[dismiss] FastTech will be on holiday from October 1, 2022 to October 7, 2022. All services resume on October 8, 2022, at 1:00 am (UTC). (details).
The worst thing about vaping
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.
Thread Tools


Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#51 (permalink)      12/14/2020 12:30:57 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
vape8ion
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 13916
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos21596
$0.05 rebate earned+3 details
My biggest gripe is.....having to grow a neckbeard.
I'm out.....have some fun. Eh?
#52 (permalink)      12/14/2020 1:03:31 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 16593
  • Reviews 397
  • Kudos30138
+2 details
vape8ion wrote:

My biggest gripe is.....having to grow a neckbeard.


Because?

#53 (permalink)      12/14/2020 1:10:22 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
gotthedrips
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2015
  • Posts 4000
  • Reviews 39
  • Kudos8824
+2 details
vape8ion wrote:

My biggest gripe is.....having to grow a neckbeard.




Are lady vapers forced to grow beards also?

There are 3 types of people in this world, those who can count and those who cant!
#54 (permalink)      12/14/2020 1:29:55 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Walker65
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 378
  • Reviews 14
  • Kudos218
+1 details
ibelial wrote:

carrion4worm wrote:
analogueman wrote:
carrion4worm wrote:
Random Handcheck! (It's not bad as gassing humans, but close.)
The mod is an oldie, Vaping Architect "Arkon" 18650 squonk with DB mods "Royal" reproduction.
Looks like something pinched from an American ambulance! ;-)
Yes, it often is! The Caduceus has a long, varied history that, at the time, was the new logo of my all time favorite band, Carcass - a medically themed heavy metal band.

Carcass fuckin' rock. Saw 'em play in Wellington in 1991 - Antipodean Evisceration Tour in a tiny little club. Brutal. Those early Carcass albums (not to mention the rest of the Earache catologue at the time - Bolt Thower, Terrorizer, Napalm Death, Godflesh etc) set me on a path to grind-core heaven.


No love for Fudge Tunnel? Hate Songs in E minor was an awesome album.

#55 (permalink)      12/14/2020 2:10:45 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4843
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos3018
+1 details
Walker65 wrote:

ibelial wrote:
carrion4worm wrote:
analogueman wrote:
carrion4worm wrote:
Random Handcheck! (It's not bad as gassing humans, but close.)
The mod is an oldie, Vaping Architect "Arkon" 18650 squonk with DB mods "Royal" reproduction.
Looks like something pinched from an American ambulance! ;-)
Yes, it often is! The Caduceus has a long, varied history that, at the time, was the new logo of my all time favorite band, Carcass - a medically themed heavy metal band.

Carcass fuckin' rock. Saw 'em play in Wellington in 1991 - Antipodean Evisceration Tour in a tiny little club. Brutal. Those early Carcass albums (not to mention the rest of the Earache catologue at the time - Bolt Thower, Terrorizer, Napalm Death, Godflesh etc) set me on a path to grind-core heaven.
No love for Fudge Tunnel? Hate Songs in E minor was an awesome album.


i saw them open on the "Gods of Grind" Tour and also saw them open for Sepultura and Alice In Chains. I never listened to their album, though. At the time, I was more close -minded and did not think they were "metal" enough. Now you've got me interested again, so I think I'll give a listen. Thanks!

What does he mean when he says words?
#56 (permalink)      12/14/2020 2:20:33 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
ibelial
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 411
  • Reviews 314
  • Kudos177
+1 details
carrion4worm wrote:

Walker65 wrote:
ibelial wrote:
carrion4worm wrote:
analogueman wrote:
carrion4worm wrote:
Random Handcheck! (It's not bad as gassing humans, but close.)
The mod is an oldie, Vaping Architect "Arkon" 18650 squonk with DB mods "Royal" reproduction.
Looks like something pinched from an American ambulance! ;-)
Yes, it often is! The Caduceus has a long, varied history that, at the time, was the new logo of my all time favorite band, Carcass - a medically themed heavy metal band.

Carcass fuckin' rock. Saw 'em play in Wellington in 1991 - Antipodean Evisceration Tour in a tiny little club. Brutal. Those early Carcass albums (not to mention the rest of the Earache catologue at the time - Bolt Thower, Terrorizer, Napalm Death, Godflesh etc) set me on a path to grind-core heaven.
No love for Fudge Tunnel? Hate Songs in E minor was an awesome album.
i saw them open on the "Gods of Grind" Tour and also saw them open for Sepultura and Alice In Chains. I never listened to their album, though. At the time, I was more close -minded and did not think they were "metal" enough. Now you've got me interested again, so I think I'll give a listen. Thanks!



I'd completely forgotten about Fudge Tunnel. The cover of 'Sunshine of Your Love' (assuming I've got the title right) was particularly good.

