shopping cart empty
Best vape reviewers ?...
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      4/19/2021 10:17:30 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 2517
  • Reviews 267
  • Kudos1352
+1 details
Ambitionz Vaper, while unfortunately named, gets a good amount of high-endish gear that many don't review, it used to be squonks, but now it's mainly mechs of all sort....and he does real Voltage drop tests and keeps a record of all of them, I can appreciate his thoroughness. He's also managed to produce/design some good products throughout the years, by luck or skill, like both Arcless mechs, Aequitas and Slatra, even his mod was at least original (Cold Steel).

Plus, I think he would kick J Haze's ass.
I know words...I have the best words.
#22 (permalink)      4/19/2021 11:05:29 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
poulw
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 275
  • Reviews 32
  • Kudos231
These channels have good in depth reviews-
Tenatious TX - I've watched a few of his mech and rta reviews and got decent info from him
FOWTB - definitely a character(to me), brooklyn/jersey type guy- he reviews a lot of mechs and rda/rta's.
KZOR SA Reviewer - south african vape reviewer, his sui-cide 21700 mech review was good/accurate imo.

For nostalgia- Northern Fog- just a chill Canadian dude who presented really well but I guess he's dropped off
#23 (permalink)      4/19/2021 11:33:51 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
philipvdb
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 2481
  • Reviews 29
  • Kudos4105
carrion4worm wrote:

Because of Jai's Aequitas review?😁

We can't agree on everything.
#24 (permalink)      4/19/2021 12:52:37 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Walker65
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 360
  • Reviews 14
  • Kudos209
djvillan wrote:

Walker65 wrote:
Richard Vick (not to be confused with the Scottish twat). Nice bloke, honest reviews. He's been around for a long time but never had the subscriber numbers I think he deserves, too nice probably, the vaping world seems to love it's drama queens and self-opinionated pricks.He quit last week.

Yeah, I've just seen. 7 years of honest vape vids. Fairwell.

#25 (permalink)      4/19/2021 1:43:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 11007
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos17018
+1 details

Richard Vick

Not familiar with vape reviewers but looked up his name just now and there is a new video as of one hour ago?

But maybe he is just putting up his last few before venturing forward elsewhere...

Edited on 4/19/2021 at 1:44 PM. Reason:
#26 (permalink)      4/19/2021 2:42:02 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Richy7
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 6531
  • Reviews 155
  • Kudos9621
+2 details
I used to enjoy watching this guy, but he too disappeared, Used to hang out here at Fasttech too sometimes, forget his username though.

Edited on 4/19/2021 at 2:43 PM. Reason:
#27 (permalink)      4/19/2021 3:32:59 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
DANGRYnz
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 14
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos9
+1 details
Still.Me wrote:

Richard Vick Not familiar with vape reviewers but looked up his name just now and there is a new video as of one hour ago?But maybe he is just putting up his last few before venturing forward elsewhere...

Yeah he announced that he's quitting, but still has a few reviews to get done from items that were already sent to him.

#28 (permalink)      4/19/2021 6:25:00 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 2517
  • Reviews 267
  • Kudos1352
philipvdb wrote:

carrion4worm wrote:
Because of Jai's Aequitas review?😁

Yeah, plus more than that...check out Ambitionz "Scylla" rta review...if you'll remember, that design was "stolen" from the mind of the great Hazer himself, and was to be the "Rayne" RTA. Ambitionz makes a few good pokes, no love lost there.

When i first became aware of youtubers vape channels, I did some live show give-aways and won my Driptech TS from Derrick. I get the package a month later, and he had thrown brand new attys, cotton bags, a dozen coils and a T-shirt, as well as the Driptech with a Goon 1.5 on top! He didn't need to do all that, and as a new viewer, I remembered that shit, lol! Ace guy in my book.

Edited on 4/19/2021 at 6:25 PM. Reason:
I know words...I have the best words.
#29 (permalink)      4/19/2021 9:57:41 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Ambitionz Vaper...

Coppa, ya know, can't pronounce his own rda's name correctly let alone other simple everyday words, always grunting like he has something stuck in his throat, can't put the right coil in for different attys, has to put in aliens in all of them, thinks people are really interested in his slow motion coil dripping close ups, flattens his cotton ends, can't edit his videos properly, makes awkward jump cuts, gets lost mid sentence, needs a calculator to work out simple maths.

Nice guy probably but a bit slow if you know what I mean.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgPDW0ZpgJU
#30 (permalink)      4/19/2021 10:17:48 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
+1 for KZOR
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgPDW0ZpgJU
#31 (permalink)      4/19/2021 10:42:46 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Jubby
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 4247
  • Reviews 153
  • Kudos15960
+2 details
Post deleted by mod (Anniepan) on grounds of: fighting
If you want on or off the list just let me know.