2 Week Delivery Announcement?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      1/22/2022 1:55:13 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 7763
  • Reviews 355
  • Kudos4529
2 Week Delivery Announcement?
Didn't a fasttech representative make a forum post in the last 2-3 weeks claiming that USA epacket shipments are now guaranteed (or something like that) to be delivered in 2 weeks after shipment? I swear I saw it but now I can't find it. Anyone know where it is? Or did they delete it after they realized it will never actually happen?

Edited on 1/22/2022 at 9:38 PM. Reason:
Vaper buys pod system, asks for a 510 adapter. LOL for days
#2 (permalink)      1/23/2022 8:52:02 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11600
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos6096
Dear vapeluvr,

Yes, the recommended shipping method: USA ePacket, USPS expedited service, will deliver the package in 2-3 weeks. But we will have the 2022 CNY holiday soon, so the shipping may be affected and delayed. Thanks.

Edited on 1/23/2022 at 9:38 PM. Reason:
#3 (permalink)      1/23/2022 9:55:57 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gotthedrips
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2015
  • Posts 4002
  • Reviews 39
  • Kudos8833
+1 details
I had one ship the 8th so i guess im getting in on that 3 week deadline because its still hung up in CA...
There are 3 types of people in this world, those who can count and those who cant!
#4 (permalink)      1/24/2022 4:31:39 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11600
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos6096
gotthedrips wrote:

I had one ship the 8th so i guess im getting in on that 3 week deadline because its still hung up in CA...

Hi, gotthedrips,

The package is in transit now, it should be delivered this week. Thanks for your patience.

#5 (permalink)      1/24/2022 10:44:05 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MarcF
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 1011
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos1462
Hello Anniepan....I have a ticket opened for something I'm waiting for that left China on the 19th of December and still didn't reach Spain. If you're not too busy could you take a look at it before the 27th ?

Thanks.
#6 (permalink)      1/24/2022 12:31:34 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Court13
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2022
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2
Mine was ordered the 7th, shipped the 10th and also got stuck in California. I'm guessing it is stuck in customs. This is my first order from fasttech, so I did not know if it will get a new USPS tracking number, or if it is just stuck at customs. I would still be happy to get it within 3 weeks. Thought I should check before the New Years holiday kicks in.
#7 (permalink)      1/24/2022 12:50:57 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gotthedrips
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2015
  • Posts 4002
  • Reviews 39
  • Kudos8833
+1 details
my last few packages updated once in the USA then not again until the mail box...

WHY?
There are 3 types of people in this world, those who can count and those who cant!
#8 (permalink)      1/24/2022 5:43:37 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
fucitol
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 4625
  • Reviews 175
  • Kudos10704
+2 details
gotthedrips wrote:

my last few packages updated once in the USA then not again until the mail box...

WHY?

My guess is the initial tracking number AGxxxxxxxCN stops tracking once it leaves US customs in CA, and if Fasttech doesn't supply you the USPS number once it's handed over to them it's in the "void" until you get it. I'm in the same boat with two orders.

Illegitimi Non Carborundum est
#9 (permalink)      1/24/2022 7:01:40 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Court13
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2022
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2
+2 details
gotthedrips wrote:

WHY?

It's not just fasttech. I finally got a package today from a Chinese company on Amazon. It updated until it got to the US on the 14th and was released from customs, and it still shows no updates, even though it showed up in my mailbox earlier this afternoon. So I'm guessing it's USPS's fault, just not bothering to scan things they pick up from customs, maybe not making new tracking numbers, I dunno.

#10 (permalink)      1/25/2022 2:55:10 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11600
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos6096
+1 details
MarcF wrote:

Hello Anniepan....I have a ticket opened for something I'm waiting for that left China on the 19th of December and still didn't reach Spain. If you're not too busy could you take a look at it before the 27th ?

Thanks.

Hello MarcF,

Sorry for the wait. According to the tracking information, the package has left the international logistics center of origin and is en route to its destination. Because the package information has not been updated for a long time, we think that the package may be stuck in transit.

The package is currently under investigation. We have been urging the Post Office to update and provide us with further package information as soon as possible. Hope the tracking information will be updated soon, and you will receive the package in 5-10 working days. If you still haven't received the package after then, please feel free to contact us on the ticket, we will ask our post office for further help.

Court13 wrote:

Mine was ordered the 7th, shipped the 10th and also got stuck in California. I'm guessing it is stuck in customs. This is my first order from fasttech, so I did not know if it will get a new USPS tracking number, or if it is just stuck at customs. I would still be happy to get it within 3 weeks. Thought I should check before the New Years holiday kicks in.

And Court13, your package has arrived in the US and is waiting for USPS to transfer. It should be delivered in 3-7 working days. Please kindly wait patiently for a few days. We will keep on tracing your package until it is delivered.

To our US customers, if your packages have the AQxxxxxCN tracking number, we update it to a USPS tracking number when the package leaves LA and is in transit in the US. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Our team is always at your disposal.

We are really appreciated your patience and understanding.

Edited on 1/25/2022 at 3:07 AM. Reason:
#11 (permalink)      1/25/2022 4:47:39 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MarcF
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 1011
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos1462
+1 details
Thank you very much Anniepan...

Happy New year !!!!