BP Mods Pioneer Insider Deluxe Kit
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      10/10/2021 12:13:50 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Gigirat67
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2016
  • Posts 498
  • Reviews 123
  • Kudos254
There is à learning curve with boro tanks as such and a specific one associated with each new bridge.
Getting it right will be achieved over time, like with any rta.
I agree with C4w on the condensation vs leak distinguo and pads will not in my experience address leaks.
#12 (permalink)      10/10/2021 7:19:15 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4790
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2876
Yep, it's very important to let your boros sit for a few minutes after filling - just like rtas, there can be (and often is), a "purge" of juice from the air hole after (over)filling with juice, while stabilization is taking place.

Try it, almost all tanks can have a tendency to leak a little after fill-up, so don't trap it in your mod! 10 minutes is all you need for things to equalize...THEN install the boro,

it will be much easier to judge the real problem if you have a clean, dry device to start.
What does he mean when he says words?
#13 (permalink)      10/10/2021 8:17:12 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Troepfler
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 1929
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos975
carrion4worm wrote:

This will probably ruffle some old timer feathers

Well, thats not easy to explain to a 8y dripper/unregulated mod user,
what are the benefits of some new technologies.
OK, you start:
The mod is cheaper
It is bullet prove (for starters)
Heavy outdoors use is no problem
Recoil is easy in 4 minutes

#14 (permalink)      10/10/2021 10:00:07 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4790
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2876
Troepfler wrote:

carrion4worm wrote:
This will probably ruffle some old timer feathers
Well, thats not easy to explain to a 8y dripper/unregulated mod user,
what are the benefits of some new technologies.
OK, you start:
The mod is cheaper
It is bullet prove (for starters)
Heavy outdoors use is no problem
Recoil is easy in 4 minutes

?

Talking about the difference between juice and condensation.

#15 (permalink)      10/10/2021 10:34:45 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Troepfler
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 1929
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos975
carrion4worm wrote:
Talking about the difference between juice and condensation.

Nice discussion, which is better: juice leaks or condensation?
I never had a leaking atty (dripper) or condensation in a tube mod.

Edited on 10/10/2021 at 10:41 AM. Reason: add dripper
#16 (permalink)      10/10/2021 12:01:12 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4790
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2876
Troepfler wrote:

carrion4worm wrote: Talking about the difference between juice and condensation.Nice discussion, which is better: juice leaks or condensation?I never had a leaking atty (dripper) or condensation in a tube mod.

Oh, I get you, you suddenly want to turn this into another thread!

Billets/Boro devices are not for everyone. They are old-school AIOs of the highest order, and require skill, patience, luck and money!

There's nothing wrong with rdas or mechs either, but that's another thread.

#17 (permalink)      10/10/2021 12:36:11 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Troepfler
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 1929
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos975
Billets/Boro devices are not for everyone. They are old-school AIOs of the highest order, and require skill, patience, luck and money!

Well, it seems I am too poor to test it.
And I dont have "skills, patience, luck and money"

Btw. what is the price for such a high technology equipment?
Mod and atty for me is about 25$

Edited on 10/10/2021 at 1:41 PM. Reason: typo
#18 (permalink)      10/10/2021 4:57:28 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Tony215
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2020
  • Posts 424
  • Reviews 11
  • Kudos105
I 100% agree about the machine oil taste..

I cleaned it over and over.. Ultrasonic, soaps, etc..

Finally, let it soak in alcohol.. And that did the trick..
Decent rba.. I have a second one I just put in a regular boro.. That one didn't have the bad taste this time..

Lots of new bridges recently... I like the Kerch rba alot too.. Even more than the Orbit.. Got dual coils in the Kerch at the moment.. Really enjoying it.. Should have the new Ceo this week too...

I won an authentic Lab Rat over the weekend : ) still keeping my white sxk DNA preorder though.. I think that one will still be anodized... I like all the new splatter mission switches they have out now too.. didn't see that coming. Smart move of sxk to focus on boro stuff though..
#19 (permalink)      12/4/2021 3:54:36 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
callmeal
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2016
  • Posts 31
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos14
I've been an mtl rta vaper for many years now but looking to give this whole aio rba thing a go. The pioneer insider isn't listed on fasttech so has anyone got a recommendation for an mtl rba and billet box that is listed here? I've like the look of the Cthulhu AIO and Dot AIO v2 but neither listed on fasttech either
#20 (permalink)      12/4/2021 8:02:41 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4790
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2876
+1 details
callmeal wrote:

I've been an mtl rta vaper for many years now but looking to give this whole aio rba thing a go. The pioneer insider isn't listed on fasttech so has anyone got a recommendation for an mtl rba and billet box that is listed here? I've like the look of the Cthulhu AIO and Dot AIO v2 but neither listed on fasttech either

If you want, in my opinion, the best (and most-tested/ longest-lasting/ free chip repairs), get a SXK Billet, powered by Evolv's DNA 60. The non-DNA versions are also tested and reliable. You will have tons of options of colors, doors, tips, and panels to consider!

Other versions to consider, IMO: The Boxx by Aspire/Sunbox / 2.0 by Ambition/Sunbox / and the V.Vape kit(upcoming)

If you want a great 2 for 1, at an ideal price, try the Supbox by SXK...even if you don't get along with Boros, you have a great Side by Side for your RTAs! Less than 30.00 many places, with Sevo 70 chipset.

With bridges, there are great options. The VapeSnail, Exocet 2, and Mobb Mini are ALL universally loved by Billet fans, and they are available here. Don't forget to shop for your desired airflow option, if pins/inserts are a separate purchase.

Edited on 12/4/2021 at 8:09 AM. Reason:
#21 (permalink)      12/4/2021 6:47:23 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Bradley77
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2019
  • Posts 343
  • Reviews 49
  • Kudos240
carrion4worm wrote:

BP gets in on the highly popular Boro bridge market with this super complete kit. As long as you've got a boro compatible mod and a strip of muji, you are set! Airflow has a wide range, with 7 pins ranging from 1mm to 3.5mm, in .5mm increments. Small Claptons will fit up to 2.5mm, and a .35 Clapton and .7 round single wire coil are included.Tons of cotton "weep" pads are included, and fit into the gasket underneath, which also has an extra included. In fact, everything is plentiful, silicone gaskets, O-rings, grubs and even a spare insulator....a very complete package for the money, with excellent machining and presentation to boot....There may be no jfc, but this bridge does offer some innovation of sorts. The bridge is removable from the acrylic tank, and the included sleeve adapter allows the Pioneer to be fitted in a traditional, sliding glass Boro....very nice touch. This device also includes a front air slot for delros, etc. And has nice, tasteful laser engravings sprinkled around.Flavor is great, much like you would expect from this style bridge. I find it easily equal to the best existing bridges, with my normal juice. Just coiled it today, but no leaks or problems....a far cry from my LinkD experience.More later, vape on!

Deluxe Kit?? it looks like the normal Pioneer insider that you cant get on FT lol or is that what its called but the chimney is a totally different colour as im checking the one im using as I look at the photo!!!

THIS IS ENGLAND!!!