djvillan gets BLOCKED by knobhead jai haze!!! funny funny funny lol WELL DONE!!!
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      12/21/2020 3:50:31 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
doomzdavid
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2013
  • Posts 346
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos111
i told him i got a 502 clone from fasttech and made it squonk and he got mad yo on a stream i loled.
#22 (permalink)      12/21/2020 4:10:44 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Bradley77
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2019
  • Posts 345
  • Reviews 52
  • Kudos240
Jo_kk wrote:

Bradley77 wrote:
I would just like to congratulate djvillan "CLAP CLAP CLAP" I was just watching a video on youtube that was streamed by jai haze and all of a sudden I hear him say "djvillan blah blah blah i don't know why i un-blocked you in the first place blah blah blah i'm blocking you again" and I start thinking "i recognise that name" lol CLASSIC!!! ............ WELL DONE YOU lol!!! Like you probable know the fat prick can give it out BUT he can't take it .............. the whiney little bitch lol!!! Typical "narcissist" WELCOME TO THE CLUB AGAIN!!! CAUSE I'M ALSO BLOCKED AFTER HE MADE A VIDEO ABOUT PPL CALLING HIM OUT/MAKING COMMENTS ABOUT HIS BITCHING AND ON THE VIDEO HE PUT UP MY COMMENT SAYING: "MOANING JUST TO MOAN IT'S GETTING BORING" lol and i still stand by that!!!WELL DONE!!!

Dude call down your panties, don't get too excited. It's just vaping lol

I beg you to "SHUT ..... THE ...... FUCK ..... UP" who asked you to comment in the first place you silly little prick???

THIS IS ENGLAND!!!
#23 (permalink)      12/21/2020 5:50:40 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Jo_kk
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2016
  • Posts 47
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos35
Bradley77 wrote:

Jo_kk wrote:
Bradley77 wrote:
I would just like to congratulate djvillan "CLAP CLAP CLAP" I was just watching a video on youtube that was streamed by jai haze and all of a sudden I hear him say "djvillan blah blah blah i don't know why i un-blocked you in the first place blah blah blah i'm blocking you again" and I start thinking "i recognise that name" lol CLASSIC!!! ............ WELL DONE YOU lol!!! Like you probable know the fat prick can give it out BUT he can't take it .............. the whiney little bitch lol!!! Typical "narcissist" WELCOME TO THE CLUB AGAIN!!! CAUSE I'M ALSO BLOCKED AFTER HE MADE A VIDEO ABOUT PPL CALLING HIM OUT/MAKING COMMENTS ABOUT HIS BITCHING AND ON THE VIDEO HE PUT UP MY COMMENT SAYING: "MOANING JUST TO MOAN IT'S GETTING BORING" lol and i still stand by that!!!WELL DONE!!!

Dude call down your panties, don't get too excited. It's just vaping lol

I beg you to "SHUT ..... THE ...... FUCK ..... UP" who asked you to comment in the first place you silly little prick???

Damn dude you're really crying, calm your fat tits down