DimGreen does it again
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#61 (permalink)      8/24/2021 8:23:02 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Jubby
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 4350
  • Reviews 153
  • Kudos16195
+3 details
javyn wrote:

Weird, I always figured it was the Neo-Nazi dude here, vaperluver or whatever. I think he's still here under different alts actually. Still drops by.

*nodding

If you want on or off the list just let me know.
#62 (permalink)      8/26/2021 12:08:44 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
analogueman
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2424
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos1919
In the video notes, he keeps mentioning "controversy" about the RTA. Outside the long-mentioned hypocrisy of Todd's involvement, what 'controversy' is this twit referring to? I was under the impression the atty was quite well received.

It's twelve inches long, but don't use it as a rule...
#63 (permalink)      8/27/2021 9:21:30 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
XDM45ACP
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 2410
  • Reviews 38
  • Kudos2566
+1 details
Still.Me wrote:

XDM45ACP wrote:look, Shelagh, KEEP MY NAME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH, I DON'T PUT YOURS IN MINE!Shouldn't have brought me into your swing fest.XDM45ACP wrote:Still.Me wrote:Give it a rest Wormy, he has been away from home for almost a year. No one buys as much as DJ does and he sells a lot of it as well.YOU'VE GOT YOUR NERVE CALLING ANYONE OUT OF THEIR NAME! We all buy as much as DJ buys, we just POST them anymore, due to trolls...I will leave out the names.

All I said was being respectful! just responded to your nasty post, SORRY I HURT DJ! fuck that I still did not call anybody out by name, and again keep my name out of Your FUCKING MOUTH...

I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN YOU WERE A PIECE OF SHIT WHEN I STOOD UP FOR YOUR GENDER WAY BACK THEN...

“I don’t think there’s a black gun culture or white gun culture, I think there’s an informed gun culture and an "misinformed gun culture.”
#64 (permalink)      8/27/2021 9:31:54 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 11928
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos18314
Oh shush up and stop yelling in bold caps like a lunatic.

You have made countless ridiculous comments with respect to me that I chose to ignore for a long time.
Marxism is hip fascism
#65 (permalink)      8/27/2021 10:18:35 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
javyn
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 13476
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos20145
Still.Me wrote:

You have made countless ridiculous comments with respect to me that I chose to ignore for a long time.

He doesn't have to obey your calls to censor him he's a free man!

"This woman is a coward and a liar. Her replies are so dim-witted its sad."
#66 (permalink)      8/27/2021 11:28:30 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
XDM45ACP
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 2410
  • Reviews 38
  • Kudos2566
Still.Me wrote:

I call bullshit, and it might have been a time when you were backing up some RACIST POST of someone else, so you SHUSH LOL...

bye gota run now

“I don’t think there’s a black gun culture or white gun culture, I think there’s an informed gun culture and an "misinformed gun culture.”
#67 (permalink)      8/27/2021 3:10:21 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Dim Clown