shopping cart empty
USPS Expedited, USA Express Epacket, or United States Express Epacket
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      4/15/2021 1:34:03 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
DarthVap3rrr
  • JoinedMar 2018
  • Posts 20
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5
DarthVap3rrr wrote:

Had two more packages both USPS Expedited. They left FT the same day. Tracking was identical so they were together. The more expensive one arrived several days ago and the other took a detour which makes no sense at all. And now it’s just sitting at its last location for 4 days now.

12 days now. I’ve seen this pattern before and it usually means usps “lost” the package. I personally think they do it on purpose. I’ve sent many eBay packages via usps flat rate only for them to get “lost” or arrive in such bad condition, coupled with the fact that it’s happened several times, it could have only been done on purpose. So I’ve seen damage that could have only been done on purpose which leads me to believe they lose them on purpose also.

I’d guess it’s because the employees are mad at being understaffed and underfunded, and take it out on the mail senders and recipients. It’s either that or “go postal”.

#12 (permalink)      4/17/2021 10:51:59 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
DarthVap3rrr
  • JoinedMar 2018
  • Posts 20
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5
Well I feel confident that USPS Expedited is definitely better than ePacket. Just had a package delivered yesterday that was ordered a full week after the ePacket orders. Hell the ePacket orders most of them, the older orders strangely enough have stopped updating tracking altogether since April 3rd.
#13 (permalink)      4/18/2021 12:26:29 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
philipvdb
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 2483
  • Reviews 29
  • Kudos4105
Ordered 24th of March, had to wait for a couple of items and was shipped out 31st of March to the States using usps expedited. Arrived yesterday. There was no or little tracking information available until it arrived in a usps facility 2 days before delivery. Before that tracking info was found on Dhl ecommerce but very little. But overall, 17 days is ok. Like i said, things seem to be on track again.
We can't agree on everything.
#14 (permalink)      4/18/2021 8:15:28 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
JBatt
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 11
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5
Well I've got one that shipped 9 days ago Expedited that I expect will be hitting US soon and 3 more that will hopefully ship soon. Two Expedited and one Epacket. Will update with times as they start rolling in.

17 days seems about right to me too. I've always been at between 2-3 weeks(usually closer to two) One things I've noticed is over the last year or two they seem to move through customs much quicker than like 4-5 years ago. Back then most everything I got came through Miami but lately its been west coast even though I'm east. Coming into the US through NYC has always taken the longest for me though at least fasttech wise but I haven't had a FT order come through ISC NY in years.

Strange because I order a lot of stuff for work INTL and plants too and with those west coast customs is usually more of a problem but its the opposite with FT for me.