shopping cart empty
"STIR CRAZY THREAD" What happened to the original S.S
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      2/14/2020 5:48:49 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vape4more
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 3095
  • Reviews 113
  • Kudos2191
+2 details
S.S,,,,, I still hold you above all others here, as you, like were, like me, standing up for all the newbies, as I used to be.

I put up with a lot of shit before I come to understand it was a game, the weak and brainless pricks play on people who were not used to such a thing.

Sort of like a new kid in a strange school.

it's criminal, what some people do here.

Edited on 2/14/2020 at 5:50 AM. Reason:
#12 (permalink)      2/14/2020 5:57:55 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vape4more
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 3095
  • Reviews 113
  • Kudos2191
+2 details
Remember this, from the good old days? Doggy Boy and Co.

#13 (permalink)      2/14/2020 6:20:59 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vape4more
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 3095
  • Reviews 113
  • Kudos2191
+2 details
AS USUAL, all the retards will wait till I'm off-line, then post all their alt's, then KUDOS each other to retaliate.

Maybe they all have new Alt sergeants to collect prize money for fake prise draws, that allow Johnny Dog to buy NEW Vape products? As he's collecting welfare, ultimately, he/it needs some other sort of income/.

S.S, what about the scooter you own? I got rid of my bike, my beloved TL1000, as I used up at least 7 of my 9 lives..... Talk about lucky there......

Now the rest of the morons won't bite and chat here......

I wonder why that is ??????

My girl say's, must be time for a beer, just wait.......

She is always right, so I sit and enjoy the spirit in timing of dual play.
#14 (permalink)      2/14/2020 6:24:24 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 11351
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos17558
+2 details
Doggie boy. LMAO . I remember that picture well.

Those were some pretty amusing days here though

To accuse requires less eloquence than to excuse, such is man's nature, it more "resembles" justice
#15 (permalink)      2/14/2020 6:29:23 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 11351
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos17558
+2 details
Got rid of the scooters about 2 years ago.

One was stolen around that time but funnily enough, Kevin drove by it this summer.
Turned his car around, pulled over and told the guy to get the Fck off of it, walk away or he was calling the police.
Phoned me, I popped over and brought it home.

Was fun for 2 weeks but Kevin donates all of our unused house goods, clothing, etc to a refugee from Iraq that has a stand of used goods.
So he took it down to him and he ended up selling it for a good amount of money to someone else.

I was ill for a few years which caused severe anemia. That all corrected itself this past summer so I bought a couple of bikes and we spent out off time cycling all the trails and waterfront here every day. Couldn't have done that 2 years earlier.

But I do miss that scooter, I had a ton of fun with them . 😁

The discord trolls here are convinced you are SoyBoy or who is called Mandela today.
Completely different style but....you know how it goes around here 🤣
To accuse requires less eloquence than to excuse, such is man's nature, it more "resembles" justice
#16 (permalink)      2/14/2020 6:44:11 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vape4more
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 3095
  • Reviews 113
  • Kudos2191
+2 details
Still.Me

As you may be well aware, I don't need to invent anymore of myself, as my head is far too big already. I love to stir up a hornets nest and don't really give a flock if I get stung.

The thing I hate most, is those who hide like cowards, those who have Alt's and give KUDOS to themselves to create a public illusion of general agreement.

That really sucks, and FastTech should put a stop to it.

However, that's in a perfect world and we don't live in one.

All I think about is pity for those silly people who need public enthusiasm to get a point across.

Sorry about the scooter, Kev must have been a good guy? At least you've had the taste of freedom and it may have well saved your life :)

Edited on 2/14/2020 at 6:47 AM. Reason: Typo error
#17 (permalink)      2/14/2020 7:04:45 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 11351
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos17558
+2 details
Vape4more wrote:

The thing I hate most, is those who hide like cowards, those who have Alt's and give KUDOS to themselves to create a public illusion of general agreement.

Hasn't changed one bit but fewer people here any longer.
Most have moved on except for a core group but that becomes smaller daily.

The virus hasn't helped. No new goods to browse or buy daily.

Don't be sorry about the scooter. I wasn't using them any longer so it helped the guy with the used good stand.
He's a very hard worker. Out there night and day so he receives a lot of well made label clothing and goods, better than most of what he sells.
Every little bit helps.

I knew you weren't SoyBoy but you know how it is, I don't even believe they believe you to be.

Anyhoooo, my pups energy level is through the roof this morning so I have to go brave the cold soon and take him for a long run through the ravine and dog park.

#18 (permalink)      2/14/2020 7:12:34 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vape4more
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 3095
  • Reviews 113
  • Kudos2191
+2 details
LOL, SoyBoy sounds like a Lactose intolerant Kid, however I enjoy full cream cows milk.

Glad you have life and the energy to keep up with the new puppy.

Kind regards,
V4M
#19 (permalink)      2/14/2020 7:30:50 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 11351
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos17558
+2 details
Thanks V4M.

Working up the courage to go back outside with Lil Pup as I know it will be a minimum 2 hour adventure.
He's been out twice this morning but i just wanted him to quickly pee and poop but he loves the cold weather and didn't want to come back in, so I am going to be dragged out all day so he can play in the snow and deep freeze here today.

Glad to hear that you are ok and still as rambunctious as you always were! 🤣 😂 😜
#20 (permalink)      2/14/2020 7:45:00 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vape4more
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 3095
  • Reviews 113
  • Kudos2191
+1 details
Maybe I'm like the puppy, playing in the park with the neighbours dog?

I don't care about politics, race or fur colour, as long as it seems right.

I love to play, and my name can only be one, here on FT. (never any Alt's).

My god, if I've something to say, I will say it, and I don't care if I get banned from the forum or not. FT will still accept my money from other names I could invent.

For those who use my name in protest, speak now, or forever masturbate in silence.

What a pack of Dingo's. Makes a bloke turn to Rum.

You spineless pack of cowards.......................................................
#21 (permalink)      2/14/2020 7:52:10 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vape4more
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 3095
  • Reviews 113
  • Kudos2191
+2 details