Don't Cancel purchases.. It's very important..... ALSO do you know about Stephen King's, "THE STAND"? This includes you Doggie boy, brown nosed butt head of FT forum.
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      2/12/2020 2:00:12 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vape4more
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 3095
  • Reviews 113
  • Kudos2191
+9 details
Don't Cancel purchases.. It's very important..... ALSO do you know about Stephen King's, "THE STAND"? This includes you Doggie boy, brown nosed butt head of FT forum.
This is the way the world ends,
Not with a bang but a whimper.
T.S Eliot
Book/Movie By Stephen King.

I guess you now know I'm a Aussie shopper here and after my home, state, along with most of our east coast has been ravaged by devastating windstorms of fire, now savage water storms, creating even further damage, I wish to grieve for our faithful friends in China, in which I call friends.

Fluck the governments and politicians, as I hate all of those greedy bastards. They seem to deprive us of the funds our community needs, just to line their own pockets. (A pack of self controlled, highly motivated, money hungry pricks).

The Corona Virus, now named as something else, brings to mind the Book/Movie made by, Stephen King.

This book, as well as the movie is named "The Stand", seems to be fitting here, as to suggest, it's not impossible for the events of that book/movie to occur in real life.....

For those who've seen that "Super Flu", or "Captain Trips", please voice any opinion you have and start a thread that shares information, NOT insults.

For this I thank you and I wish the WHOLE of the FastTech business a Virus and problem free, fast recovery into a profitable year ahead.

For those of you who wonder, I've recently purchased over two hundred dollars of coils, new Mod's, seal kits, tanks. etc, all products from FastTech, my faithful supplier, and I've never experienced any better customer satisfaction from any supplier for my Vape Products.

I trust you and indeed the world will continue to use this supplier, as they are worth our support in this time of business need.
#2 (permalink)      2/12/2020 3:43:56 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Andy.lion
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 11395
  • Reviews 25
  • Kudos31438
+1 details
I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You both get dirty, but the pig likes it.” George Bernard Shaw
#3 (permalink)      2/12/2020 3:49:37 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Andy.lion
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 11395
  • Reviews 25
  • Kudos31438
+1 details
BTW, who is “doggie boy, brown-nosed butthead...etc”
I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You both get dirty, but the pig likes it.” George Bernard Shaw
#4 (permalink)      2/12/2020 3:53:04 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 11682
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos17978
+3 details
You, Andy who believes every alt is V4More doesn't even know who he's referring to as doggie boy? 😂
Why all of your claims that everyone was V4M were comical.

In any event, he's right. Good post!

Edited on 2/12/2020 at 3:54 AM. Reason:
#5 (permalink)      2/12/2020 3:59:38 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Andy.lion
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 11395
  • Reviews 25
  • Kudos31438
+2 details
Ah, richy, right on cue.

Hilarious...
#6 (permalink)      2/12/2020 4:00:03 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ericbnc
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 9937
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos11190
+2 details
Andy.lion wrote:

BTW, who is “doggie boy, brown-nosed butthead...etc”

mirror time, it's mirror time for you andy

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle
#7 (permalink)      2/12/2020 4:07:19 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Richy7
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 6666
  • Reviews 155
  • Kudos9860
+1 details
Andy.lion wrote:

Ah, richy, right on cue.

Hilarious...

Please dont attempt to bully and harrass Fasttech customers Andy.lion... it is against company policy.

#8 (permalink)      2/12/2020 4:29:37 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vape4more
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 3095
  • Reviews 113
  • Kudos2191
+2 details
LOL, Was waiting for an alt to bite...... Now you have 10,356 alt's to give yourself another 6,000,000 browneyed points overnight.

I've not been here for nearly two years? and yet I get blamed for everything. I take this from 'still,me?

Doggy Boy, the Smelly Old Man, on welfare, is a well known brown ass sniffing, self kudos adjusting device, much like a vibrator, however less attractive to members of the opposite sex.

Just to gather kudos, doggie boy would have his nose up another butt, (another troll), and gathering another brown tongue trying to get me banned again... (Not that I've ever been BANNED from this site).

Was just fishing for some retards, who don't care about China and prove themselves to be worthless on a community forum....

FastTech will never forget you in their time of need.

Go pluck a chicken and make a pillow for a dead head to rest upon :)

I will have lovely dreams of you falling down the stairs again. This time, good luck with those broken bones :)
#9 (permalink)      2/12/2020 4:47:01 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Andy.lion
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 11395
  • Reviews 25
  • Kudos31438
+1 details
#10 (permalink)      2/12/2020 4:48:45 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Andy.lion
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 11395
  • Reviews 25
  • Kudos31438
+2 details
I can see two “doggies” that came running....
#11 (permalink)      2/12/2020 4:49:37 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 11682
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos17978
+2 details
Haven't seen Doggy boy for some time but there are many that have stepped up in his place 😛 🤣 😜 . Andy.Lyin to be just one of them..