shopping cart empty
G S Craft = Koguovape?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      4/21/2021 11:21:37 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 2517
  • Reviews 267
  • Kudos1352
G S Craft = Koguovape?
I know some of you have been drooling over the Pre-Order Koguovape "Loki" 60 watt 18650 mod...very "Alieno"-ish, right down to the dual fire buttons, the bottom-mounted wattage buttons, and the exposed battery tube system.

Turns out there was a reason I thought it familiar - because it is! G + S Craft, who share partners with Across Vape (Roulette RTA, WormHole Dvarw replacement tanks) have licensed their Loki stabwood DNA60 design to This new Chinese brand, who may or may not include some of the same partners. It seems likely, but not confirmed. Photos of the Koguevape versions in all metal appear on the Across Vape/G S Custom site, though no mention of it or the newly released Koguevape RTA, which has been turning lots of heads the past few days! In fact, no mention of "Koguovape" anywhere on the site.

Regardless of how this shakes out, it appears we will be getting more of these "high end to China" products...and I'm all for it! The Loki in stabwood with DNA is 450.00-500.00, while this Aluminum bodied edition is around 65.00 with an unknown chip...though I've got an idea it will be the current DNA clone chip making rounds currently...we'll see! I'm looking forward to this one.

Edited on 4/21/2021 at 5:59 PM. Reason:
I know words...I have the best words.
#2 (permalink)      4/21/2021 1:43:34 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 2517
  • Reviews 267
  • Kudos1352
I know words...I have the best words.
#3 (permalink)      4/21/2021 1:54:56 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017