shopping cart empty
Best Place To Buy Glycerin?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      3/24/2021 9:30:19 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Technomania
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 194
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos172
+1 details
carrion4worm wrote:

Dave_Kat wrote:
Where to get real pure NIC in US ? Years ago i looked into it and it was available. Seeing cut/ pre VG or PG mixed now.

Thanks,
RiverSupply

They stated in an email yesterday that March 24th (today) is the cut off for USA consumer sales / shipping:

As of March 24th, nicotine products will be permanently moved to: NicotineRiver and will no longer be available for purchase at RiverSupplyCo

As of March 24th, nicotine products from Nicotine River will only be sold to authorized domestic and international businesses via LTL freight until further notice.

However, I just checked, and so far it looks like I can still place an order.

Edited on 3/24/2021 at 9:43 AM. Reason:
"We've taken care of everything, The words you read, The songs you sing, The pictures that give pleasure to your eyes"....(Priests of Syrinx, 2112 AD)
#22 (permalink)      3/24/2021 9:57:18 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
OneBadwolf
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 4122
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4392
+2 details
Soap making supply stores sell USP (United States Pharmacy grade 99.99 pure) VG at great prices.
Vi veri universum vivus vici. Insictus oportet nocere Proud member of the Sea Parks Fire Department
#23 (permalink)      3/24/2021 2:02:24 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 2562
  • Reviews 269
  • Kudos1380
+1 details
Thanks Techno, but upon re-reading maybe Dave Kat doesn't want "Pur Nic", the brand, but instead wants tobacco leaves (that's PURE nicotine, baby!) just kidding, but I suspect he just wanted strong nicotine.

I use 100mg, and its fine for me, strength wise. I don't mix juice, but I do add nic to my juice, as 9mg isn't available in most brands. I think River Supply (they are moving nic products back to NicRiver domain) only sells 250mg max? but yeah, they will be only shipping to business license owners by next week or so....hurry up!
I know words...I have the best words.
#24 (permalink)      3/24/2021 9:35:39 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Dave_Kat
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 2436
  • Reviews 116
  • Kudos2032
+2 details
Thank you fellow FT friends. Thinking I am a day late and a dollar short as we slip into the vape cloud. Should have seen this coming with these idiots in charge. Smoked for 38 years until 2013 when I started vaping. Never had another stinking analog. Now this WTF

Was looking online last nite for the good stuff all sold out along with bulk VG/PG. I'll hit up rivercity for the cut. NOt too woried about the VG/PG but NIC...got to have my NIC

Thanks again

-Kat,
#25 (permalink)      3/25/2021 12:25:16 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
OneBadwolf
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 4122
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4392
Dave_Kat wrote:

Thank you fellow FT friends. Thinking I am a day late and a dollar short as we slip into the vape cloud. Should have seen this coming with these idiots in charge. Smoked for 38 years until 2013 when I started vaping. Never had another stinking analog. Now this WTF

Was looking online last nite for the good stuff all sold out along with bulk VG/PG. I'll hit up rivercity for the cut. NOt too woried about the VG/PG but NIC...got to have my NIC

Thanks again

-Kat,

Don't despair. Who looked after you Yanks during the last prohibition? You need mods attys & juice? We need machined metal pieces. I'm sure something will get worked out. lol

Vi veri universum vivus vici. Insictus oportet nocere Proud member of the Sea Parks Fire Department
#26 (permalink)      3/25/2021 5:33:16 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gotthedrips
  • JoinedJun 2015
  • Posts 3951
  • Reviews 39
  • Kudos8755
philipvdb wrote:

bulk, heartlandva..., glycerinesuppli.r

the best we have here man

There are 3 types of people in this world, those who can count and those who cant!