shopping cart empty
SXK Cinque Terre? OR.... Ultroner Alieno LITE
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      4/17/2021 12:00:29 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 3181
  • Reviews 275
  • Kudos1801
SXK Cinque Terre? OR.... Ultroner Alieno LITE
For owners of each, or both...Which would/did you choose? My Stratum Balance clone quit reading resistances yesterday, so I'm gonna use the 10 percent sale code to find a replacement...I'm thinking one of the two above...I own a wood DNA Alieno, and multiple tubes, so I tend to lean that way, but the Cinque is cool as well, though I wish the bodies were textured. Also, the tubes...are they laser engraved or silk-screened? Anybody got measurements of exact tube length?

I see Hellvape is releasing a good looking 21700 mod...i like it initially, but then I saw this upcoming mod by
koguevape(?), which REALLY interests me!

BUT, those won't be out in time, I need to hit this sale! DJ, Kamikaze, anybody else? I want something "high-end" looking, up to 24mm...any thoughts? Why should i get the Cinque over the Clear acrylic Alieno?
one of the wettest, from the standpoint of water.
#2 (permalink)      4/17/2021 12:31:13 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
I'd get both. But since you already have an Alieno and the Alieno Lite will scratch up easily I'd get the CinqueTerre. I don't know about the tubes for it as I didn't buy them. It's also more textured whereas the Alieno Lite is smooth. You can buy the grey or white body shells and paint them if you want.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgPDW0ZpgJU
#3 (permalink)      4/17/2021 12:47:07 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Tony215
  • JoinedMar 2020
  • Posts 345
  • Reviews 11
  • Kudos69
Hey.. I'm interested in these mods too.. I do already have an Alieno.. I got a green stabwood one with the Sevo chip., a couple months ago at Element Vape... (believe they still have them..)
As for the regular ones... I don't really like the see-through style versions.. But overall, yes, I could recommend the Alieno...

Regardless of the stabwood..., I really really like the Alieno... It feels very high end-ish simply by its shape, even without the stabilized wood.. It's very small and compact... Very tiny and lightweight.. Great feel to it.. And straightforward performance... high voltage..

The C. Terre...., I know it carries a similar high-end 'look'.., but its more for just the sake that its emulating an SVA mod... not much more to it..., because if you really examine the body material... It looks like some cheap-ass plastic, unfortunately... I can tell, it looks just like the $20 Dual battery Boxer squonk mod clone I got of 3f a few months back... its just super cheap, lightweight plastic... Your not fooling anyone with that, lol... not even yourself.. Cheap as or cheaper than the Pulse box mod plastic.. So..., idk.., its more whatever.. nice shape, but lame materials..

Now, the other mods of this type that look spectacular.., are the new Stratum V4 clone at 3f..., with a legit YiHi chip in it.. (its a little more pricier than your typical clone mods..) I also just bought a Hera this month... Similar design, but an authentic mod... There's the Foxy One.., looks nice.., and there is also another Ambitions mod that I'm in love with the design.., the Akira mod... its not technically a clone.., and looks just like a Stratum mod.. I'm so torn as to which I like better too,.. the black or white... I want both!! But FT doesn't carry any of these mods for some super lame reason.. and idk what's going on with 3f, if they even sell/ship to the US anymore, or what..
I don't get it really... I mean, come on, it's China!! And they don't have some Plan B scheme?? I don't believe it.. And since the US-Executive Order Biden is running the show..., you think he'd want to bow to his masters and let us minions spend our pennies, to further line the overseas pockets.. So that is kinda backwards.. I thought it was gonna be near impossible to buy within the US... now its getting harder to buy from outside the US instead...! smh.., I'm hurtin' .., as I'm sure many of my fellow Americans on here are too.. all I wanted was to savor my overseas transactions.. Now, it seems nothing is sacred... Nothing will be spared..
Can anyone say/hint at which Chinese vendors are still sticking it out, for the US.., and which ones have definitely cut ties...?? We should have a dedicated thread for that information really.., but I guess it wouldn't be policy too.. There we go again!! Forced to comply and or voluntarily forcing ourselves to compliance... I loathe what this world has become... It all could have been so great.. : /

Edited on 4/17/2021 at 12:49 PM. Reason:
#4 (permalink)      4/17/2021 12:58:43 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 3181
  • Reviews 275
  • Kudos1801
Please step away from the FOX News, sir!

djvillan wrote:

I'd get both. But since you already have an Alieno and the Alieno Lite will scratch up easily I'd get the CinqueTerre. I don't know about the tubes for it as I didn't buy them. It's also more textured whereas the Alieno Lite is smooth. You can buy the grey or white body shells and paint them if you want.

