shopping cart empty
Don't Cancel purchases.. It's very important..... ALSO do you know about Stephen King's, "THE STAND"? This includes you Doggie boy, brown nosed butt head of FT forum.
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#71 (permalink)      2/14/2020 1:46:37 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 7617
  • Reviews 329
  • Kudos4469
+1 details
No prob.
Vaper buys pod system, asks for a 510 adapter. LOL for days
#72 (permalink)      2/14/2020 2:55:32 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vape4more
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 3095
  • Reviews 113
  • Kudos2191
vapeluvr
I do respect the ranking courtesy you gave, for everyone else, it's explained here.

The highest rank to routinely and be expected to actively participate in combat with outlaw post's is a Captain....

Staff Sergeant, e.g.,(Sarg),is E-6 rank in the U.S. Army, just above sergeant and below sergeant first class, and is a non-commissioned officer. Staff sergeants are generally placed in charge of squads, but can also act as platoon sergeants in the absence of a sergeant first class, to interfere with FastTech post's, which are not to their leaders expectations.

Edited on 2/14/2020 at 2:56 AM. Reason:
#73 (permalink)      2/14/2020 10:12:17 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vape4more
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 3095
  • Reviews 113
  • Kudos2191
+2 details
Never forget this thread and keep it alive on front page.

If you like, you can abuse me, and get away with it.

FastTech needs our help.
#74 (permalink)      2/16/2020 1:36:29 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vape4more
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 3095
  • Reviews 113
  • Kudos2191
Oh, now why can't you all you Alt's start chatting about something interesting, like, (for example), how to suntan the underside of your cock, or how to evolve the Zebra to have really interesting multicolour markings?

Some people's legs I find real attractive, so I try to humpem. Is that such a disgrace?

My wife loves me to hump multi features of her body, although, I caution other males not to try this, as she's a black belt in the arts, and or other crafts of deception, which will promote dismemberment, embarrassment, then death to mere and better men than myself.

As for richy7, well I don't know it yet, however, I guess Richy wouldn't desire that sort of behaviour from me... As always, my wife is still spying on my humping methodology.

If I wish not to be treated like a male Praying Mantis, or a Black Widow spider, along with also the Jumping spider, the boss say's, "I have to play within the fundamentals of good basic honour and respect of basic value to all, Troll's aa well as, SMH's".

Anyhow, I can blame all thatmy wrong doing's on Doggie Boy, as while I was still a very green newbie, some of his flea's jumped to me, then once infested with that very, very unfortunate urge to humpAleg, or even two, (if I could get away with it), that is, without being kicked in the nut's or being hit with the dreaded hose, set on cold power flow, the wife has stepped in to curb my enthusiasm..........

However, still to this day, I will never go to arse kissing, or deep arse nose probing with multi Alt's, just to get a point across to social acceptance....

I also agree to what my wife said. "The Troll name should be changed to, "SMH", which means, " Social Media Hyena's", however, to me, this will not do for the spineless, multi Alt wielding, wild welfare collecting species, who prey on an unfortunate, well meaning post person,

This team of Troll'/Hyena, crossbreed money hungry Vampire Pricks , then promote/conduct a so called, legal REBAIT point raffle scam, to buy their own new Vape gear for free, based on deception, contempt, organization and nothing else.

May their first day in hell last for 15,000,000 Earth years. FlockEm!

I've got to stop now as I'm salivating too much and starting to hump the poor keyboard....

(This post is in honour of all the new forum customers driven away by Doggie Boy".
#75 (permalink)      2/16/2020 3:47:52 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vape4more
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 3095
  • Reviews 113
  • Kudos2191
#76 (permalink)      2/18/2020 2:44:10 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vape4more
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 3095
  • Reviews 113
  • Kudos2191