Do not purchase anything from here, they blame everything on the shipping company
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      7/16/2020 11:55:12 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
d00bies
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 8
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Do not purchase anything from here, they blame everything on the shipping company
This company is a joke, been almost 2 months and havent received my order. Blaming it on corona virus and now blaming on shipping company. Keep giving me the run around and wont refund my money. This company is a scam! Buyer beware!
Answer
Anniepan
Staff |M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11452
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5953
Hello d00bies,

We apologize for the trouble caused this time.

The order was placed on May 26, we shipped it out on May 27 by ePacket. According to the tracking information, the package was handed over to airline on Jun 3. So the package should be dispatched to your country a long time ago, but it maybe stuck in your customs and wait for USPS to update.

Please kindly understand that we did ship your package, and it is on the way to your address now, we will try our best to urge the Post office to speed up the shipping, and ask them to investigate your package status. Recently due to the covid-19, some of the ePacket packages maybe delivered in 15-30 working days, but some of them may need much longer time, 1-3 months probably. We do hope you will receive the package as sooner as possible, as we also don't like to ask our customers to wait a very long time. Because the package is on the shipping way, we have to ask our Post office to investigate your package first. We are waiting for their update news now, please trust if the post office verified the item as lost, we will issue refund or reship the order per your choice immediately. If you have any questions, please let us know freely, we are always here to help.

Thank you for your understanding.
#2 (permalink)      7/16/2020 12:00:00 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
d00bies
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 8
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
SCAM!!!!
This company is a scam!!!! dont buy anything. They blame everything on shipping company and wont refund my money. SCAM!!!!
#3 (permalink)      7/16/2020 12:02:16 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
airwinny
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 8759
  • Reviews 224
  • Kudos31406
+6 details
Thanks for the tip. I'll probably think twice then before I place my 98th order here.
#4 (permalink)      7/16/2020 12:09:29 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
d00bies
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 8
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
i ordered from them before too. but this time its been 2 months and now they want me to wait so they can figure out their shipping situation. Thats not my problem. go ahead and keep ordering if you please. until you have to deal with their incompetence, you'll feel the same way
#5 (permalink)      7/16/2020 12:10:03 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
The_Masteres
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2019
  • Posts 528
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos168
airwinny wrote:

Thanks for the tip. I'll probably think twice then before I place my 98th order here.

LOL

#6 (permalink)      7/16/2020 12:14:50 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
The_Masteres
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2019
  • Posts 528
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos168
d00bies wrote:

This company is a scam!!!! dont buy anything. They blame everything on shipping company and wont refund my money. SCAM!!!!

What shipping company and what is thracking information/status ?

#7 (permalink)      7/16/2020 12:15:11 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
airwinny
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 8759
  • Reviews 224
  • Kudos31406
+2 details
d00bies wrote:

i ordered from them before too. but this time its been 2 months and now they want me to wait so they can figure out their shipping situation. Thats not my problem. go ahead and keep ordering if you please. until you have to deal with their incompetence, you'll feel the same way

I just received a package last week, after more than 3 months of wait.

The pandemic *is* affecting shipping, of course.

#8 (permalink)      7/16/2020 12:19:21 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
d00bies
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 8
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
shipping status has been on label created for 2 months. I just ordered some air suspension from airrex which is also built in china. received wthing 2 weeks. Airwinny definitely works for fasttech lmaoo. stop letting these chinese places use the pandemic as an excuse. there is a shipping delay, but not 2-3 month delay.
#9 (permalink)      7/16/2020 12:26:24 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
analogueman
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2793
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos2247
Given you've been with FT for nearly seven years now, and all of a sudden when you're experiencing exactly the same shipping issues as the rest of us, you publicly throw your rattle out of the pram? Really?

With posts like this where you're looking for sympathy, I suggest consulting a dictionary where you'll locate it somewhere between sh1t and syphilis.
It's twelve inches long, but don't use it as a rule...
#10 (permalink)      7/16/2020 12:27:10 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
XxRingoxX
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2014
  • Posts 3371
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos4591
+3 details
d00bies wrote:

shipping status has been on label created for 2 months. I just ordered some air suspension from airrex which is also built in china. received wthing 2 weeks. Airwinny definitely works for fasttech lmaoo. stop letting these chinese places use the pandemic as an excuse. there is a shipping delay, but not 2-3 month delay.

Mod (Anniepan) edited on 7/16/2020 at 10:08 PM. Reason: Thank you for your support, but please don't blame the new member, we do really appreciate. Merged by mod Anniepan
#11 (permalink)      7/16/2020 12:38:45 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
d00bies
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 8
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
why would i call this company a scam if i work for a shipping company? lmao

Mod (Anniepan) edited on 7/16/2020 at 10:08 PM. Reason: Rude Merged by mod Anniepan