My package :(
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      3/4/2021 1:02:03 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
DevilAnt
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2020
  • Posts 1
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
My package :(
I ordered two packages from FT on December 23 2020, and it's still did not left China (it's 4th March 2021). When I was ordering earlier there were no problem and the longest time I waited was a month. Now it's almost 2,5 month! What is happening?
#2 (permalink)      3/4/2021 1:17:01 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
JayJayMcKlay
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2015
  • Posts 389
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos322
You maybe need to say what is in the packages and maybe put in a T&T number as well.
At least if anybody should tried telling what is happening.
The internet used to be all about spreading and sharing knowledge, but today it seems that it's mostly about spreading ignorance.
#3 (permalink)      3/4/2021 2:54:32 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 7715
  • Reviews 355
  • Kudos4505
Have you opened a ticket yet?

https://support.fasttech.com/order/TRCK
Vaper buys pod system, asks for a 510 adapter. LOL for days
#4 (permalink)      3/5/2021 12:40:00 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11421
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5944
Hello DevilAnt,

Sorry for the long wait.

As the two packages have been shipped via Ground shipping by China Post, it may need 1-3 months for delivery as this shipping speed is really slow. The two packages were dispatched to overseas at the end of January, we think you will receive the package this month. We have asked our post office to urge the shipping and helped us investigate the package status. Please kindly wait a few days more, if you can't receive the packages after then, we will offer the solution for you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.
#5 (permalink)      3/5/2021 1:52:19 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
OneBadwolf
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 4171
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4419
DevilAnt wrote:

I ordered two packages from FT on December 23 2020, and it's still did not left China (it's 4th March 2021).

Are your packages stuck, or looping?

Vi veri universum vivus vici. Insictus oportet nocere Proud member of the Sea Parks Fire Department
#6 (permalink)      3/5/2021 2:55:30 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
analogueman
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2698
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos2167
+1 details
DevilAnt wrote:

I ordered two packages from FT on December 23 2020, and it's still did not left China (it's 4th March 2021). When I was ordering earlier there were no problem and the longest time I waited was a month. Now it's almost 2,5 month! What is happening?

Anniepan wrote:

As the two packages have been shipped via Ground shipping by China Post, it may need 1-3 months for delivery as this shipping speed is really slow.

The OP fails to mention where they're from, but 3 months+ for overland or sea shipping is pretty much the norm.

Am I the only one to be regularly puzzled that so many people ordering stuff from abroad have absolutely no idea about various shipping methods and what they mean in relation to transit times?

It's twelve inches long, but don't use it as a rule...
#7 (permalink)      3/5/2021 7:28:57 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
OneBadwolf
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 4171
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4419
+1 details
analogueman wrote:

Am I the only one to be regularly puzzled that so many people ordering stuff from abroad have absolutely no idea about various shipping methods and what they mean in relation to transit times?

Sounds like it has already been 2 months, and still has not left China. A mule would move things faster. I have a fairly good idea how long shipping takes, and lately, shipping has been fucked up like a home made radio. Several people here, myself included have had packages not leave China for over a month, or go missing. It makes no difference how long it has been, or which mode of shipping, you will be told to wait, 6, months, a year, try waiting a little longer. Anything but an answer as to what the problem is. There is a problem, and I don't think the OP caused it.

Vi veri universum vivus vici. Insictus oportet nocere Proud member of the Sea Parks Fire Department
#8 (permalink)      3/5/2021 8:49:59 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
analogueman
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2698
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos2167
+1 details
OneBadwolf wrote:

Sounds like it has already been 2 months, and still has not left China.

Oh I don't know about that.

Annie did say "The two packages were dispatched to overseas at the end of January", which tells me it set sail then after bouncing around China for a month.

#9 (permalink)      3/5/2021 2:51:35 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
inatrance1973
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2018
  • Posts 123
  • Reviews 102
  • Kudos68
+1 details
analogueman wrote:

OneBadwolf wrote:
Sounds like it has already been 2 months, and still has not left China.
Oh I don't know about that.

Annie did say "The two packages were dispatched to overseas at the end of January", which tells me it set sail then after bouncing around China for a month.

Annie and one of the other customer service agents told me last November that both my packages had definitely left for UK, they even showed what they claimed was proof in a ticket. The truth was they had been bouncing around China for weeks and weeks, never once left China and had been delivered back to them in January this year. They still tried to stall things by saying they hadn't received them back even though I was looking at the tracking from China post and it said delivered. I said enough is enough and I was going to PayPal, around 30mins later suddenly they did have them back. The problem is FastTech see the tracking saying, handed over to airline/handed to forwarding agent for transit or whatever, and tell you that definitely means it has left China. But it doesn't, that only means it has been sent to the airport where it can still fail security checks and be returned over and over, like mine and plenty other people's orders have been doing, and this has been happening more and more since September last year.

#10 (permalink)      3/5/2021 3:19:45 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Liberal_Lefty
Forum Restricted
  • JoinedJan 2021
  • Posts 158
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos89
Happy shopping!!!
#11 (permalink)      3/5/2021 5:01:28 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
analogueman
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2698
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos2167
inatrance1973 wrote:

Annie and one of the other customer service agents told me...

Just because it happened to you doesn't mean everyone with a possible issue is the same...