HELP / ADVICE please - from vapers. Big cheers!
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      7/9/2021 5:37:11 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vapire
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 434
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos253
+1 details
HELP / ADVICE please - from vapers. Big cheers!
Hi,

Haven't been on here for a bit but need a bit of advice/assistance:-

I only vape ZERO nic (0mg/0%), and I'm trying to get hold of some Disposable pods in Zero. Although I know that disposables aren't the best for general use for various reasons, having a few around can be handy from time to time.

There are virtually no 0mg disposables sold in the Uk. I've found 2/3 but they are not brilliant. There's another 3 or 4 brands in the US that do a Zero version = Bolt; Fire; Breeze Plus ?? I've contacted about 10 outfits in the US and none will ship to the Uk. If I knew someone in the States, it'd be simple - I could just make the purchase & get it sent to them (PACT allowing) and then just paypal/whatever them the money to ship the items on - no problem, but I don't know anyone. Ha! So, my question is this: How can I get around this?
How do Ukers/Non-US based folk get stuff only sold & shipped within the US shipped over to the Uk, etc? It's a right pain.

I imagine a few folk have had to get around this at some stage?

Without being funny, I have virtually every pod/AIO from the last few years and so I'm not looking for advice on 'alternatives' to disposables, or on how gen set-ups are MUCH better/more cost effective, etc (I sub, mech, diy, etc, as well). - Just want to know how I can get 0mg disposables only retailed in the US over to me in the Uk.

Any advice on this that folk can offer, I'd be super-grateful. :-)

Cheers.

Edited on 7/9/2021 at 8:01 AM. Reason:
#2 (permalink)      7/9/2021 9:09:57 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
airwinny
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 8830
  • Reviews 224
  • Kudos31720
+3 details
Bump! (The Americans are slowly waking up right now)
#3 (permalink)      7/9/2021 9:59:27 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vapire
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 434
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos253
+1 details
Of course! Good to see you Airwinny. :-)

... & cheers for the bump (was going to give it a thump later if responses were slow).
#4 (permalink)      7/9/2021 6:44:55 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
airwinny
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 8830
  • Reviews 224
  • Kudos31720
+2 details
Hey mate, good to see you are still around as well :)

Hope someone will help you out. You'd probably have more success in other forums though , this place has turned into a ghost town lately.
#5 (permalink)      7/10/2021 6:52:21 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vapire
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 434
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos253
+1 details
Cheers Ears. I'm not in any other forums. Are you able to say here which ones are best to try for the matter in hand and I'll follow that up?

Anyone else got any suggestions re: how I can get vape gear only sold & shipped within the US shipped over to me in the Uk??

Cheers.
#6 (permalink)      7/10/2021 10:24:54 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
airwinny
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 8830
  • Reviews 224
  • Kudos31720
+2 details
Vapire wrote:

Cheers Ears. I'm not in any other forums. Are you able to say here which ones are best to try for the matter in hand and I'll follow that up?

Haha, I don't wanna put anyone on the spot, but people like Jubby, Vape8ion, GotTheDrips, EternalSpline, Carrion4worm all live in the US, and I'd trust each and everyone of them with (some of, lol) my money and/or personal data. There's plenty more, but they're never here anymore.

#7 (permalink)      7/10/2021 12:24:01 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Jubby
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 4416
  • Reviews 153
  • Kudos16388
+2 details
I’d help if I could but don’t use pods … only my trusty Dvarws.
If you want on or off the list just let me know.
#8 (permalink)      7/10/2021 12:59:43 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
airwinny
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 8830
  • Reviews 224
  • Kudos31720
+1 details
Jubby wrote:

I’d help if I could but don’t use pods … only my trusty Dvarws.

I think the only issue he has is having found products in the US that aren't shipped abroad by the sellers. So all he needs is, I think:
-Him to order some pods in the US. Have them delivered to someone in the US.
-That someone shipping the items abroad to him, for which he'll cover the shipping costs.

#9 (permalink)      7/10/2021 1:15:07 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 7769
  • Reviews 355
  • Kudos4529
I bet there are 0mg disposables on UK sites, you're just not looking in the right places.

Try planet of the vapes forum. That's the most popular vaping forum for UK vapers.

Edited on 7/10/2021 at 1:15 PM. Reason:
Vaper buys pod system, asks for a 510 adapter. LOL for days
#10 (permalink)      7/17/2021 10:45:08 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vapire
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 434
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos253
airwinny wrote:

Vapire wrote:

airwinny wrote:
Haha, I don't wanna put anyone on the spot, but people like Jubby, Vape8ion, GotTheDrips, EternalSpline, Carrion4worm all live in the US, and I'd trust each and everyone of them with (some of, lol) my money and/or personal data. There's plenty more, but they're never here anymore.

@airwinny
Thanks Airwinny - been a long week. Realistically that could work & would be great, but I wouldn't want anyone to offer anything that they were uncomfortable with. Much appreciated though.

Edited on 7/17/2021 at 11:06 AM. Reason:
#11 (permalink)      7/17/2021 11:02:21 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vapire
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 434
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos253
vapeluvr wrote:

I bet there are 0mg disposables on UK sites, you're just not looking in the right places. Try planet of the vapes forum. That's the most popular vaping forum for UK vapers.

@vapeluvr
Well, there are a few 0mg disposables on UK sites (as I stated in my original post), it's just that they are of not particularly good quality/my preference. I'm pretty good on the research front and I'd be surprised if you could identify a 0mg disposable Brand that I had not already come across & tried - in fact, I'd bet your bottom $ on it.
Hence why I am looking outside of the Uk for them (and in all the right places too - funnily enough).

Yep, POTV & ECF are the main forums that I am aware of in the Uk.

Edited on 7/17/2021 at 11:08 AM. Reason: