Shipping in a reasonable timeframe, Ft, V's A Competitor, a comparison
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      2/21/2022 9:11:58 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape8ion
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 13916
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos21539
+2 details
Wow, just wow. I would be very happy to resume ordering from FT. But until the echo in the responses FT has to delayed fulfillment subsides into something believable, I will not. I/we have been reading the same responses for years, both publicly in the Forum and in the ticket process. It is so common as to be perceived as "cut and paste". I don't know why geek cannot wrap these issues up nor, why he sounds like he is towing the company line now. It is as if his job is to further buffer the excuse taking so that the customer base continues to be led down the "we're working on" it road. At any rate, though I continue to support FT and their "will" to change into a company that can compete, until they get a track record for succeeding instead of just a broken record of excuses I'll put my orders in where I know I won't have to jump through the patience hoop.
I'm out.....have some fun. Eh?
#12 (permalink)      2/21/2022 9:21:48 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11421
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5944
cilika wrote:

Dear Annie,Could I drop a tracking n° here too? If you could check with the post office please! LV399005335CNStuck somewhere in China since the 8th Jan.While all my other (even the latest) orders have arrived!I've got a ticket open about it, but all I was told, to give it an other 1-2 weeks and if nothing happens to come back there. Sure, waiting is ok, but it'd be great to know a little bit more... Thanks in advance!

Hi, cilika,

Sorry for the wait and we appreciate your patience. We have recorded your package information and will continue to track it. Because the package tracking information has not been updated for a long time, we think it is abnormal. We have asked our post office to investigate the package status and keep you updated on the ticket. If the post office verifies the item as lost, we will issue a refund or reship the order as soon as possible. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.

#13 (permalink)      2/22/2022 5:46:14 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 16128
  • Reviews 390
  • Kudos29797
+2 details
Thank you Annie! My main concern was (even when placing the order) that the item might get discontinued. But by now it's still there, so all's good.

And sorry guys for the interruption.
#14 (permalink)      2/22/2022 8:25:36 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11421
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5944
vape8ion wrote:

Wow, just wow. I would be very happy to resume ordering from FT. But until the echo in the responses FT has to delayed fulfillment subsides into something believable, I will not. I/we have been reading the same responses for years, both publicly in the Forum and in the ticket process. It is so common as to be perceived as "cut and paste". I don't know why geek cannot wrap these issues up nor, why he sounds like he is towing the company line now. It is as if his job is to further buffer the excuse taking so that the customer base continues to be led down the "we're working on" it road. At any rate, though I continue to support FT and their "will" to change into a company that can compete, until they get a track record for succeeding instead of just a broken record of excuses I'll put my orders in where I know I won't have to jump through the patience hoop.

Hi, vape8ion,

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback, and we are truly grateful to you for being extremely helpful on the forums over the years.

Sorry for the undue delay and inconvenience we caused you with your previous orders. We are well aware of our shortcomings and are working non-stop to improve. We do expect a rapid turnaround and tangible progress to be made. But given that many things are closely relevant to external factors and difficulties, we can't say that we have significant improvements in recent months.

The ongoing pandemic has caused unpredictability in the shipping and supply chain. There is the possibility of orders being delayed beyond our estimation. We know this might sound like excuses, but they are influent factors that can not be neglected. Our team is making the best effort to fulfill the orders within the promised time. And we will always try our best to promptly notify the customers when a problem arises and offer proposed solutions accordingly.

The shipping issue is indeed our most pressing priority. We're working on the delivery data analysis and will mark the relatively stable shipping methods as recommended shortly in the checkout. The estimated delivery time of shipping methods will also be sorted out and displayed by country gradually within a couple of weeks, which could be more effective for reference.

In the meantime, we're still trying our best to find more reliable shipping methods.

We are working together towards achieving a positive outcome, and we appreciate your kind understanding more than ever at this time.

Please rest assured that we will always take responsibility to resolve any questions or concerns related to your existing or future orders. Thank you.

cilika wrote:

Thank you Annie! My main concern was (even when placing the order) that the item might get discontinued. But by now it's still there, so all's good.

And sorry guys for the interruption.

Dear cilika, Thank you for your patience. We have urged our post office to give us a clear confirmation by the end of the month. So we hope the tracking information will be updated in 3-7 working days. Otherwise, we will offer the warranty to our customers first. And yes, the item is in stock now, and the new batch will be ready in 5 business days. So if you need to resend it after that, we will arrange it for you as soon as possible.

Edited on 2/22/2022 at 9:20 PM. Reason:
#15 (permalink)      2/22/2022 9:00:26 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 10965
  • Reviews 260
  • Kudos6871
macranife wrote:

the difference in tracking from a competitor(note the shipper)updated todayand FT How can it be leaving overseas (10/02/22)when it's spent 4 days sittin in an airport? (14/02/22)Oh and the answer to your question @backamblockit has a 3and stutters with the sixth letter of the alphabet ;)

I stopped reading the thread after seeing this...

