shopping cart empty
Jenna rta
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      6/30/2020 4:09:45 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
pewpew
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 2537
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1007
philipvdb wrote:

it's not always possible for everyone to have unlimited access to youtube

Too bad this isn't the case for "reviewers".

The answer to 1984 is 1973 § Panasonic or Samsung - that is the question: Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer.
#22 (permalink)      8/4/2020 3:24:07 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
jaymoe
  • JoinedSep 2018
  • Posts 4
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
HE HIPE BRAINWASHIS PEOPLE TO BELIEVE his shit is the best on the planet he only release it to his cult so the truth wont get to the rest of vapers to make there own choice only to come back and say its the best says HIM AND HIS cult of brainwashed JUDGES
#23 (permalink)      8/4/2020 3:53:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
philipvdb
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 2420
  • Reviews 29
  • Kudos4057
+1 details
But I'll still buy a styled one without hesitation.
We can't agree on everything.
#24 (permalink)      8/4/2020 9:40:59 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 2060
  • Reviews 247
  • Kudos1097
There's a ton of this style currently available: the project x , the whisper, the haar, the Kronos (my favorite of this style). Wicking is a thing, because many times a rda build will need more cotton to switch to rta, to prevent leaking. Anyone who has the old THC proto rta will be familiar with it's idiosyncrasies. Jai haze and his continued relationship with a sub par machine shop have held his grandiose ideas in check, that's for sure. Reusing an existing product definitely made this more feasible for Ravens Moon custom hydraulic fittings---er, I mean Vape.
Insert idiotic mantra here.
#25 (permalink)      11/18/2020 6:14:40 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Bkeepes
  • JoinedFeb 2019
  • Posts 1
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
You all will probably never see a true 1 to 1 clone of the Jenna. People that get it will not send it over to China. All you will get is something that might look like it. If someone does do that they are a pretty shitty person. Just respect someone's time and money put into designing something that was made to give back to his supporters. Hate all you want thats just how it is.
#26 (permalink)      11/19/2020 5:30:45 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
analogueman
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 1944
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos1543
Bkeepes wrote:

You all will probably never see a true 1 to 1 clone of the Jenna. People that get it will not send it over to China. All you will get is something that might look like it. If someone does do that they are a pretty shitty person. Just respect someone's time and money put into designing something that was made to give back to his supporters. Hate all you want thats just how it is.

Jai Haze? No one cares. Now that's how it REALLY is.

Edited on 11/19/2020 at 5:31 AM. Reason:
#27 (permalink)      12/11/2020 6:40:23 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Jameshy
  • JoinedFeb 2017
  • Posts 13
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
Clone it clone it clone it
#28 (permalink)      1/5/2021 9:48:00 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MAVtheSlacker
  • JoinedJan 2021
  • Posts 1
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
All I hear is a lot of sandy vags here... I can’t even pick one up, but I respect innovation and creativity... this isn’t an rdta, it is a true rta that can also be used as an rsa/rda.

To the guy in the ‘Congo’ no one gives a shit about your internet connection issues. So stop waiting for the 1st world folks cater to your 3rd world expectations
#29 (permalink)      1/25/2021 2:09:54 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
analogueman
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 1944
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos1543
MAVtheSlacker wrote:

All I hear is a lot of sandy vags here...

With parrot-like phraseology such as that, you're very obviously a Jai Haze disciple. How dare people not share adoration of your 'YouTube messiah'! LOL!

As I say, in the grand scheme of things, he's not relevant and no one cares...