djvillan gets BLOCKED by knobhead jai haze!!! funny funny funny lol WELL DONE!!!
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      12/14/2020 7:00:14 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Bradley77
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2019
  • Posts 345
  • Reviews 52
  • Kudos240
+5 details
djvillan gets BLOCKED by knobhead jai haze!!! funny funny funny lol WELL DONE!!!
I would just like to congratulate djvillan "CLAP CLAP CLAP" I was just watching a video on youtube that was streamed by jai haze and all of a sudden I hear him say "djvillan blah blah blah i don't know why i un-blocked you in the first place blah blah blah i'm blocking you again" and I start thinking "i recognise that name" lol CLASSIC!!! ............ WELL DONE YOU lol!!! Like you probable know the fat prick can give it out BUT he can't take it .............. the whiney little bitch lol!!! Typical "narcissist"

WELCOME TO THE CLUB AGAIN!!! CAUSE I'M ALSO BLOCKED AFTER HE MADE A VIDEO ABOUT PPL CALLING HIM OUT/MAKING COMMENTS ABOUT HIS BITCHING AND ON THE VIDEO HE PUT UP MY COMMENT SAYING: "MOANING JUST TO MOAN IT'S GETTING BORING" lol and i still stand by that!!!

WELL DONE!!!

Edited on 12/14/2020 at 7:25 PM. Reason: Edit!!!
THIS IS ENGLAND!!!
#2 (permalink)      12/14/2020 7:39:17 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4842
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2896
+4 details
Post deleted by mod (Anniepan) on grounds of: Spam
What does he mean when he says words?
#3 (permalink)      12/14/2020 7:46:20 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Bradley77
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2019
  • Posts 345
  • Reviews 52
  • Kudos240
+2 details
carrion4worm wrote:

Battle of the douchebags!

Someones gotta be in that battle .............. DYA FANCY IT??? lol!!!!

THIS IS ENGLAND!!!
#4 (permalink)      12/14/2020 7:57:00 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4842
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2896
Can't think of two more deserving people...but why you're watching that drivel, I don't know.
#5 (permalink)      12/14/2020 8:27:36 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 7717
  • Reviews 355
  • Kudos4506
+1 details
I sent someone a link to his online store about a year ago to buy a hard-to-find RBA. He or his team cancelled the order and said the shipping charge calculated wasn't enough. When asked how much he wanted, he was told $12 (that was for shipping alone) loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

I call him Jai Kike now.
Vaper buys pod system, asks for a 510 adapter. LOL for days
#6 (permalink)      12/15/2020 1:48:38 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 11019
  • Reviews 260
  • Kudos6888
+1 details
Why is this news? People fight everyday
Knock knock, let the devil in. Malevolent as I've ever been, head is spinnin'. This medicine's screamin', "L-l-l-let us in!"
#7 (permalink)      12/15/2020 2:03:37 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
+3 details
He got butt hurt because I laughed at him when he said if it's made in China it's not high end, then I said US made is not high end to me. LOL.

I didn't even know that he blocked me the first time around. If he blocked me why would he unblock me when I didn't cry, moan or beg him to unblock me because I don't give a shit either way? :D
#8 (permalink)      12/15/2020 2:48:48 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4842
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2896
+2 details
What I think is bullshit is the "store" that he keeps (at least until the lease runs out, maybe) and "employee/ drone" girl he keeps around using government pandemic money. He's a fake money grubbing fat face that doesn't know the difference between fingerprints and filth...but I guess people like him enough to watch him...and give him money...

So, who's really to blame? He would go away if People could quit watching those streams...

And his hazer fans are toxic. Literally one day after his Onegin 75c review, mad beard mods Facebook had scammers, shit posters etc, totally flood the page. None of those assholes knew who Mad Beard was the day before...but they do whatever he says like puppets.
#9 (permalink)      12/15/2020 6:38:01 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
FTBuyer2013
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2019
  • Posts 45
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos38
+6 details
I`d rather have dj writhe around in my bed naked that that asshole spewing nonsense.

Not a particularly appropriate analogy of nothing...but whatever....
#10 (permalink)      12/15/2020 6:54:47 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
analogueman
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2798
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos2252
+3 details
carrion4worm wrote:

And his hazer fans are toxic.

As we say over here, they're all mouth and trousers.

Most are nothing more than the usual bunch of nobodies, bravely typing away in their Mommy's basement. What else would they be, when they spend that much time caressing Jai's fragile over-inflated ego?

Sadly, many vaping YouTube video makers have a similar little bunch of self-appointed mouthpieces.

It's twelve inches long, but don't use it as a rule...
#11 (permalink)      12/15/2020 8:16:22 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
+3 details
FTBuyer2013 wrote:

I`d rather have dj writhe around in my bed naked that that asshole spewing nonsense.

Not a particularly appropriate analogy of nothing...but whatever....

Now that made me laugh my ass off.