Stratum Balance sbs
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.
Thread Tools


Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#51 (permalink)      9/15/2020 5:57:56 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
burner94
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2020
  • Posts 168
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos90
+1 details
I think I recall someone saying they would be interested in buying the clone if it came in black. A black version was just released at the 2place:


Edited on 9/15/2020 at 5:59 AM. Reason:
#52 (permalink)      9/19/2020 6:40:54 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
burner94
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2020
  • Posts 168
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos90
+2 details
For those interested, the three place has released affordable clones of the balance in a variety of colours ranging from 48-55 USD with the ambition mods 60W DNA-clone chip. Hopefully they'll be available on FT by Monday
#53 (permalink)      9/19/2020 6:55:13 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4851
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos3042
Remember when people paid 120 for it?? Lol. Oh, sorry, s4l.
What does he mean when he says words?
#54 (permalink)      9/19/2020 6:56:25 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
analogueman
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2982
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos2420
burner94 wrote:

For those interested, the three place has released affordable clones of the balance in a variety of colours ranging from 48-55 USD with the ambition mods 60W DNA-clone chip. Hopefully they'll be available on FT by Monday


I seem to remember Anniepan mentioning a while back that FT were looking to stock the updated coloured versions. So possibly sometime next week...

It's twelve inches long, but don't use it as a rule...
#55 (permalink)      9/19/2020 6:59:44 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4851
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos3042
God, it does feel good to be right...I said 60.00 at most. 3 has it for 55.00. nature vape has the 70 watt Supbox for around 75.00, and the dna60 for 115.00...mines in the air over the Atlantic!!

Oh yeah....fuck pods.
What does he mean when he says words?
#56 (permalink)      9/21/2020 7:40:45 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Squonk_life
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2016
  • Posts 1311
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos807
+1 details
The clone has been climbed. Now the price is 54 dollars. I like the translucent one.
Squonklife
#57 (permalink)      9/21/2020 9:38:07 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
kydo56
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2016
  • Posts 417
  • Reviews 166
  • Kudos139
is the ambition mods 60W DNA-clone chip any good does anyone know?....
i`m interested in this Balance style mod but wouldn't want to risk a chip thats potentially going to fail or have problems of any kind.

Edited on 9/21/2020 at 9:41 AM. Reason:
#58 (permalink)      9/21/2020 9:45:23 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
djvillan
Verified
+1 details
kydo56 wrote:

is the ambition mods 60W DNA-clone chip any good does anyone know?....i`m interested in this Balance style mod but wouldn't want to risk a chip thats potentially going to fail or have problems of any kind.

No problems with the chip, it's reliable.

#59 (permalink)      9/21/2020 9:53:13 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
kydo56
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2016
  • Posts 417
  • Reviews 166
  • Kudos139
+1 details
thank you djvillan
#60 (permalink)      9/21/2020 9:59:54 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
djvillan
Verified
I've just ordered two $40-$50 Balance clones and two $40 Kizoku's from 3 F, pre-ordered two Supboxes from 3 A and two more Mixx's from Source More. $400 well spent.

Edited on 9/21/2020 at 10:00 AM. Reason:
#61 (permalink)      9/21/2020 10:30:40 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
kydo56
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2016
  • Posts 417
  • Reviews 166
  • Kudos139
+1 details
djvillan wrote:

I've just ordered two $40-$50 Balance clones and two $40 Kizoku's from 3 F, pre-ordered two Supboxes from 3 A and two more Mixx's from Source More. $400 well spent.



you must spend some serious coin on vape gear dj :)