shopping cart empty
Vape Prices Going Up - Products Going Away!
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      1/24/2021 1:38:24 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Tolver
  • JoinedJun 2019
  • Posts 20
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4
Vape Prices Going Up - Products Going Away!
I received this email from a vape store and wanted to know what FastTech policy is in regard to it.

===

We wanted to send out this newsletter to bring you up to speed as to what's coming in the weeks and months ahead regarding the vaping industry.

SHIPPING RATES: USPS and FedEx have confirmed that they will no longer ship any tobacco product, including all vape products. FedEx will stop in March and USPS will stop soon thereafter. In addition, all states will require an adult signature for delivery. The result is that shipping prices will be going up substantially.

TAXES: In the coming months, all vape companies will be required to collect excise taxes in addition to sales taxes for all sales. This will increase the final cost of all vape purchases, whether online or in-person.

DISCONTINUED PRODUCTS: You have most likely noticed that many vape products have been discontinued over the past couple of months. This is the result of the Premarket Tobacco Product Application (PMTA) requirement for all tobacco products by the FDA. Manufacturers will continue discontinuing products in the coming months, which will greatly reduce what will be available for purchase.

BUY WHAT YOU CAN, WHILE YOU CAN!

THIS IS THE TIME TO STOCK UP!
#2 (permalink)      1/24/2021 2:11:53 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
philipvdb
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 2424
  • Reviews 29
  • Kudos4060
+1 details
I wouldn't take the risk and i would follow their advice and stock up, something you should have been doing quote a while ago. Learn to diy and build coils instead of buying juice and stock coils.
People have been talking about this vapocalyse for some time now and i believe things will get worse before they get better, so just stock up.
We can't agree on everything.
#3 (permalink)      1/24/2021 7:33:18 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VapeRRT
  • JoinedAug 2019
  • Posts 17
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos14
+1 details
Really unfortunate news. Guess I'll be learning to DIY juice a little sooner than expected. Any suggestions on places within the US to shop for nic from?
#4 (permalink)      1/24/2021 7:38:19 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 7417
  • Reviews 310
  • Kudos4357
VapeRRT wrote:

Really unfortunate news. Guess I'll be learning to DIY juice a little sooner than expected. Any suggestions on places within the US to shop for nic from?

Join a US vape forum. We aren't really allowed to mention other vendors here. I recommend ECF as that is the most active one.

Vaper buys pod system, asks for a 510 adapter. LOL for days
#5 (permalink)      1/25/2021 10:19:41 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Tolver
  • JoinedJun 2019
  • Posts 20
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4
+1 details
Great replies from vapers so far. I diy my own juice and twist my own coils, but use shoestring cotton in my squonkers.

I'd really appreciate it if FastTech would also respond with their plan to help supply their customers through the comming shipping difficulties. I have already used their method of purchasing a gift card to pay for a vape battery for sidestepping Paypal's ban on vape purchases, but how will FastTech continue to ship to their customers as their packages come under greater scrutiny from customs agents. My latest package of a vape battery is for the first time for me being delivered through the netherlands, presumably as a misdirection tactic to outwit the vape ban enforcers.

Is there going to be markedly different packaging of the mail shipments from FastTech to hide their origin? Are they still going to provide the photos of what the shipments look like when they are shipped, or will they delay revieling the photos until the due date of the packages?

Considering that I'm probably going to be concentrating more of my vape related purchases on FastTech I would like some assurances that they are going to do whatever it takes to keep their supply lines reliable.
#6 (permalink)      1/25/2021 11:03:28 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
philipvdb
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 2424
  • Reviews 29
  • Kudos4060
+1 details
VapeRRT wrote:

Heart land vapes

#7 (permalink)      1/25/2021 11:11:16 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Liberal_Lefty
  • JoinedJan 2021
  • Posts 139
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos78
Darn, I'm only stocked up until about 2040.
This 100mg nicotine in the freezer should be about right then.
#8 (permalink)      1/25/2021 11:28:15 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
philipvdb
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 2424
  • Reviews 29
  • Kudos4060
Same here. Probably i will get burried with some nicotine solution next to me.
Damn, that "Do you think of your death" thread is getting to me...

Edited on 1/25/2021 at 11:51 AM. Reason:
#9 (permalink)      1/25/2021 11:31:15 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Tolver
  • JoinedJun 2019
  • Posts 20
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4
What do you mean next to you? My coffin is going to be filled with liquid nicotine!
#10 (permalink)      1/25/2021 12:19:56 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Ryno619
  • JoinedApr 2019
  • Posts 341
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos224
I'm going to be embalmed with PB & Jam Monster.
“For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.”
#11 (permalink)      1/25/2021 12:25:44 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
steppy
  • JoinedJun 2014
  • Posts 1465
  • Reviews 21
  • Kudos1009
my coffin will be made from mosfets