My package is being RETURNED TO SENDER for reusing USPS tracking numbers
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      6/13/2022 1:03:02 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
AnTi90d
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2017
  • Posts 5
  • Reviews 13
  • Kudos1
My package is being RETURNED TO SENDER for reusing USPS tracking numbers
So, I've read the threads on here about FastTech's drop shipper being accused of illegally reusing USPS tracking numbers.

It's finally happened to me.

-

I Placed an order on April 20th. I was given a China Post tracking number. It made it to the US on the 29th. Customs denied it. The order was resent to me.

It arrived in my town on June 11th. I didn't receive the package. I started looking into it on the USPS site and found my USPS tracking information. I contacted my post office and found out that they IMMEDIATELY sent my package RETURN TO SENDER to the facility in Bethpage, New York.. because the tracking number was currently being used by several other packages.

-

So, is there any hope that this will ever be straightened out? Is it no longer safe to order from FastTech to the United States? Why has this been known to continually happen for several months and FastTech has seemingly done nothing and allowed it to continue?

I still intend on purchasing vaping supplies from Chinese websites.. but two of my last three FastTech order did not show up and I've totally lost confidence in this company.
#2 (permalink)      6/13/2022 2:00:41 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
quarks
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 6055
  • Reviews 42
  • Kudos9136
There is another thread:

https://www.fasttech.com/forums/shipping/t/3164939/help-my-package-was-out-for-delivery-on-the-26th/3

Maybe you should post it there too.

I hope you get it straightened out, but I bet it will take a LONG time.

I have a package that just left china as best I can tell from the translated chinese tracking. It will probably suffer the same fate. Hope it's not the end of FT shipping to the US, but it will be if they do nothing about this.
#3 (permalink)      6/13/2022 10:18:33 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
lydia
Staff|M|
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 1185
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos656
+1 details
AnTi90d, we are sorry for the shipping issue of your order. We did receive some complaints about the wrong online delivery information (inconsistent delivery time) for packages shipped by USPS recently. Please understand that we also feel frustrated about this. We keep pushing our shipping carrier to look into it and find a way to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Your package was returned to the USPS facility based on the tracking information, but it is possible to be re-delivered to your address in a few days because some of our customers' packages are also in the same situation as yours. They finally received their packages a few days later. We will keep monitoring your package.

Please rest assured we will be providing you with all the support you need to keep track of your order. If your order fails to be delivered eventually, we will always take responsibility to get it replaced or refunded according to our policies.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
#4 (permalink)      6/14/2022 8:57:40 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
AnTi90d
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2017
  • Posts 5
  • Reviews 13
  • Kudos1
+1 details
FastTech never gave me the USPS tracking number, only the China Post one.

I am signed up for USPS Informed Delivery, which is how I found the USPS tracking for my package.

-

While the USPS sent the package back, return to sender to Bethpage, New York.. the tracking system has remained functional.

So, now it has gone:

from my hometown
to Jackson, Missouri
to Knoxville, Tennessee
and now back to Jackson Missouri

-

..at least they haven't lost it, I guess..
#5 (permalink)      6/15/2022 1:36:05 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
lydia
Staff|M|
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 1185
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos656
+1 details
AnTi90d, we checked that the information on your package is still updated now. It is in transit within the US. We will keep an eye on your package until you receive it.

We appreciate your understanding and patience.
#6 (permalink)      6/15/2022 8:11:55 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
AnTi90d
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2017
  • Posts 5
  • Reviews 13
  • Kudos1
Oh, this is.. I feel like this is just about the last straw, FastTech..

-

Today, USPS tracking magically said that it teleported to my home town and was delivered to my house.

That's what the tracking says.

..EXCEPT I WAS HOME ALL DAY AND IT WAS ABSOLUTELY NOT DELIVERED.

-

I didn't get my last order with you guys and it took almost six months to get straightened out.

Now this order is going to be several solid months of back and forth with you people and the USPS and no one will ever say or do anything and OMG, Jesus Christ, I would pay more money to ship the packages if you people would get a shipping partner that knows WTF they're doing.

I have so many items that I've been waiting to buy from FastTech, but I was waiting to see if my order would arrive so I would know if it was safe to order from you guys. I distinctly get the feeling that I should shop around to see who has a more competent shipping service.
#7 (permalink)      6/16/2022 12:23:11 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
lydia
Staff|M|
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 1185
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos656
+1 details
AnTi90d, we apologize for all inconvenience caused for your orders. On some occasions, we've seen the post office marking packages as delivered before they are actually delivered. In this situation, most customers can finally receive their packages in 4 to 7 days. Please kindly wait a few more days for the delivery of your package. Thank you.
#8 (permalink)      6/16/2022 4:16:28 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
quarks
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 6055
  • Reviews 42
  • Kudos9136
AnTi90d wrote:

FastTech never gave me the USPS tracking number, only the China Post one.

