What is going on with the “on again, off again” approach to shipping to Australia???
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      11/13/2020 6:00:39 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
kavon
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 2316
  • Reviews 291
  • Kudos510
THREAD CLOSED - NO FURTHER REPLIES OR EDITS ALLOWED
What is going on with the “on again, off again” approach to shipping to Australia???
When I asked Sorry to write here that the shipping way of the special line for e-liquid to your country had stopped temporarily due to new coronavirus, and the estimated recovery time can't be sure at present.

I'm afraid that we can't ship liquid to you recently. Annie about it.
It’s all like “sure just request a special order request “.
I do that then I get this mixed-up message indicating that the right hand doesn’t know what the left hand is doing!
Example; Sorry to write here that the shipping way of the special line for e-liquid to your country had stopped temporarily due to new coronavirus, and the estimated recovery time can't be sure at present.

I'm afraid that we can't ship liquid to you recently..
Pease explain Fasttech!

Closed by mod Anniepan on 11/23/2020 at 9:40 PM. Reason: Closed
#2 (permalink)      11/15/2020 9:48:52 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11600
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos6096
Hello kavon,

We are really sorry the customs checked the liquid packages last months and held all the liquid packages. So they don't allow us to ship liquid to Australia now.

If we have the new shipping method to ship liquid to your country, we will send update news to you. Thank you.
#3 (permalink)      11/15/2020 10:11:14 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
kavon
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 2316
  • Reviews 291
  • Kudos510
+1 details
Thanks sweetie 😉
#4 (permalink)      11/16/2020 1:25:09 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Jubby
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 4416
  • Reviews 153
  • Kudos16388
kavon wrote:

Thanks sweetie 😉

😂

If you want on or off the list just let me know.
#5 (permalink)      11/16/2020 4:50:06 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
kavon
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 2316
  • Reviews 291
  • Kudos510
What’s your damage?
#6 (permalink)      11/19/2020 5:04:49 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Ov233
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2017
  • Posts 4
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2
+1 details
Poppycock,AU Customs have not been instructed confiscate nic E liquids: 17 November 2020
In June 2020, the Australian Government announced that they intend to ask the Governor-General in Council to amend the Customs (Prohibited Import) Regulations prohibiting the importation of e-cigarettes containing vaporiser nicotine (nicotine in solution or in salt or base form) and nicotine-containing refills unless on prescription from a doctor. As of October 2020, the proposed prohibition has been deferred pending the outcome of a separate scheduling process for nicotine. Source https://www.tga.gov.au/behind-news/prohibition-importing-e-cigarettes-containing-vaporiser-nicotine
She's lying.
#7 (permalink)      11/19/2020 6:22:57 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
+4 details
Ov233 wrote:

Poppycock,AU Customs have not been instructed confiscate nic E liquids: 17 November 2020
In June 2020, the Australian Government announced that they intend to ask the Governor-General in Council to amend the Customs (Prohibited Import) Regulations prohibiting the importation of e-cigarettes containing vaporiser nicotine (nicotine in solution or in salt or base form) and nicotine-containing refills unless on prescription from a doctor. As of October 2020, the proposed prohibition has been deferred pending the outcome of a separate scheduling process for nicotine. Source https://www.tga.gov.au/behind-news/prohibition-importing-e-cigarettes-containing-vaporiser-nicotine
She's lying.

She's not lying. It's Customs in China, not Customs in Oz that held back and prevented shipping of all packages containing liquid, including e-liquid.

Edited on 11/19/2020 at 6:24 AM. Reason:
#8 (permalink)      11/19/2020 6:30:55 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
kavon
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 2316
  • Reviews 291
  • Kudos510
+3 details
I know !
Right?
The China trade bitch fight!
If was plastic crap then ;that’s fine!
They turned back Aussie lobsters!
That’s 😜 crazy!
The U.S is better for Eliquid anyway.
#9 (permalink)      11/19/2020 1:37:43 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
bangaroo
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 92
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos100
+1 details
DJVILLAN /// WELL its never to late to learn even at the age of 70 ,I thought I new everything // oh and the asgard mini that bitch swings , running it at .17 omhs twin which is high for me // thanks again // keep on dripping // cheers
#10 (permalink)      11/20/2020 7:11:24 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Ov233
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2017
  • Posts 4
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2
They turned back Aussie lobsters!
That’s 😜 crazy!
The U.S is better for Eliquid anyway.[/quote]
djvillan wrote:

Ov233 wrote:Poppycock,AU Customs have not been instructed confiscate nic E liquids: 17 November 2020In June 2020, the Australian Government announced that they intend to ask the Governor-General in Council to amend the Customs (Prohibited Import) Regulations prohibiting the importation of e-cigarettes containing vaporiser nicotine (nicotine in solution or in salt or base form) and nicotine-containing refills unless on prescription from a doctor. As of October 2020, the proposed prohibition has been deferred pending the outcome of a separate scheduling process for nicotine. Source https://www.tga.gov.au/behind-news/prohibition-importing-e-cigarettes-containing-vaporiser-nicotineShe's lying.She's not lying. It's Customs in China, not Customs in Oz that held back and prevented shipping of all packages containing liquid, including e-liquid.

djvillan wrote:

Ov233 wrote:Poppycock,AU Customs have not been instructed confiscate nic E liquids: 17 November 2020In June 2020, the Australian Government announced that they intend to ask the Governor-General in Council to amend the Customs (Prohibited Import) Regulations prohibiting the importation of e-cigarettes containing vaporiser nicotine (nicotine in solution or in salt or base form) and nicotine-containing refills unless on prescription from a doctor. As of October 2020, the proposed prohibition has been deferred pending the outcome of a separate scheduling process for nicotine. Source https://www.tga.gov.au/behind-news/prohibition-importing-e-cigarettes-containing-vaporiser-nicotineShe's lying.She's not lying. It's Customs in China, not Customs in Oz that held back and prevented shipping of all packages containing liquid, including e-liquid.

djvillan wrote:

Since March I've been occasionally purchasing from another vendor that ships out out China via FedEx,so far no problems and very fast delivery.Ordered again last night,we'll see how it goes.If it's true that the CCP is blocking ejuice exports then it's just another example of them attacking their own people attempting to do some business.

#11 (permalink)      11/20/2020 9:23:51 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
kavon
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 2316
  • Reviews 291
  • Kudos510
Or another Fasttech attack!
“Tall poppy syndrome “
Dead boring!
They need to grow 🆙!
Democratic growth is so threatening to the communist mentality.
Anyway
Which CCP eliquid supplier do you use
???????