@anniepan - I would like a refund
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      7/6/2020 4:57:11 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11599
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos6087
Technomania wrote:

And Technomania, The two package has been dispatched to overseas in June,Where are you seeing dispatched in June? The last tracking info I see was in mid-May. Soon, both have been in-transit for 60 days... LY230139879CN: (Order Placed Sunday, May 3, 2020)2020-05-13 06:07Shanghai, Delivered by AirlineLY226336665CN: (Order Placed Wednesday, April 29, 2020)2020-05-14 15:06Shanghai, Delivered by Airline

Hi Technomania,

We have sent the screenshot of the package tracking information for you in ticket, it has the flight information to show the package has been dispatched to overseas. Please trust if the post office verified the item as lost, or you haven't received the package after the investigation time fame, we will issue refund or reship the order per your choice immediately. Thank you for your understanding.

#12 (permalink)      7/6/2020 6:53:59 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Technomania
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 221
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos193

We have sent the screenshot of the package tracking information for you in ticket, it has the flight information to show the package has been dispatched to overseas. Please trust if the post office verified the item as lost, or you haven't received the package after the investigation time fame, we will issue refund or reship the order per your choice immediately. Thank you for your understanding.

Those screenshots show the same mid-May (05/13/2020 & 05/14/2020) dispatch dates that I've already seen and mentioned above, not June. You have offered me no new information, and the packages are still close to being 60 days without any tracking movement whatsoever...

"We've taken care of everything, The words you read, The songs you sing, The pictures that give pleasure to your eyes"....(Priests of Syrinx, 2112 AD)
#13 (permalink)      7/7/2020 5:15:14 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
jik61
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2016
  • Posts 1
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0

Please look at Support Ticket Q0419MKYXC
It really has been to long and every message response from FT is to keep waiting. Please issue refund before I file a dispute with paypal.
#14 (permalink)      7/8/2020 3:45:28 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11599
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos6087
jik61 wrote:

Please look at Support Ticket Q0419MKYXC
It really has been to long and every message response from FT is to keep waiting. Please issue refund before I file a dispute with paypal.

Hello jik61,

Sincerely apologize for the trouble caused.

We have asked our Post to check your package status before, the shipments all have been dispatched to overseas. So we have asked them to urge the shipping and we are waiting for their investigation results now. The packages should be delivered in July. We will keep on tracing your package until it is delivered. Please trust if the post office verified the item as lost, we will issue refund or reship the order per your choice immediately. We will keep you updated via ticket once we hear back from them.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.