I am signed up for USPS Informed Delivery, which is how I found the USPS tracking for my package.

Same here. I guess FT is not privy to the tracking numbers assigned once they get into the US, or they would probably show them in your order information.

Anyway, my informed delivery also showed the mailer as "AMAZON TRANSPORTATION FOR MERCHANTS", so I guess they use amazon's service as their partner, but maybe FT also uses others. What source did informed delivery show for your package?

So far, mine appears to have moved from JFK airport to Queens,NY USPS facility. It's too early to know if the crazy stuff will start up ... I hope not :)

So, hang in there a few days and see if it pans out.

#9 (permalink)      6/17/2022 12:53:40 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4843
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2899
+1 details
Your biggest problem is trusting tracking info from USPS, OP. It's rarely correct, and indeed often indicates delivery before it happens, and incessant "running around" from USPS depot to depot...remember who runs it, and what the fool tried to do to subvert the American election, and you'll understand a little better. His name: DeJoy. The USPS service has fallen off dramatically since he was "apppointed" by a treasonous former US president, and he refuses to step down, though asked repeatedly, due to his incompetence and bias.

My company has switched solely to UPS. It's more expensive, but if it's important, you need it when you need it! Not sure if your FT order meets those qualifications, but remember - when the package is in the US, FT has no domain over your package any longer.
What does he mean when he says words?
#10 (permalink)      6/17/2022 5:51:04 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
AnTi90d
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2017
  • Posts 5
  • Reviews 13
  • Kudos1
OMG, FastTech! It's here! An old lady down the street had it!

The USPS did not deliver it to me. They delivered it to another random house on my street. My house number is clearly marked. (I just repainted it to be more noticeable; it's very legible.)

Also, wow.. they really crushed the hell out of this box.. and it has like five shipping labels on top of each other.. BUT, I'M SO HAPPY IT'S ACTUALLY HERE!

-

..and, they did the usual thing with my Missing Mail ticket that I filed with them. They emailed me back saying that the package was delivered. They wouldn't send a mailman back out to see what house it was scanned at. The USPS just absolutely doesn't care at all. They just send random people out with random packages and, as long as they scan them and don't come back to the post office with the packages, they get paid and everyone is happy with their job.

I don't want to use the USPS, but I don't know what other shipping option would be less scary.

-

From where I live, I can choose:

US ePacket
China Post air mail
TNT Post air mail
USPS Expedited
UPS

..but the UPS delivery is outrageous.. like $100 delivery on a $40 order.

So, of the first four options, which one should be the most successful?.. (which one has the fewest problems reported?)
#11 (permalink)      6/17/2022 6:10:14 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4843
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2899
AnTi90d wrote:

OMG, FastTech! It's here! An old lady down the street had it!

The USPS did not deliver it to me. They delivered it to another random house on my street. My house number is clearly marked. (I just repainted it to be more noticeable; it's very legible.)

Also, wow.. they really crushed the hell out of this box.. and it has like five shipping labels on top of each other.. BUT, I'M SO HAPPY IT'S ACTUALLY HERE!

-

..and, they did the usual thing with my Missing Mail ticket that I filed with them. They emailed me back saying that the package was delivered. They wouldn't send a mailman back out to see what house it was scanned at. The USPS just absolutely doesn't care at all. They just send random people out with random packages and, as long as they scan them and don't come back to the post office with the packages, they get paid and everyone is happy with their job.

I don't want to use the USPS, but I don't know what other shipping option would be less scary.

-

From where I live, I can choose:

US ePacket
China Post air mail
TNT Post air mail
USPS Expedited
UPS

..but the UPS delivery is outrageous.. like $100 delivery on a $40 order.

So, of the first four options, which one should be the most successful?.. (which one has the fewest problems reported?)

Happy you got it, and unfortunately, your case is all too familiar! I trust USPS overall, but I don't trust their tracking, or "informed delivery" too much. Of course UPS is far superior here in the states, but the cost difference is significant. When my employees have to work out of town, they send physical copies of their weekly Time Sheets (for pay, etc) back to the office in Virginia, and a simple 9 x 12 envelope containing 10 sheets of paper is 22.00, so I know how pricey UPS can be!

I think USPS has a good infrastructure, they just need more discipline. I don't fear using them, just not when time is an issue - I wish we did have more options - Hell, we're already lying to them when we ask them to ship us vape-related gear without their knowledge, so I guess we should count our (small amount of) blessings.

Absolute Vape, Vape Absolutely!

Your story had a happy ending - congrats!

What does he mean when he says words?