This is the way the world ends,
Not with a bang but a whimper.
T.S Eliot
Book/Movie By Stephen King.

I guess you now know I'm a Aussie shopper here and after my home, state, along with most of our east coast has been ravaged by devastating windstorms of fire, now savage water storms, creating even further damage, I wish to grieve for our faithful friends in China, in which I call friends.

Fluck the governments and politicians, as I hate all of those greedy bastards. They seem to deprive us of the funds our community needs, just to line their own pockets. (A pack of self controlled, highly motivated, money hungry pricks).

The Corona Virus, now named as something else, brings to mind the Book/Movie made by, Stephen King.

This book, as well as the movie is named "The Stand", seems to be fitting here, as to suggest, it's not impossible for the events of that book/movie to occur in real life.....

For those who've seen that "Super Flu", or "Captain Trips", please voice any opinion you have and start a thread that shares information, NOT insults.

For this I thank you and I wish the WHOLE of the FastTech business a Virus and problem free, fast recovery into a profitable year ahead.

For those of you who wonder, I've recently purchased over two hundred dollars of coils, new Mod's, seal kits, tanks. etc, all products from FastTech, my faithful supplier, and I've never experienced any better customer satisfaction from any supplier for my Vape Products.

I trust you and indeed the world will continue to use this supplier, as they are worth our support in this time of business need.