The Cinque Terre looks to have the same body as the Stelth or Supbox...just slightly more textured? That's how it appears, anyway..
It's funny, as I typed this I get an alert from Vapstor, a vendor who just got a huge shipment of Cinque terres with stabwood bodies, a steal at 699 Euros, lol

#5 (permalink)      4/17/2021 1:05:42 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Yeah it's just plastic like the Boxer clone but then again 3d printed mods are also just plastic.

I'd take the Foxy One over the Hera, Loki, Akira or the Stratum v4 clone.

Can't help you with which sites can still sell/ship to the US and which can't.
#6 (permalink)      4/17/2021 1:12:21 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
+1 details
carrion4worm wrote:

The Cinque Terre looks to have the same body as the Stelth or Supbox...just slightly more textured? That's how it appears, anyway..
It's funny, as I typed this I get an alert from Vapstor, a vendor who just got a huge shipment of Cinque terres with stabwood bodies, a steal at 699 Euros, lol

It's the same material used on the body. The texture is the same as the Stealth's, the Supbox's texture is smoother.

#7 (permalink)      4/17/2021 2:16:09 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vape4more
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 3095
  • Reviews 113
  • Kudos2191
Hey Dj'

Remember me?

Just looking over FT and saw all the CRAP DELETED by " gph61 " .........

Who is this TURD?
Sounds like such a grub...................

Why can't you and the others sort it out?

I guess I pissed it off before, as my computer was hacked, however I keep on with a mission.
I've dropped in to grab my products from FT and found this TURD who has grown from a worm and into a dramatic CRAP....................

Sounds like it's a Johhnny Dog alt to me. Always has been.
JohnnyDog, the only FT member who has ever owned up for DOBBING other members into management to get them BANNED from the site................... What a DOG............

I hate it when a dog complains too much and wins the battle.

Such basement slime is supposed to sink deeper into the hell of their environment, sink, deteriorate, then just melt away into worthless mess for others to clean up........
This is so much distressing news.

Edited on 4/17/2021 at 2:18 PM. Reason:
#8 (permalink)      4/17/2021 2:32:36 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vape4more
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 3095
  • Reviews 113
  • Kudos2191
Also is Shelagh still around?

I like her style, lol, saying that as giving crawl space for things I do wrong.

Edited on 4/17/2021 at 3:19 PM. Reason:
#9 (permalink)      4/17/2021 11:44:36 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Vape4more wrote:

Hey Dj'

Remember me?

Just looking over FT and saw all the CRAP DELETED by " gph61 " .........

Who is this TURD?
Sounds like such a grub...................

Why can't you and the others sort it out?

I guess I pissed it off before, as my computer was hacked, however I keep on with a mission.
I've dropped in to grab my products from FT and found this TURD who has grown from a worm and into a dramatic CRAP....................

Sounds like it's a Johhnny Dog alt to me. Always has been.
JohnnyDog, the only FT member who has ever owned up for DOBBING other members into management to get them BANNED from the site................... What a DOG............

I hate it when a dog complains too much and wins the battle.

Such basement slime is supposed to sink deeper into the hell of their environment, sink, deteriorate, then just melt away into worthless mess for others to clean up........
This is so much distressing news.

Hey mate. Yeah I remember you. You're in Vic, right? Me and the wife have been stuck in Sydney since late last year and can't return to Munich until at least June/July or even later thanks to covid.

gph61 is some Canadian who for whatever reason loves the US and it's politics. He already got banned last year and returned with a new alt which either also got banned or maybe covid took him away permanently from Earth. gph61 wasn't johnny_469.

I've had people banned and owned up to it or gotten rid of them some other way. Guess I'm a dog too. lol. ;P

Anyway Shelagh's still here, under the still.me alt.

#10 (permalink)      4/18/2021 10:17:11 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 3181
  • Reviews 275
  • Kudos1801
Vape4more wrote:
[quote]Also is Shelagh still around?I like her style.

Beware the wrath of Richy!

So...on topic...

while shopping I found several great single cell options available... SXK has Alieno, Cinque Terre, SLGT, Scud TT,and Insider....all with the same SEVO 70 chip. Now, I'm aware some say the T.C. sucks...but who in 2021 is using Sevo 70s as their temp control chip, right? The chip is perfectly serviceable, and overall VERY long lasting from all the experiences I've had with it...I would almost venture to say that this is one of the most used chips in vaping. (Like to see an upgrade, however)

I also found a couple other gems, like the Asmodus Amighty...with sale its 40.00! Lol, I'm gonna make up my mind today!
#11 (permalink)      4/18/2021 3:57:32 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
+1 details
carrion4worm wrote:

I also found a couple other gems, like the Asmodus Amighty...with sale its 40.00! Lol, I'm gonna make up my mind today!

Under eighteen bucks elsewhere.