frame in my ticket, you continued your endless chain of stalling tactics. Every ticket response is one poor excuse after another, all of which end with 'wait 2 weeks'. Sadly, the acceptable waiting time has long passed and I am looking for an immediate refund. I have purchased several items from other companies since, all of which arrived promptly, in fact I ordered the item that you have failed to get to me from another company and it arrived weeks ago whereas your delivery remains 'in transit' as it has been for several months. even the tracking says that there will be no more updates.

Please confirm that you will now process an immediate refund.
#6 (permalink)      7/3/2020 10:35:50 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mr.wrong
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 84
  • Reviews 12
  • Kudos59
Anniepan wrote:

Hello mr.wrong,

As you are waiting too long a time about the undelivered order, we can refund the money for you first, would you please repay back if you receive the package?

And Technomania, The two package has been dispatched to overseas in June, we think the tracking information will be updated very soon, would you mind to wait 1-2 weeks more for the package to arrive? As it is still under the investigation. We cannot refund at present. Please trust, if you can't receive the package after the time frame, we will arrange the resend/refund step as your choice.

And GB1972, would you mind to contact your Post and check whether they have the package or not? As the tracking information shows the package has been dispatched to overseas in April, it should arrive in your country. We also offered the time frame in ticket. If you can't receive after then, we will offer the further step ASAP.

We do thank you for your patience and understanding.

Thanks for your help, I promise that I will repay if the lost package shows up.

#7 (permalink)      7/3/2020 2:26:52 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Technomania
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 221
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos193

And Technomania, The two package has been dispatched to overseas in June,

Where are you seeing dispatched in June? The last tracking info I see was in mid-May. Soon, both have been in-transit for 60 days...

LY230139879CN: (Order Placed Sunday, May 3, 2020)

2020-05-13 06:07

Shanghai, Delivered by Airline

LY226336665CN: (Order Placed Wednesday, April 29, 2020)

2020-05-14 15:06

Shanghai, Delivered by Airline

Edited on 7/3/2020 at 2:34 PM. Reason:
"We've taken care of everything, The words you read, The songs you sing, The pictures that give pleasure to your eyes"....(Priests of Syrinx, 2112 AD)
#8 (permalink)      7/4/2020 3:07:37 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11599
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos6087
Hello GB1972,

We have sent the refund application to our company, we will do our best to refund next week. Thank you.

And dear Technomania, we will ask our Post to give us their system shipping detail screenshot first, then send for you.
Thank you.
#9 (permalink)      7/4/2020 3:36:07 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
bitajz
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 8
  • Reviews 96
  • Kudos1

Can you please take a look at Support Ticket Q0616GWVQC?
#10 (permalink)      7/6/2020 4:54:40 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11599
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos6087
bitajz wrote:

Can you please take a look at Support Ticket Q0616GWVQC?

Hi bitajz,

We would like to refund, as the package has arrived in your country, we have sent a solution for you in ticket, please kindly check and let us know your opinion. We do really appreciate.

#11 (permalink)      7/6/2020 4:57:11 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11599
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos6087
Technomania wrote:

And Technomania, The two package has been dispatched to overseas in June,Where are you seeing dispatched in June? The last tracking info I see was in mid-May. Soon, both have been in-transit for 60 days... LY230139879CN: (Order Placed Sunday, May 3, 2020)2020-05-13 06:07Shanghai, Delivered by AirlineLY226336665CN: (Order Placed Wednesday, April 29, 2020)2020-05-14 15:06Shanghai, Delivered by Airline

Hi Technomania,

We have sent the screenshot of the package tracking information for you in ticket, it has the flight information to show the package has been dispatched to overseas. Please trust if the post office verified the item as lost, or you haven't received the package after the investigation time fame, we will issue refund or reship the order per your choice immediately. Thank you for your understanding.