shopping cart empty
Corona virus
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#351 (permalink)      2/13/2020 12:42:04 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ericbnc
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 9883
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos11139
Troepfler wrote:

ericbnc wrote:
I add this, to you tropp, have you shed the first tear yet?

let me know when you do.
ericbnc, just wait, I am thinking about a logic answer to SambaBugatti.

The post for you is written, just wait.

are you cured yet of the oldest, deadliest virus?

worry more about that and your condition

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle
#352 (permalink)      2/13/2020 12:44:40 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Troepfler
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 1578
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos884
SambaBugatti wrote:

Troepfler, that is typically German when You ask: Who does it better? That is not the Question, the Question is: How can it be done in a better Way?

Difficult to write a short answer, I am not very proud, but I think the Germans do a good job between money, social, future, good living, ...
If you compare all components, perhaps overseas Canada would be very close.
Samba, to complain now about Germany, is from a very high level.
Auf deutsch nennt man das: Meckern auf höchstem Niveau.

#353 (permalink)      2/13/2020 12:57:05 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ericbnc
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 9883
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos11139
Troepfler wrote:

SambaBugatti wrote:
Troepfler, that is typically German when You ask: Who does it better? That is not the Question, the Question is: How can it be done in a better Way?
Difficult to write a short answer, I am not very proud, but I think the Germans do a good job between money, social, future, good living, ...
If you compare all components, perhaps overseas Canada would be very close.
Samba, to complain now about Germany, is from a very high level.
Auf deutsch nennt man das: Meckern auf höchstem Niveau.

you look down on estonia, that's not the same as looking up

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle
#354 (permalink)      2/13/2020 1:01:46 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Troepfler
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 1578
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos884
+1 details
ericbnc wrote:

SambaBugatti wrote:
sorry for being rude, american here but only 1st gen, German before so this guy is like an insult to everyone i know because this isn't the way we, i, or they think.

he is fucked in the head, we see that a lot over here and get good at spotting it

You dont have to say "sorry", we all know you, keep on going, see you next evening,
I am waiting for your next idea, keep clean !

#355 (permalink)      2/13/2020 1:25:28 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
SambaBugatti
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 403
  • Reviews 60
  • Kudos310
+1 details
It is not " Meckern auf höchstem Niveau " that's long gone.It would have been true in the 80's, now Germany is just in the middle in Europe, some Countries worse, some better. But: To cope with a Pandemy will be a European Problem, open Borders, no Plans what to do etc. Politicians now start to notice it. 2 Hours ago the News came in that they meet next Week to find a Way to get the most needed Things ASAP and to find a Strategy for the whole "Schengen Raum". A bit late I think, SARS was around 15 Years ago but hopefully it is late but not too late.
#356 (permalink)      2/13/2020 1:54:40 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Troepfler
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 1578
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos884
SambaBugatti wrote:

It is not " Meckern auf höchstem Niveau " that's long gone.It would have been true in the 80's, now Germany is just in the middle in Europe, some Countries worse, some better. But: To cope with a Pandemy will be a European Problem, open Borders, no Plans what to do etc. Politicians now start to notice it. 2 Hours ago the News came in that they meet next Week to find a Way to get the most needed Things ASAP and to find a Strategy for the whole "Schengen Raum". A bit late I think, SARS was around 15 Years ago but hopefully it is late but not too late.

This situation about Corona we are discussing in different threads.
That is not easy to follow if you are not retired or in holidays.
I am bombing this forum since days with some mathematics about what I think it will happens.
I think I know a lot about the situation, also Yoshi and desuede, just to talk about some names.
OK, will check again, in 45 min you have my result/meaning.

#357 (permalink)      2/13/2020 2:41:19 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Troepfler
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 1578
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos884
Troepfler wrote:

SambaBugatti wrote:
This situation about Corona we are discussing in different threads.
That is not easy to follow if you are not retired or in holidays.
I am bombing this forum since days with some mathematics about what I think it will happens.
I think I know a lot about the situation, also Yoshi and desuede, just to talk about some names.
OK, will check again, in 45 min you have my result/meaning.

CNA Singapore: Spike is not a big Shift
BBC: same like CNA
tagesschau.de: EU will improve medicament supply
Reuters Germany: no headlines
Reuters China: no headlines
CNN Asia: no headlines

So far no big Corona headlines.

Lets go to the mathematics:
Please see the first picture and click on "logarithmic":
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/coronavirus-death-toll/
When you have a horizontal line in a logarithmic chart, you see the top of the peak.
Now we see there a Spike/Bump,
I think that was the apartment opening and testing in 11million town Wuhan, should be normal.
In the chart we see 20 days, and we are not on the peak.
I think the Spike will flat down with some curves.
But China back to work better in 20 days, to be sure in 30 days

Just my 2 cents
Edit: international borders should be closed for the next 20-30 days

Edited on 2/13/2020 at 2:48 PM. Reason:
#358 (permalink)      2/13/2020 9:33:20 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
crashm111
  • JoinedJan 2020
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2
desuede wrote:

Theoretically it can, but the buggers won't survive for long in it due to the liquid's hygroscopic properties.Putting PG (propylene glycol) in hospital air conditioning was fairly common around the middle of the last century. It acted as a bactericide, dehydrating the bacteria.

Do you rate their e-liquids? some of the PG/VG ratios are high PG. Is there any flavour/brand you highly recommend?

#359 (permalink)      2/13/2020 10:46:26 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
desuede
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 2461
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3920
With "their" I suppose you are referring to liquids listed here.
I stopped buying Chinese liquids over 6 years ago.
Since then I DIY and the only ready-made liquids I occasionally buy these days are NET liquids.

Anyway, recommending specific liquids is difficult as taste is subjective and we all have our own preferences.

Someone else here better answer your question.
#360 (permalink)      2/14/2020 2:57:47 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 7622
  • Reviews 329
  • Kudos4470
+1 details
crashm111 wrote:

desuede wrote:
Theoretically it can, but the buggers won't survive for long in it due to the liquid's hygroscopic properties.Putting PG (propylene glycol) in hospital air conditioning was fairly common around the middle of the last century. It acted as a bactericide, dehydrating the bacteria.

Do you rate their e-liquids? some of the PG/VG ratios are high PG. Is there any flavour/brand you highly recommend?

I recommend buying locally if you can. But ultimately, buying eliquid is very expensive. Best to make your own if you can.

No one can tell you what you will like, though.

Vaper buys pod system, asks for a 510 adapter. LOL for days
#361 (permalink)      2/14/2020 3:50:17 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vape4more
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 3095
  • Reviews 113
  • Kudos2191
+3 details
Making your own eliquid is easy.
Here in Australia, buying nicotine liquid is illegal, however the Government will allow you to import a 3 month supply of nicotine liquid for home using without any customs problems.

Just choose the flavour additives you need, use a syringe, and add the required amount.

I use 100mg/ml nicotine base, mixed in PG.
I mix 10ml of 100mg/ml nicotine liquid into, 40ml of PG, then top it up with 50ml of VG, to make 100ml, being now diluted to 10mg/ml, strength of nicotine.

That's without flavourings.

As most flavours purchased, are mixed with VG, I use 4 to 5 ml of flavour, then only add 45ml of VG.

Don't forget, there are several sites out there which will help you make eliquid, safe and easy. If you need anymore help, just ask the forum here.

Hope this helps. Cheers.

Edited on 2/14/2020 at 4:01 AM. Reason: Typo error