Recommend me a at least 5ml RTA with flavor and building ease?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      12/9/2020 8:46:29 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5886
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4195
+1 details
I recently ordered a GT4 I hope it is a good one, tired of all the crappy RTA's, also have a Kylin Mesh coming. Figure I should give mesh a 2nd chance.
#12 (permalink)      12/9/2020 9:33:08 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4792
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2880
+1 details
My favorite might be The Fatality M25 - 5.5 ml with bubble, 4 with straight. Holds 2 big coils, has plenty of air options, with under coil diffuser. Great flavor, drinks juice pretty fast...

this sku should be the same as the Original, made by the same manufacturer. Cheaper than the Ulton clone!
SKU 9708630
What does he mean when he says words?
#13 (permalink)      12/9/2020 9:55:40 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
rosemm
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2017
  • Posts 254
  • Reviews 81
  • Kudos168
EternalSpline wrote:

I recently ordered a GT4 I hope it is a good one, tired of all the crappy RTA's, also have a Kylin Mesh coming. Figure I should give mesh a 2nd chance.

I hope it's not the ST because that one is a crappy one with a very tight airflow.

#14 (permalink)      12/9/2020 10:11:07 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5886
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4195
carrion4worm wrote:

My favorite might be The Fatality M25 - 5.5 ml with bubble, 4 with straight. Holds 2 big coils, has plenty of air options, with under coil diffuser. Great flavor, drinks juice pretty fast...

this sku should be the same as the Original, made by the same manufacturer. Cheaper than the Ulton clone!
SKU 9708630

That is actually on my wish list, I did not like that airflow in the trilogy though. OK it isn't the exact same airflow but similar-ish. Also if I get it not sure if I want the authentic or that one. Do you have both?

rosemm wrote:

EternalSpline wrote:
I hope it's not the ST because that one is a crappy one with a very tight airflow.

Shit it is the ST... I basically had money from an order that never went through got discontinued, then I made another order with that money that also got discontinued, and now that they are not taking paypal I just wanted to use the little bit of money and be done with it. So I ordered that and some new ceramic tweezers. I don't really want to make real orders until I can use paypal again. At least the ST is cheap AF, but probably going to get what I paid for in the end.

#15 (permalink)      12/9/2020 10:20:48 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Gatok
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2018
  • Posts 737
  • Reviews 21
  • Kudos1095
If you're planing to buy a Dvarw DL, pick one with a PEI tank.

Mine (white PC) got cracked with a banana e-juice. Sad. Apart from that, it's a good flavorful tank. Not for complex coils, but it performs really well with simple round wire 26AWG.

A little bit noisy, worth to mention.

#16 (permalink)      12/9/2020 10:59:53 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4792
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2880
The Fatality M25 i posted is the Original. Made by WejoyTech, designed by QP Designs. I do believe by now they are just using simple tube packaging, but when they first arrived at vendors, they even had the OG packaging.

And to prove, I'll tell the quick story.

Both the OG AND the clone I listed BOTH had a missing topcap o-ring that caused tons of leaking, as no seal could be made. QP made a video about it, and luckily there were spares in every package. The very first of the clones, (the one I listed) suspiciously with the OG packaging, no less, suffered the same issue at first, until batch 2- when both the clone world and QP added new colors of the popular RTA.

It caused a lot of resentment, and QP threatened to go elsewhere...which may be why we haven't seen a Juggernaut 2 clone...yet. They dont have patents, but it appears WeJoy gave them a certain amount of "exclusivity" time.

The 25mm Fatality is tons better than the 30mm trilogy, in my opinion.

Edited on 12/9/2020 at 11:03 AM. Reason:
#17 (permalink)      12/9/2020 11:01:34 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4792
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2880
Gatok wrote:

If you're planing to buy a Dvarw DL, pick one with a PEI tank.

Mine (white PC) got cracked with a banana e-juice. Sad. Apart from that, it's a good flavorful tank. Not for complex coils, but it performs really well with simple round wire 26AWG.

A little bit noisy, worth to mention.

Looks like the "screwed too tight blues"... does banana flavor contain something like citrus juices?

#18 (permalink)      12/9/2020 11:06:28 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Richy7
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 6942
  • Reviews 155
  • Kudos10331
EternalSpline wrote:

also have a Kylin Mesh coming. Figure I should give mesh a 2nd chance.

Received a discounted Kylin M 10 days ago and although it is OK, it is not as good as Zeus X mesh and a country mile behind Aromamizer mesh tanks.

#19 (permalink)      12/9/2020 11:34:42 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
airwinny
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 8749
  • Reviews 224
  • Kudos31385
+1 details
carrion4worm wrote:

Looks like the "screwed too tight blues"... does banana flavor contain something like citrus juices?

Depends on what banana is in the juice. I have no clue about what component cracks tanks, but I can't use TFA or Inawera banana flavorings in PC tanks, but most other banana concentrates work just fine.

Always wanted to figure out why it's so flavor company specific, but I'm lazy :)
My caliburn pods will break in half at even the slightest hint of most brand's cinnamon, anise, peppermint or citrus. But oddly enough Flavorah Lime mixed with TFA Absinthe doesn't do anything bad to those pods.

#20 (permalink)      12/9/2020 11:35:48 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5886
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4195
carrion4worm wrote:

The Fatality M25 i posted is the Original. Made by WejoyTech, designed by QP Designs. I do believe by now they are just using simple tube packaging, but when they first arrived at vendors, they even had the OG packaging.And to prove, I'll tell the quick story.Both the OG AND the clone I listed BOTH had a missing topcap o-ring that caused tons of leaking, as no seal could be made. QP made a video about it, and luckily there were spares in every package. The very first of the clones, (the one I listed) suspiciously with the OG packaging, no less, suffered the same issue at first, until batch 2- when both the clone world and QP added new colors of the popular RTA.It caused a lot of resentment, and QP threatened to go elsewhere...which may be why we haven't seen a Juggernaut 2 clone...yet. They dont have patents, but it appears WeJoy gave them a certain amount of "exclusivity" time.The 25mm Fatality is tons better than the 30mm trilogy, in my opinion.

Thanks good to know, clone it is then if I do get it.

Richy7 wrote:

EternalSpline wrote:
also have a Kylin Mesh coming. Figure I should give mesh a 2nd chance.

Received a discounted Kylin M 10 days ago and although it is OK, it is not as good as Zeus X mesh and a country mile behind Aromamizer mesh tanks.

Someone here was complaining about the Aromamizer V3 mesh saying they hated it and the Kylin Mesh was the favorite mesh tank. I doubt I will like the mesh, I have built the V3 with mesh once and thought it wasn't very good. I reset up the mesh and thought the deck was compatible with the Plus, but it is far from it. I never looked at the compatibility before I set it up and wicked it. Since I had a new build in the V3 dual coil deck I just un-wicked the mesh and stuck with the dual coil. I see there is a mesh deck for the plus though.

Honestly I figured I should try a dedicated mesh deck and see how it is. I can always build it with wire if I hate it with mesh. I have not had any of the Kylin series of tanks some how.

#21 (permalink)      12/9/2020 11:38:40 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Gatok
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2018
  • Posts 737
  • Reviews 21
  • Kudos1095
+1 details
carrion4worm wrote:

does banana flavor contain something like citrus juices?

Nop. Just plain banana. It also ruined my V2 tank, the white one, not cracked but visibly stained.