shopping cart empty
Not ordering vape gear
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      4/17/2021 11:24:35 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
+1 details
imo vapers fall into two categories, you're either a hobbyist who collects vape gear or just someone who wants one or two set ups to quit vaping.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgPDW0ZpgJU
#12 (permalink)      4/18/2021 12:17:03 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Gigirat67
  • JoinedDec 2016
  • Posts 272
  • Reviews 109
  • Kudos133
Maybe «archtypes» rather than categories, meaning most vapers are not that simple as they travel somewhere in between.
#13 (permalink)      4/18/2021 12:17:04 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Gigirat67
  • JoinedDec 2016
  • Posts 272
  • Reviews 109
  • Kudos133
I’ve been collecting vape stuff for a few years now and I’m starting to feel how redundant it’s become : not much interesting new stuff comes up these days

Edited on 4/18/2021 at 12:24 AM. Reason:
#14 (permalink)      4/18/2021 1:14:04 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 7533
  • Reviews 316
  • Kudos4417
Not everyone who isn't a hobbyist vaper is looking to quit vaping/smoking.

I vape because I like the act of smoking. Vaping allows me to do that without the smoke. Not interested in quitting becuase I'm not afraid of death.

I bought a lot of hardware in the last 18 months - most of it really old models.
I just want to vape and ensure that I can continue to vape without the government telling what I can vape or if I can vape at all.

I couldn't care less how hip by gear is or how cool I look vaping it how new it is, what others think, etc. I leave that to the metrosexual vapers and the high school kids lol. I just need it to feed my addiction. As long as it's not pink or purple, fuck it.

But I do prefer SS and black.

Edited on 4/18/2021 at 1:16 AM. Reason:
Vaper buys pod system, asks for a 510 adapter. LOL for days
#15 (permalink)      4/18/2021 7:38:13 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 11007
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos17017

Not everyone who isn't a hobbyist vaper is looking to quit vaping/smoking.

Everyone has their own reasons but in my case, although I still buy many packages I am finding that its just more difficult to do outdoors during a pandemic when people are so afraid of everyones breath in the air.

If I were in the country, it would not be an issue. Here I have tons of marathon runners who are already angering the general population as they run by. Add big plumes of vape clouds into that mix and it's just too socially unacceptable.

That on its own would not stop me but I am outdoors 5-7 hours daily in an area where no one smokes, or vapes and are all at the height of fitness for their age groups.

Much more relaxing to vape indoors but this past winter, the first with my pups very long fluffy fur, I started to notice that the VG would stick to his fur being that the windows are closed, unlike warmer months.

After about the 4th time washing him in a matter of a couple of months, where it really shouldn't be anymore than 4x a year, I started to weight out how important vaping was to me.

Hence, still buying packages but plan on winding it all down next fall before the cold air sets in again.

Everyone has their own reasons or quitting or continuing...

#16 (permalink)      4/18/2021 8:47:11 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Tony215
  • JoinedMar 2020
  • Posts 170
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos23
why do ppl have a hard time getting a Billet?? How much did you wanna spend?? I got one with only 1 day of looking.. Made a post asking to buy one for $300.... I got four different offers! (though the one had a lot of scuffs.. but only for $170... the market is flooded with them.. Just get in all the groups and monitor them.. And use Paypal..
#17 (permalink)      4/18/2021 1:07:31 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Lalli
  • JoinedSep 2016
  • Posts 194
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos112
Today, like most other days I have vaped 5 different liquids on 5 of my bestRTA’s on 5 good mods.
And 20 RTA’s that are good/ok are sitting in the shelf but very rarely used. And some useable mods too if one of the good ones breaks.

I don’t need any more good/ok stuff, I need something that blows away everything I have in vape quality.

I like MTL with 0.8-1mm draw, and was thinking getting Bishop, Skyline-R and Rook. I bet they will all vape well, perhaps one or even two will get in daily use, but in reality they won’t be any better vape than my Ulton Millenium.

Last 6 RTA’s I got were all disappointing in some way and didn’t end up in my daily use, I guess that is the real reason why I stopped ordering more.
#18 (permalink)      4/18/2021 4:10:49 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
XDM45ACP
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 2308
  • Reviews 38
  • Kudos2488
I'm still just looking for the suicide ether RBA...I have all the rest of the set-up...
“I don’t think there’s a black gun culture or white gun culture, I think there’s an informed gun culture and an "misinformed gun culture.”
#19 (permalink)      4/18/2021 9:02:56 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
+1 details
XDM45ACP wrote:

I'm still just looking for the suicide ether RBA...I have all the rest of the set-up...

suicide mods site.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgPDW0ZpgJU
#20 (permalink)      4/22/2021 6:56:40 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
XDM45ACP
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 2308
  • Reviews 38
  • Kudos2488
djvillan wrote:

XDM45ACP wrote:
I'm still just looking for the suicide ether RBA...I have all the rest of the set-up...suicide mods site.

Looked there the other day DJ, no luck...

“I don’t think there’s a black gun culture or white gun culture, I think there’s an informed gun culture and an "misinformed gun culture.”
#21 (permalink)      4/22/2021 7:18:26 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
New2vape
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 929
  • Reviews 40
  • Kudos1272
+1 details
This is interesting. I started to vape to stop smoking then it became a hobby, then an obsession. Now after buying 1 or 2 mods a month and 1 or 2 tanks / rda’s a month. I use 1 dripper with an old squonk mod and 1 tank with a newer mod.

All my other mods and tanks were either thrown out, given to others, sold or sitting in a box. My most cherished was a gift of an authentic Nemesis and a purchased Russian 91

Great times then but hoping to quit vaping next. Down to 1MG (or 1.5 many places don’t make a 1)
Man some of you are crazy motherfkers