{Help!}My package was "out for delivery" on the 26th at 8:19 AM. It's now the 27th, my mailman has passed by, and the package has yet to be delivered
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      5/30/2022 2:53:15 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
user2046
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2018
  • Posts 8
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
Thanks Annie.

The post office is claiming that it's an incorrect address and the item got RETURNED TO SENDER.

I've ordered to this address quite a bit and my order history will prove that. Nothing has changed and I double checked the address.

I don't think it's a FastTech issue, but it's looking like it will take an entire month now to receive my order because of this mistake.

I called up the USPS 1-800 number and it says to contact the sender. So here we are; I need FastTech to contact USPS and correct the issue.

Here's the message the 1-800 number gave: https://i.imgur.com/2zVY23E.png

I really wish FastTech would provide the USPS Tracking Number like they did only after my package was returned to sender. The 17track site they use can take up to 72 hours to update and this issue would've been caught the same day if I just had the USPS Tracking Number.

Edited on 5/30/2022 at 3:00 AM
#12 (permalink)      5/30/2022 4:29:22 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11489
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5973
Thank you for the feedback, user2046. We have forwarded this information to our carrier and will offer the solution for you as soon as we can.
#13 (permalink)      5/31/2022 7:04:13 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
user2046
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2018
  • Posts 8
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
And thank you for the response, Annie.

I've received an update, and I'll just post what I wrote in my service ticket:

I finally got in contact with a USPS rep.

I gave them my address and they told me that's not the address for that package.

They couldn't tell me the exact address, but I asked if it appears to be a typo or completely wrong, and they told me that it was completely wrong.

They told me the only thing I could do was contact the sender and also put in a service request (which I did). The service request will take about 2-3 days for them to get back to me but, as the USPS rep told me, the package could be well on its way back to you by then.

As the recipient, I'm pretty much powerless to do anything about it. The sender, however, can fix the issue, so I'm hoping you can contact them and sort this out.
#14 (permalink)      6/1/2022 5:19:56 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
lydia
Staff|M|
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 1185
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos656
user2046, thank you for offering us the information you received from the USPS. We will try to contact USPS and help you to resolve the issue as soon as possible. We will keep you updated in the email.
#15 (permalink)      6/1/2022 3:10:32 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
user2046
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2018
  • Posts 8
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
+1 details
I finally received the package today!

Like I mentioned before, I called USPS yesterday and they told me it was an incorrect address, but I peeled back the two stickers on top of the one of the front and it was the correct address each time.

I've stated before that I did not believe it was an issue with FastTech because it's all handled electronically and I've had never had an issue like this before.

Anyway, thanks to everyone for your help and support, especially the FastTech reps!
#16 (permalink)      6/1/2022 9:02:11 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
lydia
Staff|M|
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 1185
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos656
user2046, I am glad to hear that you finally received the package and everything is fine now.
#17 (permalink)      6/2/2022 9:15:57 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
njrmayo
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2020
  • Posts 411
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos121
Excellent conclusion and great service from FT employee's.
#18 (permalink)      6/2/2022 3:20:11 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Soultaco
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2022
  • Posts 32
  • Reviews 8
  • Kudos13
user2046 wrote:

I finally received the package today!

Like I mentioned before, I called USPS yesterday and they told me it was an incorrect address, but I peeled back the two stickers on top of the one of the front and it was the correct address each time.

I've stated before that I did not believe it was an issue with FastTech because it's all handled electronically and I've had never had an issue like this before.

Anyway, thanks to everyone for your help and support, especially the FastTech reps!

Yep, usps told me the exact same thing, wrong address, then the next day it arrived with the correct address. They also said a package was delivered on the 23 that hasn't shown up yet. It seem if there is any issue the post it was delivered, but really it could be on its way back or still on the way or just lost. No telling with the poor logistics of usps.

#19 (permalink)      6/3/2022 12:22:46 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
aimfire72
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 7
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
This has happened with last 2 or 3 with my FT packages. Tracking will show as "delivered" but it's not to your address. Then a few days later, it will suddenly appear in your mailbox.

I spoke to USPS on the phone and in person, they suspect that the drop shipping service on the US side is being shady and printing out the same mailing label, with same tracking number, but different address several times - over and over. In other words, they're paying for postage once, and reusing that same label, but with different addresses. This is an issue that FT needs to speak to their US drop shipper about - or find a new drop shipper.
#20 (permalink)      6/5/2022 6:57:45 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Bradley77
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2019
  • Posts 356
  • Reviews 60
  • Kudos247
aimfire72 wrote:

This has happened with last 2 or 3 with my FT packages. Tracking will show as "delivered" but it's not to your address. Then a few days later, it will suddenly appear in your mailbox.

I spoke to USPS on the phone and in person, they suspect that the drop shipping service on the US side is being shady and printing out the same mailing label, with same tracking number, but different address several times - over and over. In other words, they're paying for postage once, and reusing that same label, but with different addresses. This is an issue that FT needs to speak to their US drop shipper about - or find a new drop shipper.

Do not believe the USPS rep he's chatting shit!!! all he has to say is USPS are shit at there job instead of coming up with a drop shipper excuse that doesn't make sense!

THIS IS ENGLAND!!!
#21 (permalink)      6/5/2022 9:25:01 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11489
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5973
+1 details
Thank you for your feedback, dear friends. Was the tracking number on your parcel the same as the one we gave? If the tracking number is the same, the shipping should be to the correct address. We will also contact our carrier to check with their local carrier to confirm the issue details. Thanks again.