shopping cart empty
Question on upcoming may 12 fda ban
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      2/15/2020 6:24:21 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Diesel11
  • JoinedDec 2019
  • Posts 226
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos105
+1 details
Really @essellar. Oh shit I did a fast calculation while sitting in my head while in the shower. Shit I just did the math again and yep you are correct. I put a decimal point I wrong place I was thinking of the mls in the gallon without multiplying it by the mgs amd rounded. Well I guess that is good news for me. Thanks for the correction. I was gonna try to buy more with money I really didnt have. But 180 bucks for 5 years of nic. Hell yeah

guess I can now bring a friend to my vape apocalypse
Oh that sound... it's just me stirring the pot
#22 (permalink)      2/15/2020 6:27:03 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Diesel11
  • JoinedDec 2019
  • Posts 226
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos105
@vapor nice I love the mod. I'm gonna get a 510 also. And yeah I ordered 16-8 0z bottles from amazon. It's all in vg because I heard it is better for oxidation when frozen
#23 (permalink)      2/15/2020 6:49:01 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 7617
  • Reviews 329
  • Kudos4469
Vapor wrote:

Even a battery case can become a mod... ;)The 510 connector is really the only vape proprietary item...

Nice! I never suggest buying 510 connectors because I figure most vapers would rather quit or go back to smokes before they even think about making their own mod. But they certainly are a good item to stash.

I have about 30 510 connectors (19mm and 22mm) I collected over the years from FT. So far, only ever used one to repair a mod. But I have a few mods that need them.

I'm buying more as soon as things get a bit more under control in China.

Vaper buys pod system, asks for a 510 adapter. LOL for days
#24 (permalink)      2/15/2020 6:57:00 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 7617
  • Reviews 329
  • Kudos4469
Diesel11 wrote:

@vapor nice I love the mod. I'm gonna get a 510 also. And yeah I ordered 16-8 0z bottles from amazon. It's all in vg because I heard it is better for oxidation when frozen

I dunno. I won't debte that either way.

But it seems everyone has their idea of which is best for long term storage yet any claims made (positive or negative) are never substantiated in any way.

I only stocked PG-based nic. But anything's good when it becomes hard or impossible to buy.

Looking back, I wish I had bought at least a couple liters of VG-based, simply for diversification. But too late now. I have enough nic to outlast me. And if I cut my nic level in half, I'll be willing it to my next of kin :)

#25 (permalink)      2/15/2020 7:11:09 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 7617
  • Reviews 329
  • Kudos4469
Diesel11 wrote:

- I vape a high mg lmao about 18 to 25 mgs.
- About 20 to 25 mls a day.
- about 160mg a day.
- I use to smoke 4 packs full strength menthol a day and when I quit I was using 240mg a day to not crave.
- I am in recovery and when put everything down i leaned into smoking heavy.
- I would get up every 2 hrs at night just with cig cravings.
- I was known to be a smoker.

That's hardcore!

Is your claim earlier that you'll just buy 1.5 gallons and quit when it runs out realistic?

BTW, in my shopping around for nic base, I found, after discounts, it's cheaper (per ml) to buy 4 liters than to buy a gallon at some places I looked at. So pay attention to that if you buy any more nic. Save a few bucks.

#26 (permalink)      2/15/2020 7:26:01 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 11352
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos17558
I did that vape apocalypse thing two years ago but in the end, my tastes changed so what I liked two years ago I don't today. I ended up throwing most of it out.
Thats just me though, I suppose. When I am done and move on, I never look back. Same with vape gear.

Fortunately no longer use nic after 6 years although I still have quite a lot in a freezer. If we weren't able to buy any more gear I'd just walk away and be fine.
To accuse requires less eloquence than to excuse, such is man's nature, it more "resembles" justice
#27 (permalink)      2/15/2020 7:40:51 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Diesel11
  • JoinedDec 2019
  • Posts 226
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos105
+1 details
Thanks vapeluvr I have had a lot of other horrible addictions although hos would be hard I really think it is all the other stuff that makes the addiction worse. I know their ate like 700 other chemicals in smoking and a lot must be addicting. I would literally go crazy if I couldn't smoke and I would do what I had to do to smoke. But I have gone a whole day not vaping and although I was craving nic, it was a lot different. I mean I craved smoking like crack. I woke up like clockwork just to smoke. I dont do that now. I know could always put on a patch now and get all the chemicals I needed. It's just different now. I could use the .5 of a gallon and taper..

And yeah thanks I have been looking. I tried a small order from that river made of nic and the salt was yellow and underdosed. So I went back to the wholesalers of liquid nic and it was crystal clear and they have a 15% off that usually covers shipping. But it works out to getting a liter free if I buy the gallon.. I have some 250ml stuff so I can add to flavor shots or low nic juice to get it to my strength also.. I just know that I wont want to pay 5000 in tax for a gallon..

I almost fell over at the price when I quit and started using juuls. I ended up spending more a day then smoking.. but that is what is going to happen to the industry.. I wish I had the money to buy a couple 55 gallon drums and keep all my friends and family going for cost.

Still.me I think that it is awesome that you quit and still stay so into vaping.. that is another awesome thing about vaping. You can quit and still be a part of. You dont have to do a lifestyle change. I never even thought about that before
#28 (permalink)      2/15/2020 7:46:17 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 11352
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos17558
Diesel11 wrote:

Still.me I think that it is awesome that you quit and still stay so into vaping.. that is another awesome thing about vaping. You can quit and still be a part of. You dont have to do a lifestyle change. I never even thought about that before

You will get there when you are ready.

Let your body heal from other addictions, become healthier and eventually, one day you will likely find you don't need to vape any longer but even if you do, so what?
It's a lot healthier than smoking. 😁

To accuse requires less eloquence than to excuse, such is man's nature, it more "resembles" justice
#29 (permalink)      2/16/2020 2:03:21 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
philipvdb
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 2557
  • Reviews 34
  • Kudos4168
Vapor wrote:

Even a battery case can become a mod....

Or a piece of wood

Edited on 2/16/2020 at 2:11 AM. Reason:
We can't agree on everything.
#30 (permalink)      2/16/2020 2:26:42 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
philipvdb
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 2557
  • Reviews 34
  • Kudos4168
Diesel11 wrote:

About 20 to 25 mls a day

In that case, you don't need a billet box or ratel XS but something like a topside (10ml) or nebox (8ml).

We can't agree on everything.
#31 (permalink)      2/16/2020 4:05:09 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vape4more
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 3095
  • Reviews 113
  • Kudos2191
Tobacco giants are losing so much money from the Vape industry, it's no wonder the FDA is trying to help, in every way they can.

Governments rely on profit made from tobacco, that's why Australian's now pay, AUD $35 per packet of smokes, to make up the budget for people quitting, or going to Vape products.

In my opinion, they can make it really hard, however people will choose to Vape or smoke.

Others use Meth, Ice, THC etc.

If I sell a home made sponge cake that makes someone sick, I would be sued for millions, however, every vendor can sell smokes which are proven killers to everyone.

Think about this in the next election the USA has.

I think it was Carlson, who said he would legalise all drugs and set free any weed dealers free from jail.

If I was wrong, please correct me.