[dismiss] FastTech will be on holiday from October 1, 2022 to October 7, 2022. All services resume on October 8, 2022, at 1:00 am (UTC). (details).
Over a month to even start shipping
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      3/22/2021 4:11:12 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Rowdy1212
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2020
  • Posts 20
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2
Hahaha. What patience and understanding? You’re thanking me for something I’m not giving you. This will probably be the last time I ever order from Fasttech. Did you read any of my replies?? There is no patience or understanding. Don’t know why you’re thanking me for something I never once mentioned I have for this trainwreck
#22 (permalink)      3/22/2021 4:35:31 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
analogueman
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2869
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos2328
Rowdy1212 wrote:

Hahaha. What patience and understanding? You’re thanking me for something I’m not giving you. This will probably be the last time I ever order from Fasttech. Did you read any of my replies?? There is no patience or understanding. Don’t know why you’re thanking me for something I never once mentioned I have for this trainwreck

It's a Troll.

It's twelve inches long, but don't use it as a rule...
#23 (permalink)      3/22/2021 4:42:37 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11492
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5982
Hi Rowdy1212,

Sincerely sorry for the inconvenience caused and we do thank you for your patience in this case.

For the e-cigs products to Canada, we can choose ePacket and postNL to ship. Our CS staff thought the shipping methods were the same, so didn't suggest other shipping method, we apologize for this. Also due to the strict customs security checking for e-cigs products, some packages maybe failed to pass the security checking at first, the post office will resend it again and again. Now your package has been handed over to the airport again, hope this time it will be dispatched to overseas successfully. We will pay attention to your packages and urge our post office to speed up the shipping. If there is still no update news, we will ask our post office to offer further help. We are really sorry for the trouble this time.
#24 (permalink)      3/22/2021 5:05:12 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Rowdy1212
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2020
  • Posts 20
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2
Anniepan wrote:

Hi Rowdy1212,

Sincerely sorry for the inconvenience caused and we do thank you for your patience in this case.

For the e-cigs products to Canada, we can choose ePacket and postNL to ship. Our CS staff thought the shipping methods were the same, so didn't suggest other shipping method, we apologize for this. Also due to the strict customs security checking for e-cigs products, some packages maybe failed to pass the security checking at first, the post office will resend it again and again. Now your package has been handed over to the airport again, hope this time it will be dispatched to overseas successfully. We will pay attention to your packages and urge our post office to speed up the shipping. If there is still no update news, we will ask our post office to offer further help. We are really sorry for the trouble this time.

Nobody mentioned any of this when I paid for it. If I would have known there was this many problems with your shipping I wouldn’t have ordered anything. I’m not a troll. It says “ shipping. 2 weeks to a month”. It was a month before they even tried to send it. I just want what I paid for. Simple

#25 (permalink)      3/22/2021 5:10:22 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
analogueman
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2869
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos2328
Rowdy1212 wrote:

I’m not a troll.

I know you're not. You misunderstood. The person you replied to is a Troll. :-)

#26 (permalink)      3/22/2021 5:16:40 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Rowdy1212
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2020
  • Posts 20
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2
+1 details
Ooooh ok. Gotcha! Lol. Ya. I guess the QP workers aren’t patrolling the forums. Looking fo pissed off customers haha. Got me!
#27 (permalink)      3/22/2021 5:24:17 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
analogueman
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2869
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos2328
No worries. Good luck in getting your issue resolved.
#28 (permalink)      3/22/2021 9:14:38 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Rowdy1212
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2020
  • Posts 20
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2
Thank you!