And Carrion - I love Entombed. I'll never forget hearing Hollowman for the first time. Wolverine Blues is up there with my favourite all time albums (though, I admit, that list is long, lol).

#57 (permalink)      12/14/2020 2:26:22 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4843
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos3018
+1 details
ibelial wrote:

carrion4worm wrote:
Walker65 wrote:
ibelial wrote:
carrion4worm wrote:
analogueman wrote:
carrion4worm wrote:
Random Handcheck! (It's not bad as gassing humans, but close.)
The mod is an oldie, Vaping Architect "Arkon" 18650 squonk with DB mods "Royal" reproduction.
Looks like something pinched from an American ambulance! ;-)
Yes, it often is! The Caduceus has a long, varied history that, at the time, was the new logo of my all time favorite band, Carcass - a medically themed heavy metal band.

Carcass fuckin' rock. Saw 'em play in Wellington in 1991 - Antipodean Evisceration Tour in a tiny little club. Brutal. Those early Carcass albums (not to mention the rest of the Earache catologue at the time - Bolt Thower, Terrorizer, Napalm Death, Godflesh etc) set me on a path to grind-core heaven.
No love for Fudge Tunnel? Hate Songs in E minor was an awesome album.
i saw them open on the "Gods of Grind" Tour and also saw them open for Sepultura and Alice In Chains. I never listened to their album, though. At the time, I was more close -minded and did not think they were "metal" enough. Now you've got me interested again, so I think I'll give a listen. Thanks!

I'd completely forgotten about Fudge Tunnel. The cover of 'Sunshine of Your Love' (assuming I've got the title right) was particularly good.

And Carrion - I love Entombed. I'll never forget hearing Hollowman for the first time. Wolverine Blues is up there with my favourite all time albums (though, I admit, that list is long, lol).


"Who examines the doctors?" haha. love that entire album...it showed a less technical, but more raw and aggressive band. I'll always prefer "Left Hand Path", but Wolverine... is one of those albums where you let it play - EVERY song is great and part of a whole! METAL!!!

What does he mean when he says words?
#58 (permalink)      12/14/2020 2:59:45 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
ibelial
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 411
  • Reviews 314
  • Kudos177
+1 details
carrion4worm wrote:

ibelial wrote:
carrion4worm wrote:
Walker65 wrote:
ibelial wrote:
carrion4worm wrote:
analogueman wrote:
carrion4worm wrote:
Random Handcheck! (It's not bad as gassing humans, but close.)
The mod is an oldie, Vaping Architect "Arkon" 18650 squonk with DB mods "Royal" reproduction.
Looks like something pinched from an American ambulance! ;-)
Yes, it often is! The Caduceus has a long, varied history that, at the time, was the new logo of my all time favorite band, Carcass - a medically themed heavy metal band.

Carcass fuckin' rock. Saw 'em play in Wellington in 1991 - Antipodean Evisceration Tour in a tiny little club. Brutal. Those early Carcass albums (not to mention the rest of the Earache catologue at the time - Bolt Thower, Terrorizer, Napalm Death, Godflesh etc) set me on a path to grind-core heaven.
No love for Fudge Tunnel? Hate Songs in E minor was an awesome album.
i saw them open on the "Gods of Grind" Tour and also saw them open for Sepultura and Alice In Chains. I never listened to their album, though. At the time, I was more close -minded and did not think they were "metal" enough. Now you've got me interested again, so I think I'll give a listen. Thanks!

I'd completely forgotten about Fudge Tunnel. The cover of 'Sunshine of Your Love' (assuming I've got the title right) was particularly good.

And Carrion - I love Entombed. I'll never forget hearing Hollowman for the first time. Wolverine Blues is up there with my favourite all time albums (though, I admit, that list is long, lol).
"Who examines the doctors?" haha. love that entire album...it showed a less technical, but more raw and aggressive band. I'll always prefer "Left Hand Path", but Wolverine... is one of those albums where you let it play - EVERY song is great and part of a whole! METAL!!!



😁\m/

#59 (permalink)      12/14/2020 5:30:21 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
WackyHarry
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2017
  • Posts 709
  • Reviews 93
  • Kudos405
Hehe er du full?
#60 (permalink)      12/14/2020 7:38:20 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Bradley77
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2019
  • Posts 356
  • Reviews 60
  • Kudos247
+1 details
WackyHarry wrote:

When you are almost out of juice, and when the battery is low.



That happened to me the other day when i was driving and my 18650 went dead in my mod and all ppl could probable hear through the slightly open car window was "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK" lol!!!

THIS IS ENGLAND!!!
#61 (permalink)      12/15/2020 1:45:26 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
vape8ion
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 13916
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos21596
+1 details
cilika wrote:

vape8ion wrote:
My biggest gripe is.....having to grow a neckbeard.

Because?



b-kuzzzzzz............cloudsbro vaper fashion, yo.

I'm out.....have some fun. Eh?