shopping cart empty
Have I missed something?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.
Thread Tools Rate This Thread


Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      1/23/2021 5:03:17 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Wylie
Member
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 5528
  • Reviews 77
  • Kudos3577
Have I missed something?
Something 30mm in diameter, I can build single coils in, 8ml or larger, restricted to direct lung top air flow without parts that have to be removed in order to refill with liquid?
Always keep your ear to the ground!
#2 (permalink)      1/29/2021 4:51:39 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Crazy_Al
Member
  • JoinedJan 2016
  • Posts 6
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Nope...or at least I don’t think so, although there might something that suits from some of the small manufacturers in Europe???
However, ya won’t find hat sort of stuff here (of course), & you’d probably end up forking out $150+ if you can find what your after...Having said all that, if you do find what your after, please post the details here (even if it from another site), as I’d love something similar myself although I wouldn’t care if it’s single, duel, triple or whatever number of coils!
#3 (permalink)      1/29/2021 4:54:11 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Wylie
Member
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 5528
  • Reviews 77
  • Kudos3577
Crazy_Al wrote:

Nope...or at least I don’t think so, although there might something that suits from some of the small manufacturers in Europe???
However, ya won’t find hat sort of stuff here (of course), & you’d probably end up forking out $150+ if you can find what your after...Having said all that, if you do find what your after, please post the details here (even if it from another site), as I’d love something similar myself although I wouldn’t care if it’s single, duel, triple or whatever number of coils!


Thanks, can do

Always keep your ear to the ground!
#4 (permalink)      1/29/2021 4:58:35 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Crazy_Al
Member
  • JoinedJan 2016
  • Posts 6
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Thanks Wylie, ....oh, & I just noticed...Thanks for your response a few years back to my post looking for a Silicon Cover for my Lost Vape Mirage Mod....I still don’t have a cover, but the MOD is still going strong, although without the cover, it’s looking a bit “worse for wear” these days...lol
#5 (permalink)      1/29/2021 4:08:15 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Wylie
Member
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 5528
  • Reviews 77
  • Kudos3577
Funny thing, I happen to be using my Lost Vape Mirage as I read this, without a cover as well, topped with an Advken Dominator. Cheers!
Always keep your ear to the ground!
#6 (permalink)      2/17/2021 6:41:20 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
todorov7
Member
  • JoinedSep 2018
  • Posts 8
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
30mm single coil:
Aromamizer Plus V2 + single coil deck (separate purchase)
There are many extensions for more ml, up to 26ml!

Peacemaker RTA is 25mm but takes 8ml with the bubble glass, which is amazing for a single coil.
#7 (permalink)      2/17/2021 8:04:34 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Wylie
Member
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 5528
  • Reviews 77
  • Kudos3577
todorov7 wrote:

30mm single coil:
Aromamizer Plus V2 + single coil deck (separate purchase)
There are many extensions for more ml, up to 26ml!

Peacemaker RTA is 25mm but takes 8ml with the bubble glass, which is amazing for a single coil.


Not top air flow are they?

Always keep your ear to the ground!
#8 (permalink)      2/18/2021 3:12:31 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
carrion4worm
Member
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 1993
  • Reviews 247
  • Kudos1059
Wylie, the only thing i can think of is CCI's HIVE 2. 28mm, 8mls, top air. Roughly 70.00 or less most places.
Insert idiotic mantra here.
#9 (permalink)      2/18/2021 3:23:39 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Wylie
Member
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 5528
  • Reviews 77
  • Kudos3577
carrion4worm wrote:

Wylie, the only thing i can think of is CCI's HIVE 2. 28mm, 8mls, top air. Roughly 70.00 or less most places.


Thanks, I had seen the Batmans review and I'm looking at it again.

Edit: I had seen the first Hive not this one.
e2: Doesn't look to be my flavor honestly. The top has to be removed for filling and having the bottom air flow there's more potential for moisture to escape.
And I'm not a fan of the styling, too busy.


I really need to go 5 Axis CNC!


Edited on 2/18/2021 at 3:46 AM. Reason:
Always keep your ear to the ground!
#10 (permalink)      2/18/2021 9:11:53 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
todorov7
Member
  • JoinedSep 2018
  • Posts 8
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
Wylie wrote:

todorov7 wrote:
30mm single coil:
Aromamizer Plus V2 + single coil deck (separate purchase)
There are many extensions for more ml, up to 26ml!

Peacemaker RTA is 25mm but takes 8ml with the bubble glass, which is amazing for a single coil.
Not top air flow are they?



No, but bottom airflow should be superior. Wicking right=no leaks. Ive made the reasearch for big capacity (>8ml) single coilers and ended up with those 2 options only, all others are hybrids (single and dual builds) and not good for single coil as pure single coil deck.

#11 (permalink)      2/18/2021 11:41:50 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
carrion4worm
Member
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 1993
  • Reviews 247
  • Kudos1059
I think we all know that bottom air gives superior flavor, but the right juice (simple, vibrant flavors) can do quite well in a no-leak arena, and is quite nice for an on the go set-up...no "wiping" needed. I can't speak as to OP's intentions, but it seems he wants worry-free, long lasting vape time. The real shame is that device doesn't seem to currently exist...I ordered the Juggernaut 2 a few minutes ago....It's the closest I could find, as I find the CCI Hive to be quite tall and fugly.

Edited on 2/18/2021 at 11:42 AM. Reason:
Insert idiotic mantra here.