Suicide Mods & DovPo Abyss
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#181 (permalink)      6/9/2021 4:13:24 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
analogueman
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2798
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos2252
As it's been out for a while now, for all those who ended up getting an Abyss, what are your thoughts and opinions? How's the experience been, in comparison to other AIOs and the BB?

I'm curious. :)

Edited on 6/9/2021 at 7:23 AM. Reason:
It's twelve inches long, but don't use it as a rule...
#182 (permalink)      6/10/2021 4:04:19 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
+1 details
analogueman wrote:

As it's been out for a while now, for all those who ended up getting an Abyss, what are your thoughts and opinions? How's the experience been, in comparison to other AIOs and the BB? I'm curious. :)

It was too much work for my BIL I got it back off him and bought him something else.

Although it's good, especially with the Ether rba in it or as an sbs mod, I've barely used it since as I have other daily mods so it's sitting in it's box waiting for someone who wants to buy one with most of the accessories (3 spare tanks, pnp/gtx bridge, Ether rba, battery tube, sbs kit.

#183 (permalink)      6/30/2021 9:36:42 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Kwonton
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 32
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos4
djvillan wrote:

analogueman wrote:
As it's been out for a while now, for all those who ended up getting an Abyss, what are your thoughts and opinions? How's the experience been, in comparison to other AIOs and the BB? I'm curious. :)It was too much work for my BIL I got it back off him and bought him something else.

Although it's good, especially with the Ether rba in it or as an sbs mod, I've barely used it since as I have other daily mods so it's sitting in it's box waiting for someone who wants to buy one with most of the accessories (3 spare tanks, pnp/gtx bridge, Ether rba, battery tube, sbs kit.

How much?