Which 18650 for these mods ?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.
Thread Tools


Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      7/13/2020 4:09:36 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
bitsnpcs
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 83
  • Reviews 34
  • Kudos35
That's great, thanks.
#22 (permalink)      7/14/2020 8:59:57 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
RussG
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 3948
  • Reviews 106
  • Kudos4466
+1 details
bitsnpcs wrote:

Wylie: Thank You, I will keep it in mind for the future, and try to progress/learn and improve over time.Do you have any recommendations of channels with information mostly on learning builds ?

Loads of build tutorials on YT.

#23 (permalink)      7/15/2020 10:10:19 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
bitsnpcs
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 83
  • Reviews 34
  • Kudos35
RussG: Thank You, I will have a look at some as I progress.
#24 (permalink)      7/15/2020 12:52:15 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
pewpew
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 2652
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1094
+2 details
carrion4worm wrote:

Damn guys, for regulated you go 30q always. 1000 extra mAh.


Seriously? Oh come on, 30Q is 15A only and known to degrade very quickly when used at 25A.
Buying VTC series cells will be much cheaper than constantly replacing damaged 30Qs


Edited on 7/15/2020 at 12:55 PM. Reason:
The answer to 1984 is 1973 § Panasonic or Samsung - that is the question: Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer.
#25 (permalink)      7/15/2020 4:09:01 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Bradley77
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2019
  • Posts 345
  • Reviews 52
  • Kudos240
+1 details
bitsnpcs wrote:

Hello,I recently bought these 2 mods (my first mods) from Fasttech - Authentic Smoktech SMOK Morph 219 219W TC VW APV Box Mod - SKU 9691805and Authentic DOVPO Topside Dual 200W TC VW APV Squonk Box Mod - SKU 9693818they both use 18650 batteries.I need to order some 18650 that will fit in size and be suitable for the mods. Please recommend some available FT 18650 that will be suitable, thank you for reading.I did not order 18650 at the same time as the mods, as I have some 18650 batteries, it turns out they are too long to fit in the mods, so I need to buy some suitable ones.The batteries that do not fit (if it helps someone else) are GTF Led flashlight expert 9800mAh (TR18650), and also not fitting are UltraFire CN18650 9800mAh.I also tried both names of battery in a Smok Alien belonging to a family member, the batteries I have currently were too long for this mod also.The batteries that do not fit were not purchased from Fasttech I have had them a while.



9800mah WTF lol!!!THROW THEM IN THE BIN ive heard there proper shit lol!!!

Also do ohms law! take the amp on the battery and times it by your coil and that will tell you the max voltage you can push throw that battery before it pops

like me i've got VTC6'S which are 15a(batteries) x 0.4(my coil) = 6v (maximum I can push through battery) then you can convert the voltage to watts which is amps x volts (15a x 6v) = 90w (max I can vape at)

Always best to find out the maximum you can push through a battery

but if you vaping h9gher than 90w your better with a 25a battery (the Sony battery are the best so go for the VTC5=30a or VTC5A= 25a both 2600mah)


Edited on 7/15/2020 at 4:33 PM. Reason: EDIT
THIS IS ENGLAND!!!
#26 (permalink)      7/15/2020 5:31:40 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4842
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2896
+1 details
pewpew wrote:

carrion4worm wrote:Damn guys, for regulated you go 30q always. 1000 extra mAh.Seriously? Oh come on, 30Q is 15A only and known to degrade very quickly when used at 25A.Buying VTC series cells will be much cheaper than constantly replacing damaged 30Qs


Nope. Get your facts straight, he bought 2 single coil rdas. I think he will survive. Regulated is not a mech. You new at this too, huh?


Edited on 7/15/2020 at 5:33 PM. Reason:
What does he mean when he says words?
#27 (permalink)      7/15/2020 5:38:00 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
bitsnpcs
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 83
  • Reviews 34
  • Kudos35
+1 details
Bradley77 wrote:

bitsnpcs wrote:Hello,I recently bought these 2 mods (my first mods) from Fasttech - Authentic Smoktech SMOK Morph 219 219W TC VW APV Box Mod - SKU 9691805and Authentic DOVPO Topside Dual 200W TC VW APV Squonk Box Mod - SKU 9693818they both use 18650 batteries.I need to order some 18650 that will fit in size and be suitable for the mods. Please recommend some available FT 18650 that will be suitable, thank you for reading.I did not order 18650 at the same time as the mods, as I have some 18650 batteries, it turns out they are too long to fit in the mods, so I need to buy some suitable ones.The batteries that do not fit (if it helps someone else) are GTF Led flashlight expert 9800mAh (TR18650), and also not fitting are UltraFire CN18650 9800mAh.I also tried both names of battery in a Smok Alien belonging to a family member, the batteries I have currently were too long for this mod also.The batteries that do not fit were not purchased from Fasttech I have had them a while.9800mah WTF lol!!!THROW THEM IN THE BIN ive heard there proper shit lol!!!Also do ohms law! take the amp on the battery and times it by your coil and that will tell you the max voltage you can push throw that battery before it popslike me i've got VTC6'S which are 15a(batteries) x 0.4(my coil) = 6v (maximum I can push through battery) then you can convert the voltage to watts which is amps x volts (15a x 6v) = 90w (max I can vape at) Always best to find out the maximum you can push through a batterybut if you vaping h9gher than 90w your better with a 25a battery (the Sony battery are the best so go for the VTC5=30a or VTC5A= 25a both 2600mah)



Bradley77: Yes the vtc5a are the ones I have ordered.

#28 (permalink)      7/15/2020 5:42:00 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
bitsnpcs
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 83
  • Reviews 34
  • Kudos35
carrion4worm wrote:

he bought 2 single coil rdas. I think she will survive.



i gcónaí :) (always)


Edited on 7/15/2020 at 5:54 PM. Reason:
#29 (permalink)      7/15/2020 5:55:49 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4842
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2896
+1 details
Sorry, typo! I called you two genders at the same time! If you have any problems, ask here. I, or someone knowledgeable, will try to help. If you are not sure, be safe and wait for help.

Happy vaping, dude!(dudette). 🙃
What does he mean when he says words?
#30 (permalink)      7/15/2020 6:52:31 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
bitsnpcs
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 83
  • Reviews 34
  • Kudos35
+2 details
carrion4worm: I was clarifying, who will be using the products purchased, sorry for making confusion.
I know very little about vaping, and appreciate all the help everyone has given :)
I am likely to ask more questions as I need help or advice on products.
#31 (permalink)      7/16/2020 10:39:19 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Bradley77
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2019
  • Posts 345
  • Reviews 52
  • Kudos240
+1 details
bitsnpcs wrote:

carrion4worm: I was clarifying, who will be using the products purchased, sorry for making confusion.
I know very little about vaping, and appreciate all the help everyone has given :)
I am likely to ask more questions as I need help or advice on products.



if in the future you req batteries or chargers etc go to 18650uk (as I just read you was in England, maybe wrong) very fast delivery service and the batteries are spot on ................. also discount codes are:

stayalert(20%)

iloveweekends(20%-only use on weekends)

ilovepotv(10%)

THIS IS ENGLAND!!!