Shipping Shenanigans
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#51 (permalink)      3/10/2021 6:38:48 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
rosemm
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2017
  • Posts 254
  • Reviews 81
  • Kudos168
I wonder how to solve a problem now that PP can't be used anymore for vape-related products. When PP was used, as last resort we always had the possibility to start a dispute with PP. So now that this option is gone, are we completely at the mercy of FT or is there another option?
#52 (permalink)      3/10/2021 6:49:28 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5886
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4195
"we always had the possibility to start a dispute with PP. So now that this option is gone, are we completely at the mercy of FT or is there another option?"

I am taking the option of I don't buy from here any more. You are 100% right if you can't dispute the charges, you are at the mercy of FT. It's hit and miss that you even get the product right now.

I tried to purchase three different products, that were in stock or in stock in 3-7 days each one got canceled because they never came in, or were never in stock actually. To eventually get something I had to change my order to some little BS that finally was in stock, they sent that package. With what was left of my credit I got two drip tips and that was like two months ago, they still are not here.

So what is the point in buying from here? They don't keep track of product they have or don't have or will get. What they actually do have takes a ridiculously long time to get to you, unless you pay allot in shipping, if you pay allot in shipping you still might have to wait a ridiculously long time...
#53 (permalink)      3/10/2021 7:04:55 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 12778
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos19444
+1 details
PP fine on my end, just used it again yesterday.

Was advised to go NL by staff. Paid a bit extra but will see how that works out.
#54 (permalink)      3/11/2021 2:43:41 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
OneBadwolf
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 4171
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4419
+1 details
EternalSpline wrote:

They don't what?

Get returned.

EternalSpline wrote:

I tried to post all the shipping stuff for it, but it was too many characters to post it all, lol.

Tell me about it. Give it more time. On the other ticket from December, where the item was lost, it gets a little more amusing. I filed a dispute with PayPal, because the date to do so was getting close. I checked the progress of the PP dispute this evening, and it seemed a little unusual. Usually, PP includes any material provided by the seller. I could see that Fasttech had answered PP, but whatever they said, I was not provided.

Then, after poking around in my account, I noticed that my rebate points showed an anomaly. Dated 2/24/2021, the notes on the pending points for the order stated: PayPal Order Refund. And the points were deducted. So, obviously Fasttech made the decision on the 24th that they were going to refund the order, but are going to wait until March 17th to do so. At least that is the date that PayPal has set.

The amusing thing, is that even after making a decision to refund me, which I believe was largely due to the fact PP would certainly rule in my favor, was that they had not mentioned this to me. Instead, while requesting I be patient, and stating this was a freak performance, they had already decided to keep the funds, and decided to keep my money as long as they could. While telling me to be patient.

Vi veri universum vivus vici. Insictus oportet nocere Proud member of the Sea Parks Fire Department
#55 (permalink)      3/11/2021 9:12:12 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5886
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4195
That sounds pretty shady on FT.
#56 (permalink)      3/11/2021 6:50:30 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
OneBadwolf
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 4171
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4419
EternalSpline wrote:

That sounds pretty shady on FT.

At the very least, a absence of good will on their part. They could have just done the right thing, and agreed to re-send the product, issue a GC, or refund. Instead, even after they were forced into the decision to refund, they continued feeding me bullshit, and decided to make me wait almost an extra month, for a refund for an order placed in 2020.

I really wonder how long they would have drug this out if it were not for PayPal. While this last little insight into the integrity of Fasttech fails to meet the threshold of what I consider to be full blown fuckery, there certainly are strong indicators of premeditated connivence, maybe even aggravated integrated chicanery. ( I created a scale to score the level of malfeasance for bad online vendors) It also completely eliminates any sympathy on my part, for Fasttech having to face the massive amount of Canada Post bullshit they will have to go through, to file a claim over this. Fuck the bozos. They were more than willing to send me to face the fire. It's only right and proper that they experience the virtual lubeless ass raping that Canada Post has in store for them. Compared to the years of unionized experience amassed at Canada Post, they are hopelessly outmatched. It will be a slaughter.

Edited on 3/12/2021 at 6:44 PM. Reason:
Vi veri universum vivus vici. Insictus oportet nocere Proud member of the Sea Parks Fire Department
#57 (permalink)      3/11/2021 6:55:34 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
OneBadwolf
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 4171
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4419
Still.Me wrote:

PP fine on my end, just used it again yesterday.

Was advised to go NL by staff. Paid a bit extra but will see how that works out.

I think he meant that because PP will not process payment for ecigs, you won't be able to raise a dispute. I have had no problem using PP here though.

#58 (permalink)      3/12/2021 7:45:14 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5886
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4195
"At the very least, a absence of good will on their part."

Agreed, but I don't need convincing I am just here for the forum. Ordering from here, I would again if it gets better. After the last round of select an item and wait for it to not actually be in stock, restocking time, then only to find out it wont restock. I am in no hurry to play with that again, huge waste of time and in the end no items.

I don't order much from China but when I have other than through FT there has been zero issues. FT has always made my issues right in the end, but I don't want to deal with that. I just want to see the item, have it actually be at the place I order it from, and then have it ship to me.