shopping cart empty
Question on upcoming may 12 fda ban
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#31 (permalink)      2/16/2020 4:05:09 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vape4more
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 3095
  • Reviews 113
  • Kudos2191
Tobacco giants are losing so much money from the Vape industry, it's no wonder the FDA is trying to help, in every way they can.

Governments rely on profit made from tobacco, that's why Australian's now pay, AUD $35 per packet of smokes, to make up the budget for people quitting, or going to Vape products.

In my opinion, they can make it really hard, however people will choose to Vape or smoke.

Others use Meth, Ice, THC etc.

If I sell a home made sponge cake that makes someone sick, I would be sued for millions, however, every vendor can sell smokes which are proven killers to everyone.

Think about this in the next election the USA has.

I think it was Carlson, who said he would legalise all drugs and set free any weed dealers free from jail.

If I was wrong, please correct me.
#32 (permalink)      2/16/2020 4:31:15 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vape4more
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 3095
  • Reviews 113
  • Kudos2191
Vapor wrote:

Use dark glass filled with little air space then wrap the bottle or place it in a box so light can never reach it... Toss it in the freezer... Air, light and heat are the enemy... Use several smaller bottles so you they don't need to be tampered with until you are ready to use the contents...

If you REALLY know about the dangers of Nicotine, how to handle it, how to store it, how to protect others from it, order, then pick up some 999, buy some brown 20ml glass bottles with a well fitting seal, use a syringe, then measure 15ml of 999 into each 20ml bottle, seal, then store into a separate sealed container, in the fridge, at a stable temperature below 5C.

15ml of 999, with 135ml of pg, will make 150ml of 100mg/ml nicotine/pg base.

Mix 10ml of that with 40ml of pg, then add 50ml of pg to have 50/50 mix of pg/vg @ 10mg/ml nicotine.
Follow math in ratio to that for higher strength nicotine mg/ml

I use 10 to 12 mg/ml, and flavour,
that is, from a base of 100mg/ml nicotine,
12ml of 100mg/ml base, mixed with 33ml of PG, 5ml of flavouring, then top up with 50 ml of VG.
That makes 100ml of 12mg/ml nicotine, with added flavouring, to my choice, all using Pharmaceutical Grade, 99.8 BP, USP grade PG and VG product.

Edited on 2/16/2020 at 4:42 AM. Reason: Editing storage instructions
#33 (permalink)      2/16/2020 11:40:12 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
essellar
  • JoinedSep 2016
  • Posts 2271
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1973
+1 details
There is zero reason for any vaper to have a stock of pure nicotine. If that's what you can buy, sure, buy it - but immediately dilute the entire lot to a safe working dilution. It's not just stupid toxic, it's several kinds of handling hazard. If you don't have the facilities to store it, don't. Period.
#34 (permalink)      2/16/2020 3:23:25 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 7617
  • Reviews 329
  • Kudos4469
Vape4more wrote:

Tobacco giants are losing so much money from the Vape industry

Not as much as you think. BT bought out or holds stake in a lot of the big brands and online stores, more than you think.

Someday I will share my file I have been creating.

BT has a huge presence in vape, especially in UK and EU.

Vaper buys pod system, asks for a 510 adapter. LOL for days
#35 (permalink)      2/16/2020 3:28:38 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vapor
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 26094
  • Reviews 153
  • Kudos20940
+1 details
The states are losing in the US... The US Tobacco settlements are based on a percentage of future income of traditional tobacco products... Many states sold bonds with payouts based on passed trends... Those trends are going pear shaped as more and more people vape rather than smoke or use traditional tobacco products...
We’re paying congress millions to do nothing. We’re paying Trump nothing to do everything.
#36 (permalink)      2/16/2020 3:35:04 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Diesel11
  • JoinedDec 2019
  • Posts 226
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos105
+1 details
This is exactly it vapor. Not one ends device will be allowed with pmta. They denied al.ost 99 percent of the applications except for one application from big tobacco. This is all about restructuring the industry so they have control and can tax it. Not one external battery device will ever get through pmta. So they are really ending the hobby as we know it. I think the hobby will go back to mechs and home builds plus black market.

I enjoy it so much and am new. There are so many devices I want to try. I only have a pod, ratel and bb and one clone tank I put on my vinci with 510 adapter. I want to get some kind of device for tanks and a couple clones. Probably my best bet would be a mech but dont know much about them. I could figure it out tho I have a very thorough understanding of electricity for my job. Guess I should get a mech then... I dont know if I am missing much being a restrictive lung vaper and only using a billet box. I know I'll be able to get parts and keep it working over the long term and they have plenty of bridges to keep things new.

Edited on 2/16/2020 at 3:42 PM. Reason:
Oh that sound... it's just me stirring the pot
#37 (permalink)      2/16/2020 3:42:17 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Diesel11
  • JoinedDec 2019
  • Posts 226
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos105

Edited on 2/16/2020 at 3:42 PM. Reason:
#38 (permalink)      2/16/2020 3:45:29 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vapor
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 26094
  • Reviews 153
  • Kudos20940
+1 details
It doesn't hurt to learn the basics of building some devices... It isn't rocket science and the parts will always be available except maybe 510 connectors... Nicotine which I don't use will be the real problem for most...
We’re paying congress millions to do nothing. We’re paying Trump nothing to do everything.
#39 (permalink)      2/16/2020 3:47:32 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vapor
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 26094
  • Reviews 153
  • Kudos20940
+1 details
Diesel11 wrote:

ess I should get a mech then... I dont know if I am missing much being a restrictive lung vaper and only using a billet box. I know I'll be able to get parts and keep it working over the long term and they have plenty of bridges to keep things new.

Are you in the states?

#40 (permalink)      2/17/2020 1:26:22 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 7617
  • Reviews 329
  • Kudos4469
Vapor wrote:

Diesel11 wrote:
ess I should get a mech then... I dont know if I am missing much being a restrictive lung vaper and only using a billet box. I know I'll be able to get parts and keep it working over the long term and they have plenty of bridges to keep things new.

Are you in the states?

Has to be, otherwise he wouldn't be worried about FDA deeming regs.

Vaper buys pod system, asks for a 510 adapter. LOL for days
#41 (permalink)      2/17/2020 4:27:39 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Diesel11
  • JoinedDec 2019
  • Posts 226
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos105
Yeah I am in the states