shopping cart empty
I have 6 orders that tracking hasn’t updated since 4/3
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      4/30/2021 2:28:47 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
dreameratwork
  • JoinedJan 2016
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
dreameratwork wrote:

Same here. Package has not moved in a month since arriving Kunming City.
2021-04-03 10:50
Kunming City, Arrival at Kunming International Mail Processing Center

2021-03-28 11:39
Kunming City, Leave the Supervision Center, Next Stop Kunming International

2021-03-28 11:31
Kunming City, "Regulatory Center" has been sent, recruiter: Fengji 1, tel: 15808750992

Right after I posted this, I saw an email from Customer Support letting me know that a new tracking # was assigned to my order. The new tracking says that my package has left China. I hope you all who have packages stuck in Kunming City are having better luck too. On a side note, I have had awesome customer service from Fasttech. They have always replied within 24 hours.

#22 (permalink)      5/1/2021 1:07:35 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
DarthVap3rrr
  • JoinedMar 2018
  • Posts 20
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos6
+1 details
Technomania wrote:

I had two similar orders held-up since 4/3 with no tracking updates whatsoever..

This morning, I received two emails from FT stating that the tracking numbers have been changed (Both are basically the same info):

Thank you for ordering at FastTech.

A new tracking number has been assigned to your order which was shipped from March 26th to April 1st: LY*****CN. To track your package, click here: https://support.fasttech.com/tracking/LY*****CN?carrier=

Our shipping carrier informed us that your package arrived at your country, but the tracking information isn't updated accordingly because of packages are backlogged in United States recently.

The tracking information may be updated within next 1 week. Hope you can receive it soon.

If you have questions, please feel free to reply to this e-mail.

Thank you.

FastTech Team

After checking, it appears that both packages are indeed moving and tracking 'normally'..

This for me too. Got new tracking numbers for all 6 of my orders and they all have more recent tracking. 4/19 and 4/25.

This is good.

#23 (permalink)      5/1/2021 6:44:24 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
inglis817
  • JoinedOct 2017
  • Posts 56
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos36
djvillan wrote:

8 of my March orders arrived today.

Don't feel bad I ordered a Digital Baby Thermometer for my one year old and received in when she was in kindergarten ;).

#24 (permalink)      5/6/2021 8:10:39 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Chalky77
  • JoinedSep 2019
  • Posts 15
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos3
My voopoo drag 3 keeps bouncing around Chinese customs been 6 weeks and no change my biggest worry is I have 8 different packages worth over 300 dollars either stuck or on there way all claiming to still be in China and I want to place more orders but I'm not completely stupid.
#25 (permalink)      5/6/2021 8:48:35 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Ryno619
  • JoinedApr 2019
  • Posts 403
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos254
Some of my packages got tired of vacationing in Kunming City and just now made it state side. Hang in there folks!
“For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.”
#26 (permalink)      5/6/2021 8:50:27 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 11177
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos17329
Same here with a package that has now failed security twice on its way to Canada. Have already been told they will either reimburse or try again.
The few $$ I saved buying here instead of home is no longer worth the time spent tracking orders.
Unless it changes for the better very soon.

That said, it seems slow everywhere.

I am in Toronto waiting for a package to come up from Florida.
So far it has taken 6 days to travel just from West Palm to Miami.
#27 (permalink)      5/7/2021 9:00:58 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
OneBadwolf
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 4124
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4396
And yet, I received an ePacket today from another company, total time, 17 days. 6 of which were spent with Customs. Shipping seems to be fine from everywhere else but here. Anything from anywhere that hits the Mississauga black hole though, no matter where it originated, is delayed at least a week there.
Vi veri universum vivus vici. Insictus oportet nocere Proud member of the Sea Parks Fire Department
#28 (permalink)      5/7/2021 9:22:50 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 11177
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos17329
OneBadwolf wrote:

Mississauga black hole though

They are in a Covid lockdown. Covid is rampant ATM in that facility which may or may not explain some of its slow down.

#29 (permalink)      5/7/2021 11:16:06 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
blkforge
  • JoinedApr 2014
  • Posts 106
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos59
I finally got one of my orders yesterday and the other one just went through customs in the US. They both have taken around 5 weeks of travel, which e-packet would usually take 2 - 3 weeks when I used to order before.

Kunming seems to be a black hole of unknown delay for 2-3 weeks, but eventually it gets to the destination country.
#30 (permalink)      5/7/2021 12:03:36 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
XDM45ACP
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 2317
  • Reviews 38
  • Kudos2495
I LOVE IT WHEN THEY TELL YOU THAT YOUR PACKAGE HAS ARRIVED IN YOUR COUNTRY, IT STARTED OUT IN MY COUNTRY!! AND STILL HAS NOT MOVED SINCE APRIL,12TH...
“I don’t think there’s a black gun culture or white gun culture, I think there’s an informed gun culture and an "misinformed gun culture.”
#31 (permalink)      5/7/2021 4:55:05 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
OneBadwolf
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 4124
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4396
XDM45ACP wrote:

I LOVE IT WHEN THEY TELL YOU THAT YOUR PACKAGE HAS ARRIVED IN YOUR COUNTRY, IT STARTED OUT IN MY COUNTRY!! AND STILL HAS NOT MOVED SINCE APRIL,12TH...

That's not too bad actually. The real fun starts after tracking shows "Item has departed country of origin, and is en route to destination country"

For the 5th time. Somebody here suggested poor maintenance practices on their cargo planes as the likely cause. lol

Vi veri universum vivus vici. Insictus oportet nocere Proud member of the Sea Parks Fire Department