shopping cart empty
Question on upcoming may 12 fda ban
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      2/15/2020 3:58:39 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vapor
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 26094
  • Reviews 153
  • Kudos20940
+4 details

It is always good to be stocked up... The very basics mechs, drippers, 510 connectors and such... With 510 connectors you can make a device out of a flashlight, power adapter, or just about any power source... The virus running around China should put an exclamation point on not letting the pantry run dry...

Flavors will never be a problem as they are not proprietary to vape...

We’re paying congress millions to do nothing. We’re paying Trump nothing to do everything.
#12 (permalink)      2/15/2020 4:18:14 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Diesel11
  • JoinedDec 2019
  • Posts 226
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos105
I vape a high mg lmao about 18 to 25 mgs. 18 mg restricted lung and 25 mtl. About 20 to 25 mls a day. About 200 mg a day just cutting down again tho. So about 160mg a day. I use to smoke 4 packs full strength menthol a day and when I quit I was using 240mg a day to not crave. I find it easier to cut down nic than smoking and if I had to quit I would. I didnt want to quit smoking when I did I just knew my health was starting to fail. Heart problems ect. So when I shattered my leg in a car accident, i got a juul

I was using a lot of pods but i had no craving and started feeling better by the time i got out of hospitial. But i loved smoking and am a bad addict. Which is why i was so bad with other things. I am in recovery and when put everything down i leaned into smoking heavy. I would get up every 2 hrs at night just with cig cravings. Anywho that is a story for another time. High mg nic isn't any worse for you than too much caffeine which I do that also lol.

But I made the switch and no one can believe i would ever quit. I was known to be a smoker. Icould never quit till salts came out. I couldn't buy freebase high enough without tasting like pepper and would crave till I gave in. Hell I would vape, smoke and wear a patch... was I vaping a little high at first? May e but it worked for cravings. I wouldnt go back to smoking now. I love my vape flavor and feel great. I could never even cut down smoking and I cut down twice already.

It is such a different addiction without all the other crud. I find I would crave that other stuff more because now it's totally different. So yeah I just did a fast estimate of a year but I want to cut down to 12 mtl and 9 restricted within the year so it will start lasting me more and more. I am also home confined to a walker with my leg so I dont have much else to do at the moment.

I dont own a tank system so maybe I'll grab one. I have the ratel xs which is amazing for my style and flavor is excellent. There is zero support from mechlyfe and they dont even respond. So I know when it dies I cant get a new board ect. I was gonna buy a replacement board so that's whi I went with bb. I have a selection of bridges and can get parts easy.
Oh that sound... it's just me stirring the pot
#13 (permalink)      2/15/2020 4:19:27 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Diesel11
  • JoinedDec 2019
  • Posts 226
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos105
+2 details
Holy cow @vapor that is impressive. I love the whole set up
#14 (permalink)      2/15/2020 4:42:43 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vapor
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 26094
  • Reviews 153
  • Kudos20940
+1 details
Diesel11 wrote:

Holy cow @vapor that is impressive. I love the whole set up

Speaking of addictions... Oh more shinny things in new arrivals... In da cart!

We’re paying congress millions to do nothing. We’re paying Trump nothing to do everything.
#15 (permalink)      2/15/2020 4:43:53 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
essellar
  • JoinedSep 2016
  • Posts 2271
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1973
At 200mg/day, a US gallon of 100mg/ml nic will last you a little over 5 years. The other half-gallon should get you to 7 and a half years - and that's without cutting down.

I have no idea what happened when you ran your numbers, but you've got a lot more coming than you thought. Look after it - you won't want to have it spoil.
#16 (permalink)      2/15/2020 4:47:45 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vapor
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 26094
  • Reviews 153
  • Kudos20940
+2 details
Use dark glass filled with little air space then wrap the bottle or place it in a box so light can never reach it... Toss it in the freezer... Air, light and heat are the enemy... Use several smaller bottles so you they don't need to be tampered with until you are ready to use the contents...

Edited on 2/15/2020 at 4:49 PM. Reason:
#17 (permalink)      2/15/2020 5:01:15 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
philipvdb
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 2557
  • Reviews 34
  • Kudos4168
+2 details

I made a mini version of vapor's storage shelf (or whatever you call it) but i have to make a (much) bigger version.
This is a picture of 2 years ago so half of it is replaced and at least doubled.

Edited on 2/15/2020 at 5:03 PM. Reason:
We can't agree on everything.
#18 (permalink)      2/15/2020 5:12:10 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vapor
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 26094
  • Reviews 153
  • Kudos20940
+3 details
Even a battery case can become a mod... ;)

The 510 connector is really the only vape proprietary item...

Edited on 2/15/2020 at 5:15 PM. Reason:
#19 (permalink)      2/15/2020 5:13:52 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vapor
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 26094
  • Reviews 153
  • Kudos20940
+1 details
philipvdb wrote:

I made a mini version of vapor's storage shelf (or whatever you call it) but i have to make a (much) bigger version. This is a picture of 2 years ago so half of it is replaced and at least doubled.

Nice... I recycled some lumber from an old medicine cabinet... That photo of mine is a few years old as well... Medicine cabinet meet Dewalt ;)

Edited on 2/15/2020 at 5:17 PM. Reason:
#20 (permalink)      2/15/2020 5:26:01 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vapor
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 26094
  • Reviews 153
  • Kudos20940
+1 details
FT 510 connector search...
#21 (permalink)      2/15/2020 6:24:21 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Diesel11
  • JoinedDec 2019
  • Posts 226
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos105
+1 details
Really @essellar. Oh shit I did a fast calculation while sitting in my head while in the shower. Shit I just did the math again and yep you are correct. I put a decimal point I wrong place I was thinking of the mls in the gallon without multiplying it by the mgs amd rounded. Well I guess that is good news for me. Thanks for the correction. I was gonna try to buy more with money I really didnt have. But 180 bucks for 5 years of nic. Hell yeah

guess I can now bring a friend to my vape apocalypse