4px is a shit show of a shipper. Just be happy your package doesn't get lost with them.

Knock knock, let the devil in. Malevolent as I've ever been, head is spinnin'. This medicine's screamin', "L-l-l-let us in!"
#16 (permalink)      2/22/2022 11:31:28 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
inatrance1973
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2018
  • Posts 123
  • Reviews 102
  • Kudos68
All about opinions mate. I've had hundreds of parcels that came to UK with 4px. Always delivered in 10 days at most, never once lost a thing. I would always use them if the option was there. The thing I've noticed is the bit saying they don't ship ecig products. I asked a seller if he could use 4px to send some stuff to me around November last year. Seller assured me that 4px would not ship ecig products. That would back up what FastTech say on the delivery options page. But there are plenty places use 4px to send vape products, and plenty sellers on marketplaces that use 4px as the seller's shipping method, which seems strange how they all get away with it if it's not something 4px ship. I've noticed on the tracking too when I buy from a Chinese marketplace that the AE standard shipping is picked up at the start by 4px, and they were all vape products. I'm not sure if they handle it all the way to UK, because after the first few tracking updates, Cainiao tracking appears. It is still trackable all the way to UK using the 4px website. I really wish it was an option, I mentioned this in a ticket years ago but was told the packages I was receiving in under 10 days must be a special expedited method, which I don't think they are
#17 (permalink)      2/23/2022 3:50:42 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
macranife
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 2171
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos8361
Skeeeets wrote:

macranife wrote:
the difference in tracking from a competitor(note the shipper)updated todayand FT How can it be leaving overseas (10/02/22)when it's spent 4 days sittin in an airport? (14/02/22)Oh and the answer to your question @backamblockit has a 3and stutters with the sixth letter of the alphabet ;)

I stopped reading the thread after seeing this...

4px is a shit show of a shipper. Just be happy your package doesn't get lost with them.

Not for me, they're reliable and quick, as pointed out above they have'nt lost anything I've ordered, I'm not saying it does'nt happen, it's just I've not experienced that so far with them.

pity you stopped readin the thread after my comments, you did post though?

#18 (permalink)      2/23/2022 4:06:22 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 16128
  • Reviews 390
  • Kudos29797
+1 details
I guess it just depends on which continent, in which country you are.
It might work well to the UK less well to the US (or to certain states of the US), that's it. Given these differences, people tend to forget.
#19 (permalink)      2/23/2022 4:24:17 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11421
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5944
inatrance1973 wrote:

All about opinions mate. I've had hundreds of parcels that came to UK with 4px. Always delivered in 10 days at most, never once lost a thing. I would always use them if the option was there. The thing I've noticed is the bit saying they don't ship ecig products. I asked a seller if he could use 4px to send some stuff to me around November last year. Seller assured me that 4px would not ship ecig products. That would back up what FastTech say on the delivery options page. But there are plenty places use 4px to send vape products, and plenty sellers on marketplaces that use 4px as the seller's shipping method, which seems strange how they all get away with it if it's not something 4px ship. I've noticed on the tracking too when I buy from a Chinese marketplace that the AE standard shipping is picked up at the start by 4px, and they were all vape products. I'm not sure if they handle it all the way to UK, because after the first few tracking updates, Cainiao tracking appears. It is still trackable all the way to UK using the 4px website. I really wish it was an option, I mentioned this in a ticket years ago but was told the packages I was receiving in under 10 days must be a special expedited method, which I don't think they are

Hi, inatrance1973,

We also talked to 4px many times, but they insist that they don't ship E-cigs products. If we ship E-cigs products by their channel, we have to take the risk, like detained goods, fined, etc. So we didn't add this shipping method to our website. According to your feedback, we think we need to talk to them again and confirm the shipping detail. If we have good news, we will update it here. Thank you.

#20 (permalink)      2/23/2022 10:19:04 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
blackhack
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 659
  • Reviews 69
  • Kudos482
Starting to get a bit annoyed with this,
Order Placed:
Wednesday, January 19, 2022
Order Number: D011980014
Which was delivered almost two weeks ago.
But....

Order Placed:
Sunday, January 2, 2022
Order Number: D010222145
Destination United Kingdom
Found in China Post Royal Mail
Tracked with couriers China Post Royal Mail
Days in transit 41

28 Jan 2022
17:59
Departure from International Sorting Centre was the last tracking update
Surely 41 days (so far) in transit with no tracking updates since the 28th of January is a bit extreme ??
Insert smart and witty comment here.....
#21 (permalink)      2/23/2022 2:02:15 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
SambaBugatti
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 443
  • Reviews 61
  • Kudos329
No, blackhack, I have an Order with no update since 9th of January.