shopping cart empty
Question on upcoming may 12 fda ban
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#101 (permalink)      2/21/2020 6:05:31 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vapor
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 26103
  • Reviews 153
  • Kudos20950
@Diesel11

Expected Delivery by Saturday 22 February 2020 by 8:00pm

Status In-Transit February 21, 2020 In Transit, Arriving On Time
We’re paying congress millions to do nothing. We’re paying Trump nothing to do everything.
#102 (permalink)      2/21/2020 7:29:04 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Diesel11
  • JoinedDec 2019
  • Posts 226
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos105
+1 details
Awesome..thank you so much.. I'm excited. I'll let you know when it lands..
Oh that sound... it's just me stirring the pot
#103 (permalink)      2/21/2020 7:30:22 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Diesel11
  • JoinedDec 2019
  • Posts 226
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos105
@still.me he is awesome. I am so grateful I have had a really bad run and was getting pretty bitter with the world and stuff like this reaffirms me that the world is not going to hell
#104 (permalink)      2/21/2020 7:35:20 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Diesel11
  • JoinedDec 2019
  • Posts 226
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos105
@vapeluvr wow I didnt know that about transfusions. My uncle had a heart transplant when I was about 13. I dont think he had them. But technology came a long way. See with all the bad hearts it's a good thing I stopped. I was a ticking time bomb
#105 (permalink)      2/21/2020 7:37:15 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Diesel11
  • JoinedDec 2019
  • Posts 226
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos105
+2 details
The day they took my dad off the list after the stroke he stopped and bought a pack of smokes and went at it... it was so hard to watch but I understood
#106 (permalink)      2/21/2020 7:50:23 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 7622
  • Reviews 329
  • Kudos4470
Diesel11 wrote:

@vapeluvr wow I didnt know that about transfusions. My uncle had a heart transplant when I was about 13. I dont think he had them. But technology came a long way. See with all the bad hearts it's a good thing I stopped. I was a ticking time bomb

Transfusions are only necessary before surgery if needed. Not everyone needs them.

But he at lest one transfusion after surgery. I guarantee you that. lol

Vaper buys pod system, asks for a 510 adapter. LOL for days
#107 (permalink)      2/21/2020 7:52:21 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 7622
  • Reviews 329
  • Kudos4470
Diesel11 wrote:

stuff like this reaffirms me that the world is not going to hell

The world is still going to hell. Don't be fooled by a few good incidents you see.

#108 (permalink)      2/21/2020 8:01:12 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 7622
  • Reviews 329
  • Kudos4470
+1 details
I have to say something about local hospitals.

Before my father started going to the heart transplant clinic to see if he could get a transplant, one night he went into cardiac arrest. his heart was very weak and it stopped beating for a little while.

They told us that his chances of surviving were less than 10%, pushing us toward "pulling the plug" in a subtle way. We refused.

He was in the hospital in a coma for almost 2 weeks before he regained consciousness. But he regained consciousness with no damage done to his brain or anything else.

What is my point?

Don't ever let these smaller local hospitals tell you hope is lost. They are very uneducated "professionals". They have the worst of the worst working for them. Don't let them kill your loved ones. They will do it in a heartbeat if you let them. I know. Not just because of my father, but my grandmother, too (who they did kill, IMHO). They really are good for nothing and if you are over a certain age they just figure you should just die. This really is the truth as I have experienced them.
#109 (permalink)      2/21/2020 8:30:42 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 11568
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos17804
You might not like this story then. 🤔

Dutch mental patient ‘angry’ doctors proposed euthanasia to her ‘I was overwhelmed and angry. I couldn’t believe it. I had come to see this man to get help.’

I can see why they might have done that. They were letting you decide while you still could, should he get worse. I would hope at least?!

When I had the acute kidney injury two years ago, they wanted me to sign documents stating my wishes should I have crashed further. Did I wish to die peacefully or extend treatment.
I thought they were out of their minds at the time for I KNEW i was going to recover and i did. I refused to sign them.
To accuse requires less eloquence than to excuse, such is man's nature, it more "resembles" justice
#110 (permalink)      2/21/2020 8:40:49 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 7622
  • Reviews 329
  • Kudos4470
Still.Me wrote:

I can see why they might have done that. They were letting you decide while you still could, should he get worse.

What do you mean "while you still could"?

Edited on 2/21/2020 at 9:01 PM. Reason:
#111 (permalink)      2/22/2020 4:14:47 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 11568
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos17804
The hospital mistakenly believed your father to be beyond recovery. I meant, while you still could as in, while he was alive.
Obviously its a good thing you did not take their advice.

On the other hand, when my mother was dying, the last week of her life I stayed with her in the hospital 24/7.
I was not allowed to give her any of her morphine nor would they give her anything to sleep. They said even one pill could hasten her body shutting down.

The night before she died the next morning, I had been told she would live another week but I believed she was near the end, So I pulled aside a compassionate nurse and asked her to confirm if I were right. I had family to gather and didn't want to call them earlier than needed due to travel.

She looked at me or a minute. I knew she was gauging whether I could handle the truth, decided I could and said, this will likely be her last night.
She then gave me a pill to give to her myself and that was the last time she was awake.
She passed about 10 hours later.
I believe she gave me that pill to to give to her knowing it would hasten her organs shutting down rather than lingering.

But in her case she was never going to survive so if that is what she did, I felt it was done out of compassion.
To accuse requires less eloquence than to excuse, such is man's nature, it more "resembles" justice